LOL Wut? (Funny, Pop-culture, Mash-ups and more)

GasBandit

Staff member
Reactions
1,497 266 6
Also, not that I necessarily meant it this way, but "until (the) next Wednesday" could also be one way to describe successful impregnation.

Reactions
252 16 0
I know this is from a while back, but update. Unfortunately, the company that owns the rights to the Addams Family slapped her with a cease and desist, so there will be no more of them.
She's been fighting them on it, last I heard. Her work is parody and transformative, clearly under fair use.

Reactions
75 2 0
She's been fighting them on it, last I heard. Her work is parody and transformative, clearly under fair use.
Well... as long as she's not making a profit off of an original character. She's not a parody, she's the actual character Wednesday Addams. It's dicey when the character is actually a copyrighted character. I don't think this is clearly fair use. It's VERY unclear if she will be able to reverse this or not, especially when she's making money off a character that is someone else's IP.

Don't get me wrong, I LOOOOOVE that series and I hope it comes back, but it's not nearly as cut and dry as you make it out to be.

Reactions
252 16 0
Well... as long as she's not making a profit off of an original character. She's not a parody, she's the actual character Wednesday Addams. It's dicey when the character is actually a copyrighted character. I don't think this is clearly fair use. It's VERY unclear if she will be able to reverse this or not, especially when she's making money off a character that is someone else's IP.

Don't get me wrong, I LOOOOOVE that series and I hope it comes back, but it's not nearly as cut and dry as you make it out to be.
It really comes down to a few things.

- Was she running ads on Adult Wednesday Addams material? Is so, then yes, she's profiting and it needs to come down.
- Does she have merch for the series? Was the copyright holder getting a cut? If she sold t-shirts or whatever and didn't get the rights holder's permission, it needs to come down.
- Are the people who supported her through crowd funding paying her for Adult Wednesday Addams or simply supporting her artistic endeavors? This is actually a fair question that I'm not sure had been addressed in the courts. She got over 15k to support the series, so that could be a problem.

Oddly enough, the work itself is probably the safest piece.

Reactions
223 27 0
Huh, Jin must be getting more important, since her tits are getting bigger. She used to be rather flat.

(basically, every time a character gets the plot focused on them for a while, they go up a cup size - see Katherine for an example)

Last edited:
Reactions
244 75 2
Huh, Jin must be getting more important, since her tits are getting bigger. She used to be rather flat.

(basically, every time a character gets the plot focused on them for a while, they go up a cup size - see Katherine for an example)
I misread this as Jun, and was really confused, thinking I missed a picture of @Terrik somewhere up there, and thinking all the while "wow, that's a bit inappropriate, isn't it?".

Reactions
607 148 3
Kati is so furious at Pablo for doing these things to his comics, but she still checks it daily.
She hasn't quite crossed over into Kurtzing him yet.

--Patrick

Reactions
223 27 0
What's worse is the outright denial from Pablo. Here's Katherine Gilchrist when we meet her:

Here's Katherine when a plot focused on her:

Reactions
329 63 0
I kinda lost interest in Wapsi a while back, but before I left I did notice that happening. It really sucks because he used to be so good at keeping his characters' builds different.