I just had sex thread

Well now, there's a kink I hadn't considered.
Do NOT start thinking about kinks you haven't considered, and especially don't start searching for them on the Internet. The Internet's content will destroy you. Wisdom in this case is knowing NOT to look.

GasBandit

Staff member
Ignore him, come play in the muuuuddddd with the rest of us slliiiimmme

(っ◔◡◔)っ ♥ play in the mud with us ♥

ºO•❤•.¸✿¸.•❤•.❀•.Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) play in the mud with us ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ.•❀.•❤•.¸✿¸.•❤•Oº

≋̮̑p̮̮̑̑l̮̮̑̑ȃ̮̮̑y̮̮̑̑ ̮̮̑̑ȋ̮̮̑n̮̮̑̑ ̮̮̑̑t̮̮̑̑ḫ̮̑̑ȇ̮̮̑ ̮̮̑̑m̮̮̑̑ȗ̮̮̑d̮̮̑̑ ̮̮̑̑w̮̮̑̑ȋ̮̮̑t̮̮̑̑ḫ̮̑̑ ̮̮̑̑ȗ̮̮̑s̮̑≋

˒՚pՙ˓˒՚lՙ˓˒՚aՙ˓˒՚yՙ˓ ˒՚iՙ˓˒՚nՙ˓ ˒՚tՙ˓˒՚hՙ˓˒՚eՙ˓ ˒՚mՙ˓˒՚uՙ˓˒՚dՙ˓ ˒՚wՙ˓˒՚iՙ˓˒՚tՙ˓˒՚hՙ˓ ˒՚uՙ˓˒՚sՙ˓

[̲̅p̲̅][̲̅l̲̅][̲̅a̲̅][̲̅y̲̅] [̲̅i̲̅][̲̅n̲̅] [̲̅t̲̅][̲̅h̲̅][̲̅e̲̅] [̲̅m̲̅][̲̅u̲̅][̲̅d̲̅] [̲̅w̲̅][̲̅i̲̅][̲̅t̲̅][̲̅h̲̅] [̲̅u̲̅][̲̅s̲̅]

P̮̩̲̘̯̙̣̞̻̹͕̗̞̟̎̌̈́̐ͩͣ͑̾ͤ̂͗̾ͮ͒͛ͅl̠͎͆̂ayͨ̍̄͛̓ͫͨ̌ͯ͊̒ ̠̞͚͙̳̩̲̬ī̱̟ͭn͔̫͈̫̥̗͔̼͌̃̉ͤͩ̑̿ͬ ͖̻̟̰̥̭̹̮͔̠̱̤͔͔̘̓̇̓̓ͦͫ̒ͧͤ͋ͣ̉̍͑̚t̲͓̞͔̬̙̙̰͔̖̫̠̥͉̖͊͐̀̈ͩ̒ͥ̎ͦͦ̔̔̅̀̊h͔̞̘͇e ͕̪̱̟̟͓͑͌̀̈́̒̚m̩̗̤̹̹̞̞̠̩̮̣ͫͤ̃͗̽̈́ͨ̊̊ͫ̾̚ͅu̠̦̬͇̞̬͉̖̲͙̰͚̞͖̜d͙̠̫͚̠͚͓͕ͅ ̻̻̠͓̪͉̠̱w̯̼̜̮̻̟ͨͩ͂ͪ̑͐i̼̹̟͙̘̱̰͔t̞̮̤̺͖h̍ͫ ̫̙̜̹̼̙͈͙̣̲͒̀́̍ͬͮ̄̇̆̅u͇̥̲ͅṡ̳͙̲͕̖̻ͧ̋͛̄ͩ

Last edited:
How do you know you won't like it if you don't try it? :unibrow:
I had an ex's Pomeranian sneak in the room and tried licking my butt while we were in flagrante delicto. I was not a fan, so I'm going to say I'd probably not enjoy doomie taste-testing.

I think I'd rather have the company of their queen. :drunk:

It's been... a while. October?

And this very attractive girl is offering me NSA sex. But I want strings. I want a relationship. So I think I'm going to turn it down?

I might be an idiot.

It's been... a while. October?

And this very attractive girl is offering me NSA sex. But I want strings. I want a relationship. So I think I'm going to turn it down?

I might be an idiot.
If you wouldn't be comfortable or enjoy it freely, don't do it. That's pretty much always true, and certainly not stupid.

At first I saw “NASA sex” and thought maybe she meant sex on the Vomit Comet, and I was going to say, “Do it!”
And then I looked again and saw that it was “NSA sex,” but that didn’t exactly fill me with confidence.

And then I figured out what the TLA stood for, and then I was, “Oh.”

—Patrick
Mm I didn't even think about that NSA. I was once part of NASA. Does that make any sex I had during that time NASA sex?

Of course, NASA stood for 'Non-Academic Staff Association' at a university, but that's just details.

Mm I didn't even think about that NSA. I was once part of NASA. Does that make any sex I had during that time NASA sex?

Of course, NASA stood for 'Non-Academic Staff Association' at a university, but that's just details.
If only one of you was a member of NASA, then the sex was only "half a NASA."

--Patrick