Kags' Cosplay Thread

Dave

Staff member
No need to feed the angry hoards of perverts. Unless you really want to, which is always your prerogative.

Haha, thanks Dave!

I'd rather not - I'm sharing with you guys cause you're my friends and I feel comfortable here, but in the future I'd rather keep any other salacious images out of the public eye. :)
im very sorry, i meant it all in jest, please dont stop being the awesome person you are. I didnt mean for you to post anything you didnt want to post. if I have in anyway made you feel uncomfortable, I am deeply sorry.

im very sorry, i meant it all in jest, please dont stop being the awesome person you are. I didnt mean for you to post anything you didnt want to post. if I have in anyway made you feel uncomfortable, I am deeply sorry.
Oh, please, don't even worry about it! You're fine! I was responding to Dave, haha! That I don't want to post these pics to imgur or anywhere else online where others would have access to them. That's all. :D You're totally fine, friend, not uncomfortable at all. :heart:

No need to feed the angry hoards of perverts. Unless you really want to, which is always your prerogative.
Hey! I'm not angry! And I'm sure some of the others around here aren't, either. Also, I think we constitute a horde, not a hoard. Unless some dragon's going to come and sit on top of us, which I don't see happening any day soon.

Hey! I'm not angry! And I'm sure some of the others around here aren't, either. Also, I think we constitute a horde, not a hoard. Unless some dragon's going to come and sit on top of us, which I don't see happening any day soon.
I'm the dragon. It's me. I'm going to crush all of you.

[DOUBLEPOST=1509631664,1509631625][/DOUBLEPOST]
I cried when my son was born, but today....today I know what it is to weep tears of pure joy. @LittleKagsin
Ahaaa, oh my god! I'm laughing, please.

I'm glad life is good for you. :)

Dave

Staff member
If I weren't married....

...was half my age...

...and good looking...

...and rich...

...you'd still be out of my league.

We are indeed a hoard. It's not a dragon that gathered us, though.

Doomweasels.