Kags' Cosplay Thread

Aww, poor Jay.

I went to my local convention yesterday and had a fantastic time!! And I got to cosplay with my cosfam for the first time since...09....

Anyway, it was a blast, I took a few pictures - I'll upload them later. Woo!

Here's a quick shot of my husband and I taking a break outside:

Sorry, Nate has work off today, so I'm to lazy to do a real write up for Banzai, but here are a few pictures!

My cosplay sister and I!! I miss her already...

And then, when we were outside I decided to dance for our group....I do that sometimes.

those who look into the abyss will find that the abyss stares back....

this is a level of disturbing that Jay's mind was not prepared for, I however applaud your use of make-up to totally freak us the fuck out.

I'll do my best not to run screaming away for the next set.

New video being uploaded!

(I'm just starting to learn how to edit video and add things....I'm working on it! I'll get better, I promise.)

figmentPez

Staff member
I know I have to work on quality - it went down when I converted it...so I'll work on that. Sorry.
You've got some issues with aspect ratio. Your video is filmed in widescreen, but then has letterboxing matting it out to 4:3. I suspect that's part of the quality problem.

I'm not so sure how to fix it either. I mean, when I 'edited' (I say that lightly) it, and then saved it as a movie file is when quality went down. I know my webcam films all nice and pretty in HD, but after converting it...no bueno. I dunno...I'm trying to learn and to figure things out. I'll keep at it. :)

The best part was her losing her shit the last 1/4 of the video having cam issues.

Loved it.

Also, these things require to be done in cosplay, imo. :ninja:

The best part was her losing her shit the last 1/4 of the video having cam issues.

Loved it.

Also, these things require to be done in cosplay, imo. :ninja:

Haha, I was hoping someone would enjoy it - I thought it was funny. Stupid camera....

It's cause I'm no good out of cosplay isn't it!? :(

I jest! I'll do it in cosplay sometimes, but probably not all of the time. Most of my outfits are...hard to get in and out of. But for the 30 day cosplay challenge, I'll do lots of them in cosplay! And if not cosplay, in fun wigs.

Still, that's wigs, makeup, and corsets (a lot of my cosplay involves corsets..) which all take time to get on properly.

Also..yeah, random photoshoot is happening today. Don't expect to much. :)

So this happened...

And for it being nothing but things from my closet, I think this turned out..pretty well! Really, this was just simply for fun and I'm so glad it happened. I have so much fun doing this and just...yay!

More photos coming later.