Minor victory thread

I was running a little late this morning to work. My power went out during a small storm, so I could not cook breakfast. So instead of being the guy that was late, I BROUGHT DONUTS!

The lady who trained me on this shift would put "Have a great day and a better tomorrow" on the event sheets for the lobby. I had to fix that. Now it reads "Good day and have a pleasant tomorrow." ;)

If it helps restore any gamer cred, I did play Maniac Mansion, Sam & Max, and Full Throttle way back when.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I met a lady today who I really like. We have agreed to hang out again in the near future.

She's an engineer and a boardgame nerd.
So I learned yesterday after we met for coffee that she is basically the world's biggest nerd. I'm the fakest of fake geek guys next to her. It was honestly intimidating.

Sent from my LG-D852 using Tapatalk

So I learned yesterday after we met for coffee that she is basically the world's biggest nerd. I'm the fakest of fake geek guys next to her. It was honestly intimidating.

Sent from my LG-D852 using Tapatalk
Maybe she's testing you, seeing if you can handle it.

--Patrick

Had to spend a good hour on the line with Microsoft to get my Windows 10 re-activated. But they did it! Got a new product key to it and able to do everything I need to do again!

Had a little electrical problem in our apartment no too long back, had to replace my motherboard and power supply, but able to salvage the memory and HDD. Didn't know that Win10 will de-authorize an installation if it detects too much of a hardware change. The more you know...