Export thread

Halforums House 4 Character Creation Thread

GasBandit

GasBandit

It's that time again folks, we're doing this - I'll be running a playthrough of Halforums House in Sims 4, in the time honored tradition that Gusto started and I carried forth.

Sorry to disappoint the HFA fans, but there will not be any sex mods in HH4 :p You'll have to be happy with good old vanilla woohoo (if anybody actually gets that far into a relationship). I'm also vetoing any vampire sims, for simplicity's sake.

Anyway, this is the thread for character creation. If you already own Sims 4, you can roll up your own sim, save it, and then copy the 5 files (one HOUSEHOLDBINARY file, one TRAYITEM file, two HHI files, and an SGI file for each sim in the household you're sending me) with the same timestamp from your "documents/Electronic Arts/Sims 4/Tray" folder into a zip file and attach them here or e-mail them to gasbandit at gmail dot com.

Or, you can simply tell me the below information and I'll create your sim for you. Do not feel like you need to genderbend to bring the ratio up, as it isn't as important as it was in HFA :p But if you just want to, that's fine.

I need the following information to make your sim:

Gender - you can either specify male or female, or customize your gender with the following preferences (but you only need to if you are not defaulting to one of the binary norms), specifying Masculine or Feminine for Physical Frame and Clothing style preference, specify whether this sim can become pregnant or get others pregnant or neither, and specify whether or not your sim can use a toilet from a standing position.

Age - Teen, Young Adult, Adult, or Elder. I recommend going with young adult, but if somebody wants to be younger or older, I'm game. No toddlers or children though.

Walk style- Regular, Perky, Snooty, Swagger, Feminine, Tough, Goofy, Sluggish, Bouncy, or Creepy.

Voice depth - how deep is your voice (in context of your gender) on a scale of of 1 to 10, where 1 is deepest?

Relationship - are you someone's spouse or sibling?

Aspiration - what kind of person does your sim want to be? Choose ONE of any of the following:
Friend of Animals - self explanatory. Also you will befriend animals faster, though the house will not start with any animals.
Bodybuilder - You want to be the strongest athlete. Also it is easier for you to stay fit and trim with a high metabolism.
Creative aspirations - choose from Master Actor, Painter Extraordinarire, Bestselling Author, or Musical Genius. You will get boosts to your skills when inspired.
Deviance aspirations - choose from Public Enemy (criminal) or Chief of Mischief (prankster). Your mean interactions will be stronger and more successful.
Family-oriented aspirations - choose from "Big Happy Family," "Super Parent," or "Successful Lineage." Your familial relationships will grow stronger faster.
Food-based aspirations - choose from Master Chef, or Master Mixologist. You will make higher quality food and drink either way.
Fortune-based aspirations - choose from Fabulously Wealthy or Mansion Baron (Baron probably not a good pick for this). You will earn more.
Knowledge-based aspirations - choose from Computer Whiz, Nerd Brain, Renaissance Sim, or Archaeology Scholar. All your skills will go up a little faster.
Love-based aspirations - choose from Serial Romantic, or Soulmate. You will be more succesful at romance than others.
Nature-based aspirations - choose from Curator (aka Collector), Jungle Explorer, Outdoor Enthusiast, Freelance Botanist, or Angling Ace. All will find rare collectibles more often.
Popularity-based aspirations - choose from Friend of the World (wants many friends), Party Animal, World-Famous Celebrity, Leader of the Pack (wants to be leader of the best club in town), or Joke Star (wants to be a famous comedian). Any of these will build friendly relationships faster.

Traits - these will affect how your sim behaves and what makes them happy/unhappy (and confer appropriate bonuses). Pick any three:
Emotional type traits: Active, Cheerful, Creative, Genius, Gloomy, Goofball, Hot-headed, Romantic, Self-assured, Unflirty
Hobby-type traits: Art Lover, Bookworm, Foodie, Geek, Music Lover, Perfectionist
Lifestyle-type traits: Ambitious, Cat Lover, Childish, Clumsy, Dance Machine, Dog Lover, Erratic (read: insane), Glutton, Kleptomaniac, Lazy, Loves Outdoors, Materialistic, Neat, Slob, Snob, Squeamish, Vegetarian.
Social-type Traits: Bro, Evil, Family-Oriented, Good, Hates Children, Insider, Jealous, Loner, Mean, Noncommittal, Outgoing, Paranoid, Self-absorbed.

