[PC Game] Hearthstone (Practically Beta)

figmentPez

Staff member
Reactions
1,334 177 3
Hearthstone's next expansion is Rhastakhan's Rumble, with a troll theme. Each class will get a troll hero Legendary and a Loa legendary card.

New keyword Overkill. Some minions and weapons will be able to attack more than once per turn if they kill their first target by 1 extra damage or more.

New solo mode coming.

Releases Dec 4th.

Reactions
860 177 3
100 Million Player Celebration

Starting November 7 at 10:00 am PDT through November 10, everyone who logs in will receive six free The Boomsday Project card packs. Then hang out and play with friends to earn up to 500 gold! Everyone* will receive the Celebrate the Players quest which rewards 100 gold when you play a friendly challenge. This celebratory quest is repeatable up to five times—you can even do them all in the same day!—for a total of 500 gold!

figmentPez

Staff member
Reactions
1,334 177 3
Then hang out and play with friends to earn up to 500 gold! Everyone* will receive the Celebrate the Players quest which rewards 100 gold when you play a friendly challenge. This celebratory quest is repeatable up to five times—you can even do them all in the same day!—for a total of 500 gold!
Anyone interested in helping me finish my Celebrate the Players quest?

Reactions
860 177 3
I am determined to make quest priest work in Standard before it rotates out. DETERMINED.

### *MoreQuestAttempts
# Class: Priest
# Format: Standard
# Year of the Raven
#
# 1x (1) Awaken the Makers
# 2x (1) Crystalline Oracle
# 2x (1) Northshire Cleric
# 2x (1) Power Word: Shield
# 2x (1) Spirit of the Dead
# 2x (2) Dead Ringer
# 2x (2) Divine Hymn
# 2x (2) Seance
# 2x (3) Gilded Gargoyle
# 2x (3) Shadow Word: Death
# 2x (5) Holy Nova
# 2x (5) Mass Hysteria
# 2x (5) Rotten Applebaum
# 1x (7) Archbishop Benedictus
# 1x (7) Bwonsamdi, the Dead
# 1x (8) Shadowreaper Anduin
# 2x (9) Obsidian Statue
#
AAECAZ/HAgSWxAKJzQKQ0wKnhwMN5QTJBtMK8gzVwQLmzAKf6wK98wLF8wKh/gKXhwPmiAOwiQMA
#
# To use this deck, copy it to your clipboard and create a new deck in Hearthstone