Hey Chicago! No Olympics for you!

Status
Not open for further replies.
yeah, Rio, a paragon of virtue compared to Chicago.
I didn't compare. I just stated that Chicago has been corrupt for a loooooonnngg time, and I don't want to see money going to more union thugs and/or corrupt politicians. It may be a problem where ever it goes, but fuck Chicago. I don't anything against the everyday joe there.

J

JCM

As corrupt as Chicago is, it aint 10% as bad as Rio.

It´ll be hilarious to bet on how many athletes will find that their luggage has mysteriously disappeared that day, and how many gang assalts will happen on the beach.
Soooo, can we crash at your place in 2016 or not?

:)
Depends, how good are you at climbing treehouses, avoiding STDs and fighting off killer rabid monkeys?[/QUOTE]

... Eh, two out of three ain't bad.[/QUOTE]So you climb trees while fighting off monkeys, or do you avoid STDs when you are with the killer monkeys?

Most of my international friends keep telling me this. That the US is far less corrupt than most other governments, but it still irks me. Nepotism and Cronyism is par for course for most governments, but it doesn't mean I have to like it or support it.

I

Iaculus

It´ll be hilarious to bet on how many athletes will find that their luggage has mysteriously disappeared that day, and how many gang assalts will happen on the beach.
Soooo, can we crash at your place in 2016 or not?

:)
Depends, how good are you at climbing treehouses, avoiding STDs and fighting off killer rabid monkeys?
... Eh, two out of three ain't bad.[/QUOTE]So you climb trees while fighting off monkeys, or do you avoid STDs when you are with the killer monkeys?[/QUOTE]

It's the treehouses that always get me. No sense of balance.

Status
Not open for further replies.