Note: this is Sims, not HFA, so Evil characters will not actually attempt to kill other sims, they just get happy by making others unhappy.

Physical appearance -
Either I'll need a picture, or you're gonna have to be descriptive as hell. I need to know build, hair color and style, eye color, skin color, facial hair (if any), and I am going to need to know how you want to be dressed in the following situations:
Everyday, Formal, Athletic, Sleep, Party, Swimwear, Hot weather, Cold weather. Again, if you're going to describe it, go into as much detail as you can, and I'll try to get you approximated as closely as I can.

Regarding number of Sims

The game will only let us have 8 people per household. However, we can have more than one household running concurrently. I plan to make an entire Halforums "Neighborhood" of houses. When I am in control of one household, the other households will continue to run on autopilot. I can rotate from one to the next on an update-by-update basis, and can "give keys" to each house to the other sims as well, so that anybody can show up at anybody's house anytime they want. The maximum number of sims the game will let me put in this neighborhood is 80, so I don't think we'll have a problem with anybody getting left out.

Character creation shall be open for a week. I will close it on Saturday, March 16th, and we'll move forward from there.

I haven't decided yet whether the updates will be video or screenshot yet, so I'll be making a poll. Video updates are obviously fancier (a la Halforums Academy 2) but will take more time to produce, and so it could be 7-14 days between updates. Screenshot updates (a la HH1-3, HFA1, and HH:Rimworld) are less fancy, but will come out much quicker - like, every 1-3 days probably. Please vote for which format you would prefer, with these parameters in mind.

So get creating, you guys! I'm excited to get this rolling and see what happens, too!

Example Character:
Gas Bandit
Walk Style: Tough
Voice Depth: 2
Relationships: None
Aspiration: Computer Whiz
Traits: Self-assured, Geek, Mean

Physical Appearance - medium light skin tone, brown hair, brown eyes, short beard. Heavier set. No tattoos. Gold ring on necklace accessory.

Clothing:
Everyday: Vibrant blue Hawaiian shirt and black shorts, teva-style sandals.
Formal: Guy-fieri style suit jacket and slacks (black/red), shiny leather shoes.
Athletic: Black cotton shirt and shorts, white tennis shoes.
Sleep: Blue long sleeve thick cotton shirt, grey sweatpants, barefoot.
Party: Unbuttoned light blue hawaiian shirt over t-shirt, shorts, leather hiking boots
Swim: Knee-length dark swim trunks with colorful pattern of some sort going up the sides
Hot Weather: Dark shades, cowboy hat, open short sleeve button down shirt with bare chest beneath, blue light cotton pants, teva sandals.
Cold Weather: Leather jacket over hoodie, large thick khaki pants, white tennis shoes, blue wool cap with puff ball.

Sims ready to go: (35/80 sims) + 5 large pets + 1 small pet

Attachments

Dei

Dei

If the household is full, I don't think you even can get pregnant.

Cheesy1

Cheesy1

Davebg.png

Gender - Male, Masculine Physical Frame and Clothing style preference, Can get others pregnant, Can use a toilet from a standing position.

Age - Young Adult

Walk style- Sluggish

Voice depth - 4

Aspiration - Nerd Brain

Traits - Gloomy, Geek, Glutton

DarkAudit

DarkAudit

I will try my hand at building my own from here. I'll have to remember to leave out custom content.

The random sims sometimes walk around with double dildos in their hands

bhamv3

bhamv3

Female, teen, feminine walk, 9 voice, no relationship, serial romantic, romantic/erratic/jealous. As for appearance, just make your closest approximation to an Asian schoolgirl.

DarkAudit

DarkAudit

Easier to go through the CAS demo on the laptop instead of the main game at home to make sure nothing unusable gets carried over.

Annnd... *.rar files aren't allowed in attachments. So check your email, @GasBandit.

DarkAudit

DarkAudit

Female, teen, feminine walk, 9 voice, no relationship, serial romantic, romantic/erratic/jealous. As for appearance, just make your closest approximation to an Asian schoolgirl.
Remind me to get you a shot of one of my households. Full sailor fuku with loose socks and red-toe'd school shoes. Pinterest is a good source to find the right custom content for something like this. :)

DarkAudit

DarkAudit

PROTIP for cooking skill: send the sim to the City Living food stalls. Your sim can learn how to prepare each new dish they try, and even gain chopstick skills by trying Asian cuisine. Learning chopsticks gets you a positive mood buff.

