[Brazelton] Henry Kissinger

"How the fuck did x die while Henry Kissinger is still alive" has been a common sentiment over the last few years after basically every high profile death.
Maybe that's why then. If Kissinger's name has been associated with a bunch of celebrity deaths recently then maybe my brain inadvertently made the connection that he was already dead.

I had heard of Kissinger, but it was Bourdain who opened my eyes to what Kissinger really was.

Once you’ve been to Cambodia, you’ll never stop wanting to beat Henry Kissinger to death with your bare hands. You will never again be able to open a newspaper and read about that treacherous, prevaricating, murderous scumbag sitting down for a nice chat with Charlie Rose or attending some black-tie affair for a new glossy magazine without choking. Witness what Henry did in Cambodia – the fruits of his genius for statesmanship – and you will never understand why he’s not sitting in the dock at The Hague next to Milošević.
Anthony Bourdain

Kissinger has done a lot of good things, and is arguably one of the people with most influence on why the West won the Cold War.
He's also the poster boy for the "for the greater good" fallacy and is responsible for uncountable horrors and crimes against humanity.

I expect history to judge him harshly.