June Contest: Create a Superhero or Super-villain!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dave

Staff member
Well, the votes are in....and I'm shocked. MY vote was for either Homeless Moses or Automatron. But when I showed them all to the people in my office the OVERWHELMING favorite was....

Two-Bit for his entry of Zar-John, Evil Shadow Warrior Mage (Ninja Wizard)!!

Surprised? So was I! I mean, I liked the entry but the people I showed it to were rolling with laughter!

Now, to be fair, it was impossible to show them Lothario to the full extent. Because of this, both Two-Bit and Philosopher B are the winners of the June contest!!

Congrats, gents!

Oh, a prize you say? Well, how about you send me your names & addresses and I'll give each of you a $50 gift card to either Best Buy or I'll send your PayPal account $50. Or if you find me a place you want a $50 gift card for in your area and said place takes PayPal as payment.

Anyway, you win $50. Somehow.

Screw you guys. I'm taking Homeless Moses to Marvel. I follow Stan Lee on twitter so I have an in.

Also, congrats!

T

TwoBit

Holy crap, I didn't expect anybody to enjoy my entry other than myself. Awesome!

Anyhoo, could you e-mail me an Amazon gift card? If so, I'll send you my email address. If not, I'll just send my paypal address.

Also? Tying with my brother? Preposterous!

Dave

Staff member
Amazon doesn't take PayPal. :(

---------- Post added at 08:25 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:24 AM ----------

And I forgot you two were brothers! FIXED!! It's FIXED, I say!

I feel like a cheesedick for not noticing this at all. Damn, I was halfway through making Uncomfortable Silence before I realized the contest was long over. Oh well, gotta pay attention to these things.

Status
Not open for further replies.