Iran's snitch killed by salad......

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dave

Staff member
You've never read the comments from Yahoo sites before? They make YouTubers look like Rhodes Scholars.

C

Chibibar

You've never read the comments from Yahoo sites before? They make YouTubers look like Rhodes Scholars.
I usually avoid it and go directly to the articles. Today is a bit slow so I figure I'll give it a go......... I think I'll skip it from now on, my head hurts from reading some of it.

Yeah, comments in articles on any site, left, right, center, unknown, are usually pretty abysmal. You'd get better responses from a 6th grade social studies class.

Damn, this seems sketchy as hell.

What I want to know is if he was actually in any car wreck at all. It says that officials initially said he died in a car wreck, but the article does not say he was actually in one. Maybe he was in a car when he had some kind of heart attack brought on by the overdose of the pills.

I suppose it could have been a suicide, seeing as it would probably be difficult for just anyone to get those pills and lace his salad with them, but if he was in his car when they took effect that would rule out suicide to me. Why would someone take pills to kill themselves, then keep going about their day? You'd think they'd just lay in bed or any number of other relaxing and peaceful things instead of driving around.

anyway you look at it though, that's just horrible.

I suppose it could have been a suicide, seeing as it would probably be difficult for just anyone to get those pills and lace his salad with them,
If he was eating out it wouldn't, especially in a place like Iran.

In those situations paranoia is good for you...

C

Chibibar

I suppose it could have been a suicide, seeing as it would probably be difficult for just anyone to get those pills and lace his salad with them,
If he was eating out it wouldn't, especially in a place like Iran.

In those situations paranoia is good for you...
I would believe it was a suicide if he was eating at home.

but an ORDERED salad was deliver to him and he died from it. Can you imagine the uproar if this were to happen in the U.S?

I

Iaculus

Lacing a takeaway you just got delivered with blood pressure medication is a pretty bizarre way to commit suicide, too. I mean, I know some people can't eat something someone else has prepared for them without seasoning it a little, but there's such a thing as taking it too far.

Suicide at home would have involved a gun and two guys holding him down... and that's just so 20th century.

Status
Not open for further replies.