Halloween 2015!

I knew we wouldn't get any trick-or-treaters even if they passed our door, so I hung a bag of candy from the door knocker and put up a Happy Halloween sign. It got a few bites, which is good, but I said take a handful, and if people listened then they have tiny hands. There's still way too much candy left.

Better lighting (and posing)

Had 90+ treaters and at least 5 groups wanted a pic with me. Good times :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I would have asked for a photo! Anytime I ran into some dressed as an Avenger yesterday (mainly kids), I made it a point to say hi to my "team mates". (It's hard to see in the outdoor photo, but I added the Avengers logo to my leather jacket. Some kids didn't know the outfit, but they recognized the "A".)

Yeah I'm pretty sure my daughter is going to be sneaking candy into her mouth all day. I don't bother to hide her candy because she's usually pretty good at self moderation, but this might be the year she proves me wrong.

Besides, what's the point of getting 11 pounds of candy if you can't learn a life lesson by making yourself sick eating it?! :p

We had a ton of trick or treaters last night - way more than last night. Probably because we have such a safe neighborhood traffic-wise. It was good, I won't have nearly as much candy to take to work tomorrow morning.

Shannow

Staff member
Didn't have a chance to get anything new this year, so I used last years costume back here in New York with some friends.

So, the Red Skull was drinking with his henchman and a ghost rider whose flame went out, thinking about what led his life up to this point...

Didn't have a chance to get anything new this year, so I used last years costume back here in New York with some friends.

So, the Red Skull was drinking with his henchman and a ghost rider whose flame went out, thinking about what led his life up to this point...

Where the heck did you come from all of a sudden?! :p

Here's the halloween album I had when I was a kid. I used to listen to it all the time, even when it wasn't october!

Holy crap! I've been looking for that for years. I never forgot the water bit, because as a kid I couldn't figure out what was scary about dripping water. Apparently, the fear was to be found in amazingly racist stereotypes.