Introduce Yourself!

No2fan, I participated in mocking your sexuality. It was insensitive and I'm sorry. I hope the actions of myself and the others did not drive you away from this forum. If you do continue to contribute to this forum I hope you wouldn't mind sharing the reasons why you felt the need to closest your asexuality. I understand that an openly asexual person risks being made fun of and disbelieved but I can't imagine that such a person would be discriminated against or experience damaged relationships between family and friends about it. I made fun of you out of ignorance and confusion and I sincerely apologize and hope I didn't ruin the opportunity to understand and empathize with your experiences.

Given the opportunity I would paint girls of any ethnicity.

If only I could convice more lovely ladies to model for me. Then I'd be a REAL artist.
I only know one model, and she's in Montreal. Also, I don't think she'd model gratis. Sorry. Nevermind.

Why does poor Taneytown have a message count of 0? I remember several posts from him such as the one claiming he's handsome (as are we all) or the critically-acclaimed series of the burgers in the check cashier.

For clarity:
People who identify themselves as asexual could be misidentified by others as bisexual. The difference being that an asexual person will engage in romantic relationships with either gender, despite a lack of sexual attraction.

Dave

Staff member
Why does poor Taneytown have a message count of 0? I remember several posts from him such as the one claiming he's handsome (as are we all) or the critically-acclaimed series of the burgers in the check cashier.
When you get deleted for spam these sort of things happen.

A

Amebix

I looked at my screen for a solid five minutes wondering where the "Introduce Yourself" subforum went. Which should serve as a good introduction for me. I've been a lurker for years, probably since Image had the pvp forum if I'm remembering right, which is probably doubtful. Like most everyone I started reading the forum because of pvp and stuck around because it was interesting. Never really planned on posting but the talk of the forum being stagnant or shrinking prompted it. I would have to hate this place not around to distract me while I'm at work. So, hello.

*first post, already shat it up with spelling...this is why high school was lonely