Let's discuss my flaws

Status
Not open for further replies.
-No ambition or goals, educational or career
(I'm more family orientened in my goals so...)
You do not have a dogged mindset and this leaves you open to new things.

-No interest in personal health or appearance
(I'm a t-shirt and jeans guy, and yea I could eat better)
You reject the mass market fashion industry and its viscious child labour practices.

-Narrow Spiritual Focus
(Her religion seems to change weekly, I'm a plain old Christian.)
You have a strong moral compass.

-Too Sensitive
(Got me there)
You are a compassionate listener

-Too many "tune-out" hobbies
(I like comics and video games, which she feels is time wasting. Read a book!)
You are Modern anthropologist.

-Believes in necassary violence
(I like horror movies, she does not. I also think the world is to complicated to have all its problems solved with love and talking)
You choose to protect those who cannot protect themselves.

-No artistic or creative ability
(She's a passionate artist, I like tv so...)
You are grounded and aware of your limitations.

-Weak-Willed
(Thats a toughy, not so much as i go by what others say, I just find that i'm more apathetic -as in go with the flow- to certian things.)
You are a team player and work well with others.

-Not environmentally conscious
(Not really sure where this comes from... i don't have a garden?)
You choose to learn the facts before you act, thus avoiding costly error prone decisions.

-Doesn't contribute to the world
(She likes to "fight the power", even by atleast just talking about it. Where as I know I'm just a small fish in a large ocean. Although, i do donate to charity on a monthly basis if that counts.)
You take a community minded approach to changing the world.

-Not especially witty or intelligent
(Pot Kettle Black? Actually she is highly intelligent, so much it impresses me. As for me... eh.. she could be right there.)
You didn't quit your job in the middle of a recession.

-Narrow food choices
(Shes a veggie, which limits her choices? But I'm not much of a cook so in a way she pegged me there)
You're a carnivore, keep being awesome.

-Not spontaneous or adventurous
(She feels she's "lived" cause she stole a car and drove to Florida when she was 15. Has been in orgies, and tried drugs. She's "LIVED". I've been a good boy my whole life, which I suppose does make me a tad boring.)
You know that your best days lie ahead of you, not behind.

Cajungal

Staff member
^I think the one that confuses me the most is the one about how you dress. In the midst of all these attacks on your core personality, values, and beliefs, she throws in something so superficial that it totally gives her away. If she's as deep a person as she must think she is (since these criticisms seem to double as a contrast between you two) then what does she care what you wear? Might as well throw it in, I suppose, and go whole hog. :eyeroll: I can see where talking about this could be helpful after a relationship ends--mostly if an opinion is asked for and both parties get to say their piece. But man. The more I read it the more I don't like it.

Man... she doesn't wear those "hippie" clothes that cost 800 bucks, does she?

L

Le Quack

Actually. I changed my mind.

This girl you've been fawning over is perfect for you. She pointed out flaws that you really do need to fix and her attempt to tell you was a bold no beating around the bush method. I suggest that you follow what this girl tells you and alter your life accordingly. You only live once and you need to do it the right way. Go look for a few orgies and buy some drugs. Quit your job and go steal a car and drive to Florida. Her life has been the path of the wise, and you would do best to follow her lead. This girl is modern symbol of the perfect life. I would do everything I can to continue this relationship trying to prove how I've changed to her idea of a man.

Go for it champ.

ElJuski said:
Charlie Dont Surf said:
It seems like this thread is more for you to attack her and discuss her flaws more than anything.
I agree with this. Also, the only thing I know about this situation is completely soaked in your personal bias on the sitchey, for good or bad. So maybe take this time to not talk to her either, not complain to us about it, and focus on yourself and how you can make yourself better in any way that you see yourself to be better.

Giving us an arbitrary list from a stranger who is mad at you isn't going to help either. You're gonna have to sort through your troubles and woes on your onesome with this business if you want to come out changed for the better.

(Also, I'm not going to call manbaww time of the month just yet, because this thread was more original and interesting than the average wahhwahh girl doesn't like me I'm a nerd wahh wahh. BUT I'M WATCHING THE REST OF YOU :angry: )
Bitch you best not be judging me, I'll cut you

Also this thread is dying for a "she called you callow" "shit, I thought that was the only part of the letter that was complimentary."

C

Chazwozel

Bumble the Boy Wonder said:

I crack myself up. :rofl:

Holy shit my sides are splitting. That's great!

It wasn't just great it was BUMBLETASTIC!
Seriously? Thats so awesome Bumble I don't even know what to say... :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Status
Not open for further replies.