Zappit

Zappit

Male
Voice 5 - I’ve got an average voice anyway.
Relationship - No
Age - Adult
Aspirations - Creative (Surprise!) - Painter
Traits - Hobby Type
Physical Appearance - Pretty much my avatar - but with blue eyes and dark brown hair. Caucasian. As for clothes...I’m not that picky. I don’t dress flashy, though.

DarkAudit

DarkAudit

@bhamv3 Something like this? Aoi has CC uniform and hair.

Fuyuko has the loose socks CC

Plain brown loafers because out of school, that's what they'd wear.

Tinwhistler

Tinwhistler

sims4.png

Made with CAS. If you need me to go back and redo it with the sims proper, let me know.

Attachments

PatrThom

PatrThom

It's that time again folks, we're doing this - I'll be running a playthrough of Halforums House in Civs 4,
That's some hella mod! Will Kags achieve a diplomatic victory? Will Nick build a Wonder? Or will Gas just pump out 250million infantry and overrun them all?

Also, I'll decline this round to make room for someone else.

--Patrick

bhamv3

bhamv3

@bhamv3 Something like this? Aoi has CC uniform and hair.

Fuyuko has the loose socks CC

Plain brown loafers because out of school, that's what they'd wear.
The first one. Definitely the first one.

DarkAudit

DarkAudit

The first one. Definitely the first one.
Hair
Top & skirt
Aoi's stockings and shoes are not CC, so here's a link to Fuyuko's loose socks.

Dirona

Dirona

I'm in!

Gender - Female, no pregnancy please.

Age - Young Adult

Walk style- Perky

Voice depth - 3 (aka fairly deep voice)

Relationship - nope

Aspiration - Renaissance Sim

Traits - Bookworm, Music Lover, Romantic

Physical appearance - fat, big boobs, dark brown hair (bob cut, no bangs), green or purple eyes, slightly tan skin, earrings.

Clothing - purple and flashy for the most part. Easy on the make-up. Generally in jeans/long pants, formal should be a big ass ball gown.

mikerc

mikerc

Gender - Male, masculine frame & clothing preference, can get others pregnant & can use toilet from standing position

Age - Adult

Walk Style - Regular

Voice Depth - 4

Relationship - Single

Aspiration
Deviance - Chief of Mischief

Traits
Emotional - Active
Hobby - Geek
Social - Paranoid

Physical Appearance
Average build, dark brown almost black short messy hair, brown eyes, caucasian, short beard probably more grey than brown.
Clothes, like Zappit I'm generally not picky & don't like to dress flashy. The only other thing is that I hate wearing long sleeves, so if there is a way to stock my wardrobe with just short sleeved tops that'd be good.

You didn't mention glasses, but if there's an option for that I'm almost blind without them.

Sparhawk

Sparhawk

Sure, I'll do it this time:

Male
Young Adult
Tough
Voice 3
Single
Friend of Animals
Self-assured, bookworm, dog lover
5'10" to the heavy side, dark brown hair short cut, no facial hair, grey eyes, tan skin tone
Style;
Everyday, shorts and tshirts (they tend toward bookish and geeky
Formal dark suit with a Star Wars tie
Athletic shorts and tshirts
Sleep briefs only
Party shorts and tshirts
Swimwear shorts
Hot weather shorts and tshirts
Cold weather shorts, tshirts and a light jacket

MindDetective

MindDetective

Gender - Male, masculine build, "business casual" clothing style, cannot get others pregnant, can pee standing up.

Age - Adult.

Walk style- Swagger.

Voice depth - 2

Relationship - no

Traits - these will affect how your sim behaves and what makes them happy/unhappy (and confer appropriate bonuses). Pick any three:
Emotional type traits: Active, Flirty, Outgoing.

Physical appearance - (flowing robes optional :-p ) - 6'2", thin but athletic build. Hair blond when I have it. I have a goatee at the moment but let's go with no facial hair this time. Eye color: Hazel or green.

