[Food] I TALKED TO A GIRL TONIGHT AND I LIKED HER SO MUCH

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dave

Staff member
Hi back, Charlie!

And since this is about a girl, do you think "Food" is sexist?

pgalleryMcdonalds logo-460x220.jpg

The Mcdonalds logo is actually meant to be reminiscent of the female body. The transition to the 3D logo added a cleft to the middle part of the M, designed to bring to mind a woman's cleavage, while at the same time the tips of the two peaks on either side were moved slightly outwards, to resemble a woman's upraised knees, in which case the cleft is meant to remind viewers of the woman's genital regions.

Okay, I just made that up. How plausible was it, on a scale of one to ten?

Her top 5 movies of all time are Ocean's 11, Singing in the Rain, American Beauty (but it's falling out of favor), Bridget Jones' Diary, and The Sound of Music

Yay Chucky!

I messaged like 10 girls on OKCupid recently and have actually been kinda planning on meeting a couple soon. Still in the cards now, although trying to hang out with my most recent ex on Saturday as friends, while fun, revealed to us both that we are both not over the other yet. There were tears.

But I must press on.

The Mcdonalds logo is actually meant to be reminiscent of the female body. The transition to the 3D logo added a cleft to the middle part of the M, designed to bring to mind a woman's cleavage, while at the same time the tips of the two peaks on either side were moved slightly outwards, to resemble a woman's upraised knees, in which case the cleft is meant to remind viewers of the woman's genital regions.

Okay, I just made that up. How plausible was it, on a scale of one to ten?

I'm afraid to even begin to mention all of the innuendo found in this logo....

Status
Not open for further replies.