Export thread

I love this thread

Candle Jack

I love this thread. It is about nothing. Do You?

Hylian

Hylian

Oh no it's Candle Jack ru.....

Allen who is Quiet

Allen, who is Quiet

oh hey, unless somebody else registered candlejack, neon is back

Candle Jack

Neon is busy working at his shop.

ElJuski

ElJuski

good, because the last thing we want or need is neon going fucknuts crazy again and spouting his bullshit on this forum

Calleja

Calleja

Amen, brother

Skinny Santa

CANDLEJACK IS PEOPLE!!!!!

Wahad

Wahad

Oh no you don't. You're not gonna trick me, oh no, I'm not gonna say Candlejack. No sir, I

Andromache

:(

candlejack meme is circlejack meme.

Calleja

Calleja

you mean "candlejack meme is cir

ZenMonkey

ZenMonkey

good, because the last thing we want or need is neon going fucknuts crazy again and spouting his bullshit on this forum
I approve of this sentiment whole-heartedly.

Twitch

You have got to be fucking kidding me. You finally come back and instead of doing it normally you do one of the things that fucking pisses people off? Now you're going to have to leave for another length of time so they calm down again.

Gusto

Gusto

Haha wat.

Pojodan

Fulfilling my legal requirement for posting in this thread.

Andromache

:Wfacepalm:

Dave

Dave

Why does this piss people off so much? :confused:

Andromache

It doesn't piss me off, it's just tiresome to me, I suppose.

Silvanesti

No idea, also don't really know why people are so pissed at neon anyway, kid just needs to lay offa the sugar from what i've seen

ElJuski

ElJuski

Not piss people off so much, as that...it's not even funny. It's old b-tard meme.

Shegokigo

Shegokigo

The only thing "old" and "boring" in here is all the Neon hate.

Thread Necromancer

Thread Necromancer

I have absolute nothing of value to add to this thread. However for the record, I never disliked Neon. We all do things that are tiresome to someone sometimes but we keep living on. right?

*is slain by an unknown source*

ElJuski

ElJuski

kk then you can play with him. Have fun! Wait until you guys talk religious values!

Gusto

Gusto

Fun for the whole family!

checkeredhat

checkeredhat

See I'm not opposed to the CandleJack meme, but I am opposed to Neon starting a CandleJack account and posting shit like th

Andromache

actually, im not at all concerned with Neon himself. It's the meme that annoys.

checkeredhat

checkeredhat

I used to like you...

Andromache

I used to like you...[/QUOTE]

that was a pretty dumb idea, now wasn't it?

Shegokigo

Shegokigo

kk then you can play with him. Have fun! Wait until you guys talk religious values![/QUOTE]
So because you don't share his religious values view, he should be never post on the forums, ever, in any thread? :rolleyes:

Andromache

:Wfacepalm:

Wasabi Poptart

Cat

Cat

Not piss people off so much, as that...it's not even funny. It's old b-tard meme.
:werd:

Candle Jack

OK, so I was only planning on making the one post, the hello/goodbye, see you in a couple more months... then in the middle of my writing the thread, the shop got busy again and so I got distracted..which is fine, I needed to get back to work.. I just find it fucking hilarious that I wasn't even PLAYING a meme and I get to see all this assholish juvenile hate. Yeah fuck you haters I'm laughing at you, not with you. You don't understand me, fine, fuck off I don't care. You think you know me or I'm a asshole back, fine whatever.

Hell I even laughed at Crone's post and that's a god damned miracle!

I should keep posting in case I haven't pissed enough people off I suppose, but I took someone's hint and changed to Facebook.

Allright well I've had my say, this place isn't even worth lurking in for me anymore. So, hello goodbye, those of you who like me, you (should) know where I am, if not, ask Nihsen for a contact throw.

Silvanesti

:tina::facepalm:

Krisken

Krisken

Um, did i miss something?

CynicismKills

CynicismKills

Fuck Candle Jack, it's all about Caveguy and the The Lobe, baby.

ZenMonkey

ZenMonkey

So this grasshopper walks into a bar.

The bartender says, "You know, we have a drink named after you."

The grasshopper says, "You have a drink named Larry?"

Andromache

OK, so I was only planning on making the one post, the hello/goodbye, see you in a couple more months... then in the middle of my writing the thread, the shop got busy again and so I got distracted..which is fine, I needed to get back to work.. I just find it fucking hilarious that I wasn't even PLAYING a meme and I get to see all this assholish juvenile hate. Yeah fuck you haters I'm laughing at you, not with you. You don't understand me, fine, fuck off I don't care. You think you know me or I'm a asshole back, fine whatever.

I should keep posting in case I haven't pissed enough people off I suppose, but I took someone's hint and changed to Facebook.

Allright well I've had my say, this place isn't even worth lurking in for me anymore. So, hello goodbye, those of you who like me, you (should) know where I am, if not, ask Nihsen for a contact throw.
:wocatagon:

Tiq

kk then you can play with him. Have fun! Wait until you guys talk religious values![/QUOTE]
So because you don't share his religious values view, he should be never post on the forums, ever, in any thread? :rolleyes:[/QUOTE]

He's a juvenile, imbecilic, homphobic, racist moron, incapable of having a grown up conversation with anyone on the forum... hell 90% of the time when he says something horrifiying/racist/sexist/creepy/homophobic, he's too stupid to realise what was wrong with what he said and winds up accusing everyone else of having the problem instead of considering the possibility that he's a pain in the ass.

His absence on the forum is a blessing, and I'm not suprised so many people don't want him back.

AWESOME. Don't come back. :)

LordRavage

*Dodges flying Llamas.

Will someone please think of the of llamas!

:D

ZenMonkey

ZenMonkey

*Dodges flying Llamas.

Will someone please think of the of llamas!

:D

Yes. Goodnight, llamas. You don't have to go home but you can't stay here. Have a llamaparty.org.