Introduce Yourself!

I concur. Espy, give me your credit card info and I'll pass it to Simfers.
Don't listen to him, Espy, it's a trap. I'm the only one you can trust with your credit card info. Look into my one visible eye, is this not the gaze of a trustworthy person?

As an aside, thanks for the warm welcome back, guys and gals. :)

My communication is mostly limited to ratings. You may use your deductive abilities to figure out what a "Like" rating means on a post announcing your return, and a brofist for a post mentioning remembering you.

My communication is mostly limited to ratings. You may use your deductive abilities to figure out what a "Like" rating means on a post announcing your return, and a brofist for a post mentioning remembering you.

It's true, Bubble communicates almost entirely by ratings. Lots and lots of them. You'll usually wake up to at least 20 alerts.

fade

Staff member
No he's the 181st. Couldn't stop mouthing off. The 181st clone learned it was best just to shut up and use ratings.

Don't even ask what happened to the first 2 bhamvs. Let's just say they figured out the answer to whether or not having sex with your clone counts as masturbation.

I feel odd doing this, but I guess since I've been gone about a year, there's likely some people whom I haven't met..

I draw cartoons, I watch cartoons, I like movies, and I like games.

Some of my favorite things: Music, The Aquabats, making movies, and playing Nintendo.

My name is Christopher.

I feel odd doing this, but I guess since I've been gone about a year, there's likely some people whom I haven't met..

I draw cartoons, I watch cartoons, I like movies, and I like games.

Some of my favorite things: Music, The Aquabats, making movies, and playing Nintendo.

My name is Christopher.
And he. IS. BUMBLE.

Zappit

Staff member
I for one am very happy to see the return of a Bumble. I've seen a boatload of your cartoons on Tumblr, and you've really improved.

Man, this is like the year of the returns. Shego returns (if temporarily). Bumble returns.

What's next? Mav? Another return from Calleja? Allen Who is Quiet? Silent Bob?

Kurtz?

Hello Aaron, welcome to the forums. I am one of the Bhamvs, please do not be offended if I ever stare lustfully at you.

Dave

Staff member
Hello, @aaronmocksing ! Welcome to our little corner of the intertubes. While it's out of date, you might be amused to know we have a wiki with lots of information about people and memes specific to this forum: http://halforums.wikidot.com/

If nothing else, it's good for a laugh.
Wow. I'd say it's out of date. It lists my daughter Sammi as 15. She turns 21 in December.

And welcome, Aaron! Hope your super secret project goes well!

Welcome, @aaronmocksing. I've really enjoyed your artwork and look forward to seeing more. Stick around; it just gets better.

As Queen of the Doomweasels and soon-to-be ruler of Earth, I have some questions to ask you to determine your place on this board and thus in society:

Steak - how should it be cooked?
Peeing - standing up or sitting down?
Subway or Quizno's?
Do you prefer minion or henchman status?

Thank you everyone for the welcome! It'll be great being apart of the experience here, hehe. :3

Steak - how should it be cooked?
Peeing - standing up or sitting down?
Subway or Quizno's?
Do you prefer minion or henchman status?
:D I like my steak well-done, I'm more of a Togo's guy (but Subway's isn't bad at all. :D), and as for minion henchman status - if it pays well, I'll take it, lol!

Is the second one a trick question? :D

so this is where I introduce and stuff okay cool

Hi guys. I am Clockwork. You can call me maybe Clock or Work or Clockwork. This is my second post on this forum, I feel proud for making it so far. I like graphic designing, drawing, writing, and listening to music. I like Green Day and MCR specifically. Talk to me so I can irritate you and make your life miserable.

so this is where I introduce and stuff okay cool

Hi guys. I am Clockwork. You can call me maybe Clock or Work or Clockwork. This is my second post on this forum, I feel proud for making it so far. I like graphic designing, drawing, writing, and listening to music. I like Green Day and MCR specifically. Talk to me so I can irritate you and make your life miserable.
you like homestuck, so you are ok by me, dont be scared off by our personalities, we dont bite...much...