[NFL] Manning out in Indy!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I highly doubt they'd throw Schaub under the bus like that. AND they have no fucking cap space after overpaying for Foster.
Houston does not really owe Schaub anything. He is a good QB, but does not hold a candle to Peyton. Besides there is 3 great seasons left in Peyton, even if it will take 5 years to get those 3.

Dave

Staff member
I'm hearing a lot of Denver talk. Tebow would be out as a QB in the NFL. Maybe he'd be a TE but he'd not be a QB again.

Nope. They're sticking with Sam Bradford.

Denver seems to be the front runner. Various ESPN talking heads are of the opinion Elway wants Peyton to get them out of the Tebow situation as gracefully as possible.

So the question would then be, what happens with Tebow?

And what happens if Peyton is hurt in the season opener?

Dave

Staff member
Tebow is a terrible quarterback and will never play in the position again in the NFL.

I dunno how I feel about the Titans in the Peyton Manning sweepstakes. If we sign any combination of Hutchinson, Mario Williams, and Peyton, I'll be psyched.

The problem is, one of his demands will be to change the team's primary colors from blue and white to orange and white...

Dave

Staff member
With Tebow at the helm, the Broncos won in spite of him, not because of him. They won because of a stellar string of defensive performances. They won because their kicker made several game winning kicks over 50 yards, including one that was 59 yards long. They won because a running back for Chicago didn't think fast enough to down himself instead of going out of bounds like a moron.

It wasn't Tebow that won it. His performances in those game were nothing short of atrocious. The REST of the team got the win, not his one or two plays at the end. He just got all the glory from the fundie idiots who claimed it was God giving a shit about a football game.

Dave

Staff member
Hopefully the New Jersey fans are smarter than the Denver fans. Mark Sanchez is a good QB. If he loses his starting job to this overblown piece of crap it will be a travesty.

Tebow for TE.

Status
Not open for further replies.