HALFORUMS IS EVIL

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

makare

Seriously though, don't flatter yourself. I hoist my wiles on most people. You're nothing special.
Ahh, I see, so you're not a desperate obsessive, you're merely a desperate whore.[/QUOTE]

Well considering the amount of people who dont want my wiles but get them anyway I might be more of a rapist. But yeah.[/quote] Sounds more like ugly whore with a hard sell pitch. Ladies and gentlemen, I give you, makare: the web comic.[/QUOTE]

Damn and I was hoping I would at least be well drawn. And Im not ugly. I'm frickin adorable!

GasBandit

Staff member
Seriously though, don't flatter yourself. I hoist my wiles on most people. You're nothing special.
Ahh, I see, so you're not a desperate obsessive, you're merely a desperate whore.[/QUOTE]

Well considering the amount of people who dont want my wiles but get them anyway I might be more of a rapist. But yeah.[/quote] Sounds more like ugly whore with a hard sell pitch. Ladies and gentlemen, I give you, makare: the web comic.[/QUOTE]

Damn and I was hoping I would at least be well drawn. And Im not ugly. I'm frickin adorable![/QUOTE]

If I were you, I'd shoot for "tolerable."

M

makare

Damn and I was hoping I would at least be well drawn. And Im not ugly. I'm frickin adorable![/QUOTE]

If I were you, I'd shoot for "tolerable."[/QUOTE]

Is that how you ended up married?

GasBandit

Staff member

If I were you, I'd shoot for "tolerable."[/QUOTE]

Is that how you ended up married?[/QUOTE]

I'm in a helpful mood, maybe I can hook you up with a comatose guy with a priapism. I can't guarantee he won't wake up and scream in terror or anything though.

M

makare

That's ok. Im too lazy to do all the work.

I think I am doing fine on my own. After all, I am redhead free.

GasBandit

Staff member
That's ok. Im too lazy to do all the work.

I think I am doing fine on my own. After all, I am redhead free.
That's like bragging about never having tasted any food that costs more than 99 cents. You ain't never done it right till you done it with a redheaded doublebreasted mattress thrasher. The best bird there is.

Status
Not open for further replies.