Looking for a good sex

My son is in 7th grade and learning biology this year, so of course he asked in the car how exactly sex works. I do not know if I will be able to get past the blushing (my own) well enough to explain this right, so can anyone help me out? He is fascinated by books of how things work, so it doesn't have to be dumbed down.

Cary learned all about sex through the science book with all the anatomy illustrations that was in with all his other books.

--Patrick

My son is in 7th grade and learning biology this year, so of course he asked in the car how exactly sex works. I do not know if I will be able to get past the blushing (my own) well enough to explain this right, so can anyone help me out? He is fascinated by books of how things work, so it doesn't have to be dumbed down.
I fear this day.

Anyways, my suggestion.

Amazon product

Amazon product

My mom was always straight with me. I remember watching Degrassi with her (ha ha ha, Canadian!) when I was young and there was an episode about condoms and she just straight answered everything I asked. My mom was cool that way.

GasBandit

Staff member
My elementary school did sex ed in 5th grade. They didn't really give us a book on it.

I never really had to think about tackling this myself, but I think there are actually instructional/informational videos on youtube that get into the nuts and bolts.

Also, title wtf.

I suspect I may be the cause of that. My 11 year old nephew was on my computer Sunday for "school research" and was left alone on my PC for an hour. Later on that night I found amongst the 12 tabs open a tab of this thread I don't recall opening. I think I'm able to put 2 and 2 together.

Maybe he needs a copy of this book as well.

I read Are You There God? It's Me, Margaret, something like The Body Book for Girls, Forever by Judy Blume, a copy of some graphic sex instruction book my parents didn't realize they left on my book shelf (which disappeared once they realized I was reading it - often), plus my dad's Penthouse magazines and got more information than I remember from the awkward talk my mom gave me.

fade

Staff member
More like, "Mommy, how are babies born?"

"Daughter, they come gushing out of your vagina with lots of blood and pain, and you poop in front of everyone. Remember that when Lil' Joey is 15 and wants to play doctor."