[Movies] MCU: Phase 3 And Beyond

Honestly... Doc Oc? There is no reason they couldn't go in a more... Spiderverse direction for that, considering how well she played there.

My thoughts?

Vulture - He's in the trailer. He's clearly going to be in it.
Shocker - I don't think the current incarnation got arrested in HC. He could show up.
Tinkerer - Probably not an official member, but definitely involved.
Mysterio - Dead, but his stuff's still around. No reason they couldn't put someone else in the suit. Still probably not going to happen... though I could see The Chameleon using this tech...
Prowler - This would be a great pick, especially if the next Spiderverse hints at Miles going across dimensions. I'm going to say likely, probably ditches the bad guys later on.
Scorpion - We know JJ's around in this universe. I could see him doing what he did in the comics; funding the Scorpion to stop Spider-man. Let's see what the next Spider-man movie does. Firm Maybe.
Morbius - Probably from the start. Probably going to jump ship.
The Lizard - The Garfield movies didn't do so well, so I doubt we'd see The Lizard again so soon.
Doc Oc - If they went with the Spiderverse one, I could see it working. Let's see what happens during Spider-verse 2. If she's a major player and survives, then 100% yes.

In the MCU they already have Vulture, Shocker, and *sigh* the Tinkerer for sure. They have hinted at Prowler and Scorpion. Morbius could be a villain, though I suspect he will be played much more as an anti-hero and wouldn't fit the Sinister Six very well. Same goes for Venom. And the tease for Carnage at the end of Venom doesn't matter, since he would NOT work with others and would never join the SS. They just need those and some combination of Electro, Rhino, Kraven, Doc Ock, Green Goblin, Hobgoblin, Sandman, and/or Lizard. That's not counting the c-list villains they could use.

Mysterio could have worked if he weren't dead.
That's assuming he is, in fact, dead. If any character can get away with "elaborately faked my own death," it's Mysterio.

I wonder how integrated this movie is going to be with the proper MCU. I get the feeling Feige's going to treat it like the TV shows: Technically in the same universe, but you'll never see any reference to them in the mainstream movies. Jarvis aside.

I wonder how integrated this movie is going to be with the proper MCU. I get the feeling Feige's going to treat it like the TV shows: Technically in the same universe, but you'll never see any reference to them in the mainstream movies. Jarvis aside.
I saw a video saying that it’s the same characters played by the same actors (I.e. Vulture played by Michael Keaton), but the character is somehow not the same as the MCU? Or something? It’s a confusing mess, and I hope they don’t over complicate things.

I have so many questions.

Why can Sam throw the shield so hard?

What's up with all that Wanda and Vision 50's Americana stuff?

Why is Loki dressed in what appears to be a prison uniform?

And most importantly...

Where can I get lots and lots of images or videos or 3D models of Wanda in her comics outfit?

I have so many questions.

Why can Sam throw the shield so hard?

What's up with all that Wanda and Vision 50's Americana stuff?

Why is Loki dressed in what appears to be a prison uniform?

And most importantly...

Where can I get lots and lots of images or videos or 3D models of Wanda in her comics outfit?
The pitch for Wandavision is basically Wanda going crazy now that Vision is gone and the 50's sitcom set is basically here living out here imagined life with Vision, while she's slowly having a breakdown and maybe altering the universe at the same time. I wouldn't be surprised if we get House of M without the M at this point.

Looks like they paying homage to 70 years of American sitcoms. The one scene with the comic custome looks like "Malcom in the middle", an other like late 80s early 90s "Roseanne" and one of the scenes looks like a ABC/ Disney Channel show.

Scott Derrickson has stepped down from directing Doctor Strange and the Multiverse of Madness.

Marvel is now in talks with Sam Raimi to replace him. (Variety)

The question is who are Bruce AND Ted going to play? I mean, they're already reusing the most prefect JJJ, casted by Raimi. There's got to be some temptation to cross-cameo. (And if he find a way to sneak in Lucy Lawless again, I'll love him forever.)

Hmm. Does Marvel have the rights to Werewolf by Night?
I"m not sure and too lazy to look atm, but I seem to recall he was going to be part of the sons of midnight, or a dark avengers if that ever took off. Except for a very few, Marvel has most of it's roster back.

Last edited:
I like Bruce and I like raimi but I didn't like the raimi Spiderman movies. I thought they weren't well directed at all. I think my giant Spiderman fandom made it tough to like those films. The only two that I really enjoy are: homecoming and spiderverse. Didn't like far from home or the garfield one either. Picky, I guess.

James Gunn said:
Part of the master list of Meredith Quill's favorite songs that I considered for the soundtracks of Guardians of the Galaxy Vol's 1 & 2. I'm not promising I won't use these in future films, but I feel we could all deal with a little joy during our time in quarantine. ❤