*headdesk*

Status
Not open for further replies.
OK, so Brian's birthday is THIS SUNDAY and because of money, moving, work, etc. I still haven't come up with something to get him. He knows our situation right now and has told me over and over that I don't and SHOULDN'T have to get him anything. This is unacceptable because he got me Beatles Rockband for my birthday in September.

What would you get someone who is a WoW, FFXIII, Dresden Files, and anime fan? I don't have enough money to go out and buy box sets of stuff, I just want a meaningful simple thing to give him until I have the funds to get him what he deserves. Think along the lines of "macaroni necklace" and "sex coupons" without it being those things.

Macaroni sex.

But serious, I'd say make him something if you really feel like you need to give him something material. Otherwise Charlie's got the idea. It could be as simple as a nice meal comprised of some favorite foods, or just a day for the two of you with no interruptions.

We're moving tomorrow and unpacking on his birthday... So, if all else fails, I can say "HAPPY BIRTHDAY YOU'RE LIVING IN A HOUSE" right?

I jest. I'll work my mojo and find something nice to do. Keep the suggs cummin. Wait....

Dress up like an anime character and sing the birthday song while stripping.

I don't know, you didn't give us a lot to go on here.

M

Matt²

hmm...does he have a favorite macaroni recipe you can make him? If not.. uhh, well there's Hamburger Helper Cheesy Hashbrowns... it's meat, it's cheese sauce, it's good... other than that ..umm.. bacon bra?

I may be reading too much into your description, and I don't know the guy, but if finances are rough and he's repeatedly asked you not to get him a gift, he might feel more than a little guilty about anything that obviously requires a dip into the wallet if he's like any of the dudes I know (including me).

I basically agree with Charlie and CK. Something "smaller" that affirms how you feel or reminds him of a particularly good memory about the two of you would be the way to go, IMO. Something also that you don't do for him that often works well.

Nice personally-prepared favorite meals that cost little but take a while to make are big favorites of mine. As are post-feast snuggles. Not that you're restricted to only snuggles, but he may not be able to move after dinner if you make him his favorite.

A

Andromache

Breakfast in bed, Pamper his ass for a day. Have his favorite meal ready, be naked or in a fetish costume all day, and start his day off with a blowjob.

Cooking chicken fried steak and mashed taters, then. He is only happy if he feels his arteries beginning to burst after that meal. :awesome:

LB: I meant I don't have much to go on as far as money is concerned. I have a bunch of great ideas for when I have the cash, but unfortunately that won't be until after Sunday, so I'm asking for little ways that guys like to be reminded that they're special. Since most of you are guys, I am, of course, getting a lot of great ideas :D

---------- Post added at 11:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:04 PM ----------

4 words for a gift to get your man who's into WoW:

Female Night Elf dance.
Fuck you. We're Horde. *practices electric slide.... the SEXY electric slide* Who am I kidding... I don't dance!

Breakfast in bed, Pamper his ass for a day. Have his favorite meal ready, be naked or in a fetish costume all day, and start his day off with a blowjob.
Those are good ideas, too!

WAKE him with a blow job, and THEN breakfast in bed. Hell yeah, you could be swimming in money and that would still be the best present ever.

me and my wife are about totally broke. but what I did for her birthday was talked my mom into watching the kids (and snuck her my apartment key at the same time) and took my wife to the movies. While we were gone a pot roast with all the fixins some wine a rose and all were on the table when we got back ;) it was awesome. Maybe you should try something like that?

Bake a plate of cookies, label them "tracker snacks". Place them on your living room table where he'll see it.

Next to that, have a pie shaped like the WoW mini-map with the floorplan of your place as the map, and a red and yellow tracking token where your bedroom is.

Next to the pie, have a shopped image print-out looking like a quest dialog with the quest objective: "0/1 Unwrap your present"

Wait in the bedroom dressed like a blood elf.

After he completes his quest, remind him the quest is repeatable, if you like (hint: he doesn't need the map anymore).

