Export thread

Is the vent dead?

Bones

Bones

Just curious, couldnt log in last week and thought I would ask. No worries if it is.

PatrThom

PatrThom

Haven't tried in quite a while, due to lack of decent mic.

--Patrick

Dave

Dave

Yeah, nobody was using it and I was broke when it came up for renewal.

Bones

Bones

that is completely fine, I was just curious. yoshi and I were going to use it one sunday to discuss cosmos and I noticed it was down.

GasBandit

GasBandit

I actually did get on the vent a few times while it was up, but I just always had the worst timing I guess, because nobody else was ever there.[DOUBLEPOST=1396364403,1396364296][/DOUBLEPOST]Odd, I'm able to connect to both our old multiplay and maxfrag vents now.

The multiplay is clearly under somebody else's dime now, but the maxfrag one still has our Contests, D&D, Hal Nights and WoW channels.[DOUBLEPOST=1396364438][/DOUBLEPOST]halforums.maxfrag.net:3790

Dave

Dave

I actually did get on the vent a few times while it was up, but I just always had the worst timing I guess, because nobody else was ever there.[DOUBLEPOST=1396364403,1396364296][/DOUBLEPOST]Odd, I'm able to connect to both our old multiplay and maxfrag vents now.

The multiplay is clearly under somebody else's dime now, but the maxfrag one still has our Contests, D&D, Hal Nights and WoW channels.[DOUBLEPOST=1396364438][/DOUBLEPOST]halforums.maxfrag.net:3790
Really? I stopped paying Maxfrag over a year ago.

GasBandit

GasBandit

Really? I stopped paying Maxfrag over a year ago.
You can connect and see for yourself. Maybe they just haven't reassigned that VM yet.

Dave

Dave

You can connect and see for yourself. Maybe they just haven't reassigned that VM yet.
Holy shit. That explains everything. There was a $24.30 charge on my card last year that I couldn't figure out. Turns out it was Maxfrag. We have a Vent until November 8, 2014.

GasBandit

GasBandit

Holy shit. That explains everything. There was a $24.30 charge on my card last year that I couldn't figure out. Turns out it was Maxfrag. We have a Vent until November 8, 2014.
... was that only for ventrilo? do we have a minecraft server or something we also don't know about?

Edit - oh wait, that would have been multiplay. Maxfrag only does ventrilo servers, not game servers.

Dave

Dave

Vent only.

Jay

Jay

Vent night????

Dave

Dave

I would have kept up the TF2, but nobody was using it. There's too many free out there to justify an expense for one used infrequently.

GasBandit

GasBandit

Vent night????
Why not. Not like I'm doing anything else. It'd have to be fairly late in the evening though... lately it's rare I get out of work before 7 or 8 central.

Jay

Jay

Organize it!

Ravenpoe

Ravenpoe

I'll totally lend my sexy voice to a vent night.

Maybe we can do some CAH too.

Jay

Jay

I hope to use it extensively in the fall.. once we get our hands on the 5th edition and get a DnD group going again.

GasBandit

GasBandit

Organize it!
What do you think I am, some kind of... community organizer?

Bones

Bones

Im up for this. I now work days so I am home every night.

Dave

Dave

We can use it with the UStream on April 11 for the contest, too!

GasBandit

GasBandit

Ran into Bones in vent tonight. He's now in the fairly exclusive "has heard GasBandit's voice" club.

Bones

Bones

it was amazing, life changing even, I think I need a change of underwear....nah, but gas was fun to talk to, I hope I get to play some vidja games with him sometime.

Bones

Bones

Just an fyi cant log into vent atm.