*headdesk*

Status
Not open for further replies.

North_Ranger

Staff member
They used to have Cosmo at our breakroom at the place where I used to work for summers. It was a telemarketing firm, and Cosmo was one of the magazines we sold.

One time, I started berating the "101 Hottest Sex Tips", particularly the one where the guy is supposed to stick his dick through a hole in a donut.

Next month, we no longer had Cosmo.

The old joke used to be that there were two things a man could never get from his wife: Eggs Benedict and a Blowjob. Times have changed, and the mindset that it was something "proper" women didn't do is thankfully fading.

Well... my guy doesn't really like oral... he's extremely ticklish and one of his exes used to use her teeth... so every time we try, he jumps and asks me to stop....

DAMN! And I LOVE giving it too!
Probably not the case but maybe "You're doing it wrong?".

Well... my guy doesn't really like oral... he's extremely ticklish and one of his exes used to use her teeth... so every time we try, he jumps and asks me to stop....

Your gift to him should be breaking him of this aversion.

M

makare

Lol, I was thinking that he is Davan from Something Positive.

Poor Guy.

C

callistarya

Steak & a blow job?
Wrong holiday, but here's a question that's always taken me a while to understand:

Is oral sex in a straight relationship so rare, it has it's own holiday? I mean, everytime I hear about how a woman gets something extrodinary from her boyfriend/husband, it's always like "Oh she must have given him head for that". I mean, really?[/QUOTE]

It's my impression that straight women, especially married ones, aren't supposed to like giving head and don't do it often. If you do enjoy performing oral sex on your husband/boyfriend, then you're (a) being adventurous like they tell you to be in Cosmo or (b) you're a dirty whore. Personally, I like doing it and hate Cosmo.[/QUOTE]

DITTO!!!!

I wish I was better at cunnilingus. I don't get a lot of opportunities, but it'd be nice to be able to really curl her toes. I think part of the problem is that I breath a lot through my mouth, and I know one of my ex's was very tickled by the warm air wafting over her bits.

Cajungal

Staff member
At least you want to improve. I know this guy... his poor wife never gets it. They've been together (including non-married time) for about 10 years and he's never been able to bring himself to do it. It makes me feel bad for her, because apparently he won't even kiss her below her stomach. He just won't do it. :( Sad.

That strikes me as absurd. Who wouldn't want to try and please their partner? There's nothing gross about it as long as she's got adequate hygiene (ie that story I mentioned in the other thread) and it's not a red letter day...

I'm 100% with you, LB ol' buddy, but there are some guys who DO find it gross, for some reason I'll never understand. Just as there are girls who HATE to give head, there are guys who are DISGUSTED by the thought of their mouths on a vagina.

It's absurd to me too, why would they be ok with sticking their penis in but not their tongue? There are lots of places I'd stick my mouth in but NEVER the lil' sergeant, y'know? Weirdos.

North_Ranger

Staff member
I wish I was better at cunnilingus. I don't get a lot of opportunities, but it'd be nice to be able to really curl her toes. I think part of the problem is that I breath a lot through my mouth, and I know one of my ex's was very tickled by the warm air wafting over her bits.
Same here. I mean, I actually ENJOY cunnilingus. Call me weird, but I love pleasing my partner, making her whimper with pleasure with my lips, tongue, fingers... and like you said, breath. The Psycho, for instance. Like I've said, sex was probably the only thing we both enjoyed in the end, and at times she was hyper-orgasmic. I mean, if we'd been teasing and fooling around for a while, she might come just from me blowing softly at one of her erogenous zones. Not just the bits, but the back of the neck, the small of the elbow... those places.

Cajungal

Staff member
Heeheeeheee.

(LB, it strikes me as absurd, too. Funny thing is, back before I'd had sex, she would brag to me about her exploits. Now I'm with a very adventurous guy and she's out of stories. :p)

Learn to play the tinwhistle.

It teaches you all kinds of tongue and finger coordination ;)

It teaches you all kinds of tongue and finger coordination ;)[/QUOTE]

I'll give that a shot. Or at least start playing the flute again - I was in band from 3rd grade until I graduated high school. (yes, I was in marching band. No, I will not be posting pictures.)

W

Wasabi Poptart

At least you want to improve. I know this guy... his poor wife never gets it. They've been together (including non-married time) for about 10 years and he's never been able to bring himself to do it. It makes me feel bad for her, because apparently he won't even kiss her below her stomach. He just won't do it. :( Sad.
I would file for divorce. And yes I am serious.

I'm hoping you'd find out if you were sexually compatible or not BEFORE the wedding?

Oh man, how effed up would it be if your partner was fine with oral sex when you dated but decided not to like it after the wedding. Dayumn, another reason to be scared of marriage :paranoid:

Yeah, I understand the ideal of waiting until marriage, but after you've committed your life to someone legally and publically would be a terrible way to find out that you don't click sexually at all.

Heh, reminds me, on the Graham Norton show there was a singer doing a song about a relationship where her partner was wonderful in all aspects, except the sex was rubbish. I wish I could recall her name.

I'm one of those weird individuals who doesn't really get off on oral. *shrugs* I've had it applied with both skill and vigor, and never let it be said that my wife didn't go out of her way to try and "improve" (she really doesn't need to); just quirked weird that way, I guess.

On the flip-side, however, I LOVE making her make interesting noises - all the more so because she used to be too shy to make them. *grins*

Also...
So....How'd it go? What did you do and how did he take it?
Seconded.

Dave

Staff member

It teaches you all kinds of tongue and finger coordination ;)[/QUOTE]

I'll give that a shot. Or at least start playing the flute again - I was in band from 3rd grade until I graduated high school. (yes, I was in marching band. No, I will not be posting pictures.)[/QUOTE]

I played the trombone. My wife gets pissed when I give her raspberries while trying to put her leg into the 4th slide position.

You should see me emptying the spit valve...

*pecks his penis against the screen furiously*

No really, I don't care if I'm late but wow. :O

Dave

Staff member
TROMBONES HAVE SPIT VALVES!? :Leyla:
I thought he was talking about Mrs. Dave...[/QUOTE]

Yeah, but I was more shocked at the fact that trombones have an actual valve that was designed to hold spit than what that would be a euphemism for sexually. The sex stuff I know, the disgusting valve filled with years of spit I don't. baaaaahhhg[/QUOTE]

As you play most brass instruments, spit accumulates inside somewhere. So most brass instruments have valves designed specifically to drain the spittle from the thing. On the trombone it's near the bottom rounded end of the slide.

---------- Post added at 12:28 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:26 PM ----------

Oh, and you can't play too long without emptying the spit or the sound you make will sound like you are blowing bubbles. So there is no "years of accumulation".

M

makare

This thread was kind of awesome but then it got gross. Thanks a lot Dave!

Cajungal

Staff member
Man speaking of grossness and spit valves... I spent one semester watching a high school band/choir teacher for education. After watching all the spit valves get emptied onto the carpet for the band class, I got to watch the choir kids come in and lie down on it contently... none the wiser. MWAHAHA!

Status
Not open for further replies.