I am 32 today and lonely

I spent my birthday last year (my 30th, even) at work till around 10pm or so and then came home and just went to bed.

I feel your pain.

A

Anonymous

Anonymous

Doing a bbq today. Have no gumption to clean or care. Blech.

Factoid: I'm 32 and just a few weeks ago I heard my voice for the first time (I avoid it like the plague) Holy Shit I sound like a Damn country hick, y'all

So, tell me some things that are interesting.

I tried to make a nice homemade dinner last night and I invited some people over to eat my relatively good cooking. I might as well have invited people over to lick my taint with how quickly the "No thanks" replies came. Made me feel real special.

Harpy Birthday Frank.
I know the feel. I have a Christmas-time birthday, so I never get to do anything for my birthday and all my friends are always busy.
This year my birthday was spent at work, on what was supposed to be the first day of my Christmas vacation, after working 89 hours the week before.

Basically, birthdays suck.

So here's something interesting:
Spider's legs work like a system of boners. They are driven by a system of pumping fluids to make them stiffen and soften. That's why when you kill them their legs curl; they are basically going flaccid.

Factoid: I'm 32 and just a few weeks ago I heard my voice for the first time (I avoid it like the plague) Holy Shit I sound like a Damn country hick, y'all
I am the exact opposite, my school made me take speech lessons after school and the teacher would record my voice all the time. It was a weird experience.