I am going to need to know how you want to be dressed in the following situations:
Everyday: Slacks and polo shirt
Formal: Suit and tie or tuxedo
Athletic: well, a martial arts outfit, if that exists, otherwise let's say shorts and a tanktop
Sleep: T-shirt and boxer briefs
Party: Button down shirt, untucked?, and jeans
Swimwear: Swim shorts
Hot weather: Shorts, t-shirt, and sandals
Cold weather: Ski jacket, jeans, ski cap, gloves, boots

Null

Null

Name: Crowe Nullsworth

Gender - male, masculine frame & clothing preference, can get others pregnant, can use the toilet from a standing position

Age - Adult

Walk style- Creepy

Voice depth - 1, I want this creepy bastard to have the voice of Legion

Relationship - No

Aspiration - Best-Selling Author

Erratic Goofball Bookworm

Physical appearance -
Either I'll need a picture, or you're gonna have to be descriptive as hell. I need to know build, hair color and style, eye color, skin color, facial hair (if any), and I am going to need to know how you want to be dressed in the following situations:
Everyday, Formal, Athletic, Sleep, Party, Swimwear, Hot weather, Cold weather. Again, if you're going to describe it, go into as much detail as you can, and I'll try to get you approximated as closely as I can.

Build: CHONKY. Hair color: Grey, short on the sides and back, longer on top. Hazel eyes, pale skin, short bushy beard.
Everyday: Jeans, Doc Martens, long-sleeve T-shirt, leather bomber jacket.
Formal: Canadian Tuxedo (jeans, jean jacket, denim shirt, hiking boots, toque)
Sleep: Nude
Party: Landsknecht motley https://whiljascorner.files.wordpress.com/2015/01/img_1764-1.jpg or jeans and a hawai'ian shirt.
Swimwear: trunks and t-shirt (dark colored)
Hot weather: jeans, black loafers, t-shirt (usually dark maroon, grey, black, red, or blue), reflective shades
Cold weather: arctic camouflage pants & parka, green hat and scarf, black gloves

Squidleybits

Squidleybits

This is fun! I’ll add my details here. My daughter made a version of me in the SIMs so I’ll base this me from that :)

Female
Young Adult
Voice 7 (hopefully not squeaky high, but not at all deep)
Feminine walk (so funny as I’m limping like a train wreck)
Relationship - I’ll be married to @HCGLNS if he makes a character.

Painter Extrodinaire

Creative
Cat Lover
Good

I am not attaching a current selfie as I have a black eye halfway down my face and a split lip. Not cute.

I’m 5’1
Small build
Very pale
Blonde hair (light)in a bob between my chin and shoulders
Hopefully I will have an eyebrow when the scarring heals. Omg. Please give me two.
Blue eyes
I have a sleeve of tattoos in progress on my right arm. My daughter gave me one on my other arm when she made me on her SIM game. That’s cool too.
I have a bunch of other ones, but there isn’t an option to add a Pikachu tattoo lol so leaving it to the sleeve is fine.

Every day black t shirt dark jeans and black boots. Either knee high boots or black uggs

Formal black sleeveless shirt black dress pants and heels

Sleep pink t shirt and pink flannel plaid pants

Athletic white t shirt black yoga pant capris running shoes

Party is there a black fancy dress and black heels?

Swimwear black two piece with some coverage please :)

Hot weather black t shirt and jean shorts

Cold weather black jeans black uggs and the pink or purple ski jacket

I hope that’s everything :)

I saw someone mention makeup. I wear a lot of eye makeup. Dark eyeliner and mascara etc. I don’t wear much of the rest.

GasBandit

GasBandit

Note to some of you - you don't have to pick all your traits all from the same category, you can mix and match.
Teens only get 2 traits. Bhamv, I went with Romantic and Erratic, leaving off Jealous.
You don't need to specify all the custom gender options if you're just going to go with the default male/female, only if you are rolling a non-binary character. The "get/get others pregnancy" option is not birth control, it's a very delicate way of putting your biological sex.
Height is not configurable, but is simply determined by age. All sims are the same height (but height differs by age).

DarkAudit

DarkAudit

There is a height mod, it it messes up some animations.

GasBandit

GasBandit

There is a height mod, it it messes up some animations.
I won't be using it,

Dei

Dei

Also, I'll decline this round to make room for someone else.

--Patrick
It's like Pat wants to be smacked.

