[Halforums] Whatever happened to...

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Mario avatar belonged to M-80. I remember the name because when I first joined the forums, back in the Image days, he and JCM had crazy postcounts, like five digit postcounts when everyone else had less than 3000.

Oh man, I was just browsing the members list, and I came across Reboneer, with his Grand Moff Tarkin avatar. That guy was, like, the original curmudgeon. I miss him too.

Also, anybody remember Gnurd? Apparently his guest comic was published in Axe Cop #3.
He was active on the new Krew forum and he's active on facebook. He's doing a webcomic about working at a golf range now. He was looking for work doing RPG art and I gave him the email address for the publisher I'd been working for, but that didn't work out I think.

M

makare

for the love of god keep going....

this might get that damn our god is an awesome god song out of my head!

When I need to get my kids to shut up, I can do either llama or badger and they will watch with rapt attention for a long time, from the little 11 month old through the 12 year old.

It's magic.

Yeah, I've noticed Halforums kind has a tendency to not so much grow its community as... whittle itself down.

Gnurd... wasn't that the guy who made the world's first webcomic? And he had to design it so it was easy to load on 28k modems?
Site's doing better than I expected. This burned community of webcomic fans clung together for almost four years.

Status
Not open for further replies.