I will admit, I am projecting a little bit, as I also don't want friends/girlfriends getting me expensive gifts.

I am also a big fan of both WoW and pie.

EDIT: It occurs to me that cake would work much better, but more than a few variations are possible, I'm sure.

Cajungal

Staff member
Oh, yeah, that was 'dang, Tekeo' as in "Dang Tekeo, those are some damn good ideas."

And who doesn't love pie?

And who doesn't love pie?
I don't know anyone who doesn't love pie, but I once took part in an 30-min 4-way discussion on the general merits of pie vs cake. It got to ludicrous subway vs quisnos levels before the host pre-empted it by serving fresh brownies.

Steak & a blow job?
Wrong holiday, but here's a question that's always taken me a while to understand:

Is oral sex in a straight relationship so rare, it has it's own holiday? I mean, everytime I hear about how a woman gets something extrodinary from her boyfriend/husband, it's always like "Oh she must have given him head for that". I mean, really?

Steak & a blow job?
Wrong holiday, but here's a question that's always taken me a while to understand:

Is oral sex in a straight relationship so rare, it has it's own holiday? I mean, everytime I hear about how a woman gets something extrodinary from her boyfriend/husband, it's always like "Oh she must have given him head for that". I mean, really?[/QUOTE]

It's not as common as intercourse in general, but it also differs per couple.

Steak & a blow job?

Is oral sex in a straight relationship so rare, it has it's own holiday? I mean, everytime I hear about how a woman gets something extrodinary from her boyfriend/husband, it's always like "Oh she must have given him head for that". I mean, really?[/QUOTE]

It's not as common as intercourse in general, but it also differs per couple.[/QUOTE]

That's just it, if it were uncommon? Sure. But the way it's "heralded" is as if she grants him a special gift once per solar cycle and he's so enthralled by the rarity of the occassion he gives entire fortunes and gifts in exchange.

W

Wasabi Poptart

Steak & a blow job?

It's my impression that straight women, especially married ones, aren't supposed to like giving head and don't do it often. If you do enjoy performing oral sex on your husband/boyfriend, then you're (a) being adventurous like they tell you to be in Cosmo or (b) you're a dirty whore. Personally, I like doing it and hate Cosmo.

Steak & a blow job?

It's not as common as intercourse in general, but it also differs per couple.[/QUOTE]

That's just it, if it were uncommon? Sure. But the way it's "heralded" is as if she grants him a special gift once per solar cycle and he's so enthralled by the rarity of the occassion he gives entire fortunes and gifts in exchange.[/QUOTE]

Some guys are stupid.

M

makare

Steak & a blow job?

It's my impression that straight women, especially married ones, aren't supposed to like giving head and don't do it often. If you do enjoy performing oral sex on your husband/boyfriend, then you're (a) being adventurous like they tell you to be in Cosmo or (b) you're a dirty whore. Personally, I like doing it and hate Cosmo.[/QUOTE]

That's exactly right. It seems like any time a woman does it it must be because she is so grateful for something or is rewarding the guy like he is some kind of pet. It can't be because she actually enjoys it. I'm not sure what the source of that in popular culture is because it doesn't really play out in reality.

D

Disconnected

Steak & a blow job?

That's just it, if it were uncommon? Sure. But the way it's "heralded" is as if she grants him a special gift once per solar cycle and he's so enthralled by the rarity of the occassion he gives entire fortunes and gifts in exchange.[/QUOTE]

LOL.
yes apparently girls sucking dick is rare (you whores!) depending on the generation and people involved. If a guy only gets a rare one from her, he's surfin craigslist to get some dude to blow him.
Ladies, if he's golfing every day and his game isn't improving.... just saying... (and i'm joking too settle down)

Vyta -

Well... my guy doesn't really like oral... he's extremely ticklish and one of his exes used to use her teeth... so every time we try, he jumps and asks me to stop....

DAMN! And I LOVE giving it too!

Status
Not open for further replies.