MindDetective

MindDetective

Note to some of you - you don't have to pick all your traits all from the same category, you can mix and match.
Teens only get 2 traits. Bhamv, I went with Romantic and Erratic, leaving off Jealous.
You don't need to specify all the custom gender options if you're just going to go with the default male/female, only if you are rolling a non-binary character. The "get/get others pregnancy" option is not birth control, it's a very delicate way of putting your biological sex.
Height is not configurable, but is simply determined by age. All sims are the same height (but height differs by age).
Ah. That wasn't clear. Set my character to yes on get others pregnant then.

GasBandit

GasBandit

Ah. That wasn't clear. Set my character to yes on get others pregnant then.
And just to reiterate for clarity (at the risk of putting too fine a point on it), if you're defaulting to a gender norm, you need only say the gender... "Masculine frame, masculine clothes, can get other pregnant, can pee standing up" can be summed up by male :p

Detailed description is only needed for those who feel the need to meticulously document a non-gender-binary character.

Gryfter

Gryfter

Set me up!

Gender- Male
Age- Adult
Walk style- regular
Voice depth- how bout a 4
Relationship - none
Aspiration - Nerd Brain
Traits - Creative, Geek, Bro

Appearance :
build: average for a middle age guy
Hair; blonde (dirty), long but pulled back in a pony tail
Facial hair - have a goatee (same color as hair with a bit more white in it if it matters)
Eyes - green, but wear glasses (rounded frames)
Skin - fair to peach,

As far as clothes;
everyday - jeans, t-shirt, hooded sweat jacket, baseball cap
Formal - Tux all the way
Athletic - sweats
Sleep - short sleeved short and sleep shorts
Party - something casual
Swim - swim trunks are fine
Hot weather - shorts and t-shirt
Cold weather - bundle the hell up

I am not particular so feel free to make any changes for game purposes that would work better, just have fun with it!

GasBandit

GasBandit

You people and your jeans and t shirts, I swear

Dei

Dei

You people and your jeans and t shirts, I swear
We can't all wear Hawaiian shirts and shorts.

GasBandit

GasBandit

Alright, I think I've got everybody who's responded so far (see the spoiler in the first post). Keep em comin, folks, we can make a whole Halforums *neighborhood.*

LittleKagsin

LittleKagsin

I’ll work on mine when I get off work!!

Even if the house is full, I’m happy being a side character. :)

GasBandit

GasBandit

Even if the house is full, I’m happy being a side character.
The game lets me move control/perspective from house to house at will, pretty much.

So if we get enough people, I could do one update from one house.. the next update from the next house... and so on.

Also, there's an option to give someone the key to the house even if they don't live there, which seems to make them come over all the time anyway.

Bubble181

Bubble181

Yeah, I'm going to need some time on a desktop to do this properly

Bubble181

Bubble181

Also, boooh on all you people who want video updates. Much easier to read and see pictures at work or on the train and bus. Also more good jokes :p

HCGLNS

HCGLNS

Character_Scruffy.png

Male
Elder
Sluggish walk
Deep voice 1
Married
Master mixologist
Unflirty
Gloomy
Family oriented

Dirona

Dirona

Oh God, I have a soccer mom hair cut!

Squidleybits

Squidleybits

Your hair looks awesome!

Null

Null

Alright, I think I've got everybody who's responded so far (see the spoiler in the first post). Keep em comin, folks, we can make a whole Halforums *neighborhood.*
I don't seem to have made the cut. I guess the name should be Crowe Nullsworth

If you're sick of t-shirt and jeans, I guess you could make my everyday wear grey khakis instead of jeans, and sleep wear pyjama pants and sleeveless grey t-shirt.

LittleKagsin

LittleKagsin

Also, boooh on all you people who want video updates. Much easier to read and see pictures at work or on the train and bus. Also more good jokes :p
But, @GasBandit narrations. :(

MindDetective

MindDetective

:thumbsup:

Squidleybits

Squidleybits

View attachment 28726

Male
Elder
Sluggish walk
Deep voice 1
Married
Master mixologist
Unflirty
Gloomy
Family oriented
Swoon

GasBandit

GasBandit

That's what a bob with no bangs IS!

drifter

drifter

If someone wants to create a character of me based on what they think I'm like, I'd be happy to be in. Otherwise I'm feeling too lazy to filter through all the options :p

WasabiPoptart

WasabiPoptart

Gender - Female, can get pregnant, sits to pee
Age - Young Adult

Walk style- Feminine

Voice depth - 6

Relationship - If someone wants a sibling, I'm game. Otherwise, none.

