Kags' Cosplay Thread

At least 5... if not 10. Keep it up!

What is that second outfit and where exactly are your gams hiding?

Will do! :)

The second outfit is just stuff from my closet. The wig is styled to be Euphemia from Code Geass, which I don't actually have a cosplay to match. My friends and I were bored so we just did closet play for the day. My poor gams are stuck behind me into a tiny space that was really hard to get in to.

I promise I'm working hard to get more progress shots for you guys. Right now, though, I'm just hand painting pin-stripes onto red fabric..I didn't think it would be that exciting...I can take pictures if you want to see, but..yeah, it's nothing special.

Bones, aww, thank you! I adore the character! And my friends really would like to do a Code Geass group someday. So, it may happen at some point. :)

Yay progress!

Nate ran out of masking tape (I was to busy pouting to tape these off to make them straight...), but I'll probably be able to get a lot more done on this tomorrow. Pinstripes are a pain.

Harley wig stubbed and ready for the foam batting to be sewn on.

Shorts are all done, dyed and added the lace to them tonight. If I have the money I would like to add some flower/vine appliques to the sides. But we'll see. They are completed as of right now though.

Hard at work today! And I finished ordering everything that needs to be ordered. It feels so nice.

Secret not so secret costume progress.

Sleeve detail.

Finished pinstripes! I'm SO excited with how these came out. Now just to finish up with the black fabric..

Half of a pigtail nearly done for my Harley wig. It probably looks janky now, but I promise, it will be awesome.

I have some fun things arriving on Monday, so I'll probably update with more pictures then. I hope it's not...to much for you guys. You're all so awesome to humor me. :)

Oh, and I did make some spandex gauntlets today, but no pictures, they're not that exciting. I'll do pictures when they're painted.

Also, also, my friend fixed her Robin costume today so...Ivy and Robin, it's happenin' soon peeps!!

Ha, I'll be sure to take some test photos for you guys! I'm also planning on vlogging through out the con, giving you guys updates. :)

I'm only making a weapon for Alice - a flamingo bat, lovingly named Winston by the girls.

I was going to make this awesome steampunk gun for Harley, but I've run out of time and funds for that.

And for my 'secret' costume, nope no weapon. I will be carrying a plushie doll, which will be the biggest hint as to who I'm cosplaying.

So, I feel like death today...ugh, I just want to lay here and not move......*coughcough*..bleh.

But here's what I've been working on..

Alice - got my petticoat, need to shorten it. Got my wig, prettiest wig evar. Painting my gauntlets now, but to lazy to wait to take a picture...
Just waiting on my fabric to get here so I can add the sleeves and make the skirt.

Weeeeee.....

More Harley wig bidness. Just deciding where I want my wefts to go.

I don't know why I'm posting this picture...but I am....Yay..!

Sorry, I feel like I'm making no sense today. My brain.

Oh wait, and the black pinstripes too...it took me about 2 hours, or so I believe.