Kags' Cosplay Thread

So, I feel like death today...ugh, I just want to lay here and not move......*coughcough*..bleh.

But here's what I've been working on..

Alice - got my petticoat, need to shorten it. Got my wig, prettiest wig evar. Painting my gauntlets now, but to lazy to wait to take a picture...
Just waiting on my fabric to get here so I can add the sleeves and make the skirt.

Weeeeee.....
Nice Alice costu....

CHECK OUT THAT PS3!!!!!!!! HOLY SWEET GOD!!!! P! S! 3!

OMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOGMGOGMG!!!!! *faint*

I'm saddened.

Princesses are dropping left and right - our group is losing girls! Gah! (I would put this in the 'Whine like a Baby' thread, but..I generally feel bad talking about cosplay on the boards when there's a specific place for cosplay...Yeah.)
So, first off, our Jane was unable to get a ticket. And our Kida just posted that...her costume exploded. 5 months of electrical work down the drain. It makes me soo sad...waaaa! *wibble*

Anyway, no picture update tonight, but I did work on cosplay today. The bustle is nearly completed and looks pretty good. My favorite part is how well the pinstripes came out and how well they look together. Awesome.

Also, since my cosfam has moved back home, my cos-sister and I are thinking of making vlogs together! Eep, excited!

Also, also, Ivy/Robin shoot will probably happen this weekend! WEE!

As the wind does blow
Nearby gardens, I see Kagsin and Kagsis
Belle flowers blooming in June

FLdSe.gif

HOORAYAAAY VLOGS

My little brain is just on overdrive....Ugh, 3 weeks!! Work in progress SPAM!!

I'm so proud of these pinstripes...just sayin'.

And I know it looks like I have no pants on, but I do.

Just missing a few pieces and Harley is all done! Woo! Pending on how much of Alice I get done today, I might upload some pic's of that as well.

gosh darn it kags, you keep showing how your awesomeness is ever growing, soon the boards will no longer be enough to contain you, and on that day you will become the next superstar cosplayer and we will all bare witness.

I have no idea what AMA stands for...I probably should, but I don't.

So, I can't answer that. :) But I can tell you, he's an adorable creeper, that creeps just about everywhere I go.

My little brain is just on overdrive....Ugh, 3 weeks!! Work in progress SPAM!!

I'm so proud of these pinstripes...just sayin'.

And I know it looks like I have no pants on, but I do.

Just missing a few pieces and Harley is all done! Woo! Pending on how much of Alice I get done today, I might upload some pic's of that as well.
OMGOMGOMG you're doing Victorian Harley!! Do you have and Ivy too? XD
It looks so good! Hope I get to see this in person in a few weeks!!

Cajungal

Staff member
I didn't have time for a great big comment the other dy, but I just wanted to come in an say that is some gorgeous work! That ruffled bottom part is beautiful. You're an artist! :)

I didn't have time for a great big comment the other dy, but I just wanted to come in an say that is some gorgeous work! That ruffled bottom part is beautiful. You're an artist! :)
Oh goodness, thank you so much!! I appreciate the compliment so much. That stupid bustle was a nightmare, so I'm glad it came out alright. :)

Cajungal

Staff member
Oh goodness, thank you so much!! I appreciate the compliment so much. That stupid bustle was a nightmare, so I'm glad it came out alright. :)
People who can see are so impressive. That's something I regret not learning...not for kickass costumes, but maybe so I could make pants for myself that actually fit. When did you start?

I started sewing in...2010. Yeah, yeah, cause thats' when I made my Link costume. I learn by trial and error though, you should take a couple of classes! Once you learn the basics, you can easily get by and learn more techniques as you go. Like, I just learned how to do a blind-hem stitch (which is awesome by the way), and I'll keep learning as I go. :)

Yep, I've got an Ivy going with me!! Eep, I'm so excited!! And thank you!

I'm wearing this Saturday, lets meet up. :)
Yes, let's! Like, actually meet up this year instead of just talking about it like last year. ;)

Mass Effect got in the way of my "MAKE SDCC PROGRESS" week, so 90% chance I will just have one new costume at SDCC.

Haha, thats okay, I totally understand things getting in the way.

I've got my Secret-Not-So-Secret costume Thursday, Super Princesses Friday and Steam Harls on Saturday. I'm open just about anytime to meet up and chat! I've got a photoshoot at 11:30 on Saturday, but after that, I'm free!

I'll PM you my number so we can meet up! YAYAY!! I'm so excited. =^^=

I was to lazy to put the whole costume on to show you all (I'm horrible..) BUT, YAY! (Also, ignore my end of day nastiness..sweats....)

Alice reporting for duty!

Still waiting on the new costume in it's full splendor.... if you want me to break out the big gun reactions.....

Until then.,.. enjoy this little appreciation tribute.

Mizpb.gif

Are you guys really not sick of progress photos? I feel bad for using this thread as my own personal photo album it seems. I can reserve this thread for finished cosplay photos and photos of others if you'd rather?