[Drawing] Kags' artist journey

That' so nicely done! Good job!

I really like your hair in this picture.... and you kinda got mine almost right as well.

You all probably thought you were rid of me, but HA! Never!

Just a couple more doodles for you (meanwhile I am working on my 'contest' picture..)

Decided to shade this with pen, I love drawing with pen.

Because I don't draw hair unless it's doing something..crazy.

Another watercolor I've been working on. I've never done bricks before, so I quite like how this has been coming along.

Anyway, thanks guys! =^^=

Oh snap! Sneaking in under the wire to kick off the 'Draw a Day' for this year. Anyway....most of these drawings will probably be sketches/studies of the human form. Nothing super fancy.

Today's subject: Lips

I did sketch yesterday, just didn't have time to upload.

Day 2: noses (I didn't get a chance to really finish...but I did sketch something at least!)

Day 3: Ariel sketch. I'm kind of interested in learning to replicate Glen Keane's style, so I've started working on disney sketches.

So...I'm in a bind, I don't have access to a computer (I'm on my phone) so I won't be able to upload my sketches. I'll mass upload when I get my laptop back.

Today I did a sketch of Black Cat. I'm really taken with the idea if cosplaying her soon, so a sketch was in order. Yeah. Sorry about this...I just gah! Computers. :(

I bet you guys thought I had dropped out, didn't you? Didn't you?? Well guess what!!! I have been drawing every day, just not uploading everyday. (I think that's my biggest hang up with doing this Draw a Day thing - I can draw fine, but the thought of uploading just turns me off from doing it.) But anyway, I think I'll mass spam/do a huge upload today. Weeeee!!

Here's my sketchy sketch update! Yay!

Day 4:

Day 5: Yeah, I got super far on this one...ha.

Day 6:

Day 7:

Day 9:

Day 10:

Day 11, 12:

Day 13:

Day 14, 15, 16: This took me much longer then I meant it to...

Side by side comparison:

Day 16, 17: My Fluttershy design - I think I've shown a drawing like this before, but I wanted to re-draw it for my friend to see, with color.

Day 18: Been playing around with the col-erase pencils that Nate got me.

[DOUBLEPOST=1361479347][/DOUBLEPOST]And I mis-numbered them and am seriously to lazy to go back and change it. I'll get on that later. I just want to go eat food first. I'm hungry...so hungry.

Anyway...

New obsession: Syfy's Alice in Wonderland. I just....hnnn, that hatter. Sadly, my attempts to fanart from that show haven't gone well...BUT, I tried again to day and I'm pretty satisfied with how it's coming along. (I don't think I've captured Alice quite right, but, I still like it!)

So, restarting this again.

My dream of being an artist/going to art school goes back YEARS. And somehow it's snuck up on me. Nate graduates in a few months and I need to get my ass in gear, broaden my portfolio so I can finally, FINALLY, go to school! I'm really excited. I've set aside a few hours every Thursday for me to paint and draw. To keep me motivated, I'm going to try and upload the things that I do on my Thursdays. :heart:

Last Thursday:

(I was having a bad day so FOXES! :D This is the painting that I sold, if anyone was wondering. =^^=)

Yesterday:

Rawr! Tiger eye! I'm missing my cos-sister and her favorite animal is tigers, so that's what I went with. I'll hopefully, maybe, possibly, finish the second eye at some time...

Yesterday:

Rawr! Tiger eye! I'm missing my cos-sister and her favorite animal is tigers, so that's what I went with. I'll hopefully, maybe, possibly, finish the second eye at some time...

Tyger Tyger, burning bright,
In the forests of the night;
What immortal hand or eye,
Could frame thy fearful symmetry?

Sorry I didn't upload on Thursday. I really just wasn't feeling it. I sketched, but didn't paint.
But I bucked up yesterday and got to painting! It's not my best work, but it's a lot of fun. Weeeee Harry Potter!