Aspiration - Party Animal
Emotional type traits: Active
Lifestyle-type traits: Dance Machine
Social-type Traits: Self-absorbed

Physical appearance - Make her look sort of like HFA Wasabi: heavier than average/curvy, curly or wavy brown hair (auburn highlights if you can) that's in a messy bun, lightly tanned skin tone, brown-green hazel eyes (or just dark green), glasses if possible, no facial hair

Everyday: Basic AF - leggings (print if possible, if not then solid black), long shirt (neutral tone or white), scarf (bright color), boots, sunglasses (black), and Starbucks drink
Formal: Off the shoulder black dress with a slit up to the thigh, or a mini-dress, with heels and a clutch purse.
Athletic: Tiny shorts, sweatshirt/hoodie, white Keds
Sleep: underwear (if not, then naked)
Party: short dress (red or metallic) with black over the knee high heel boots - think Lana Kane, but with a low cut top
Swimwear: itsy-bitsty white or animal print bikini
Hot weather: Tank top, jean shorts, cowboy boots
Cold weather: Same as everyday, but with a grey hoodie and a black jacket over it

Gruebeard

Gruebeard

Can you make me look like Geddy Lee dressed like Blackbeard?

Gender - male

Age - Young Adult

Walk style- Sluggish,

Voice depth - 4.

Relationship - Is @Bubble181 in? I ought to be his bro.

Aspiration - Joke Star

Traits - Goofball, Music Lover, Cat Lover,

Physical appearance - Geddy Lee going as Blackbeard for Halloween.

Clothing: This seems like a lot of work. Can I get a peg leg?

GasBandit

GasBandit

Done and done and done.

Wasabi, you can't see it, but your leggings are cat-print and there IS a messy bun back there. Apparently there are no scarves in Sims 4, so instead you have a skirt over the leggings that is vivaciously pink.

Sorry, HCGLNS, there are no ridiculous comb mustaches available.

and no, Gruebeard, there are no peg legs.

General Specific

General Specific

Gender - male

Age - Young Adult

Walk style- Regular

Voice depth - 3

Aspiration - Computer Whiz

Traits - Geek, Lazy, Loner

Physical appearance - pale skin, brown hair (very short), hazel or green eyes, no facial hair. Tall if you can (I'm 6'4"), large frame, chubby, no tattoos

Clothing:
Everyday: T-shirt, shorts or jeans, tennis shoes
Formal: suit jacket no tie. loafers
Athletic: tshirt & shorts
Sleep: tshirt & pajama pants, barefoot
Party: tshirt & shorts
Swim: dark colored swim trunks
Hot Weather: sunglasses, tshirt, shorts, sandals
Cold Weather: large jacket over tshirt, jeans, tennis shoes

WasabiPoptart

WasabiPoptart

Done and done and done.

Wasabi, you can't see it, but your leggings are cat-print and there IS a messy bun back there. Apparently there are no scarves in Sims 4, so instead you have a skirt over the leggings that is vivaciously pink..
BAHAHAHA! Love it!

Squidleybits

Squidleybits

Is there a non tribal sleeve option?

PatrThom

PatrThom

It's like Pat wants to be smacked.
You know, when I posted that, I thought the total limit was going to be 8, and I didn’t want to rob someone more gregarious of their spot.

Fine.

Gender - Male
Age - Adult. I’ve always been an adult.
Walk style- Perky
Voice depth - 2
Relationship - Spouse if it’s possible to have one “off camera,” otherwise Single.
Aspiration - Nerd Brain. Duh.
Traits - Creative, Geek, Loner.
Physical appearance - Slim, brown hair to shoulders or ponytail, hazel eyes, ruddy skin, Shaggy Rogers-style facial hair.
Everyday - Dark green outer SS T-shirt over Vneck white undershirt, jeans, black walking shoes, black socks
Formal - Tux
Athletic - shapeless, formless, red & blue sweats. They’re loose and baggy.
Sleep - Vneck tee and ... teddy bear boxers, I guess. No socks.
Party - solid brown LS tee, jeans, black socks and black walking shoes
Swimwear - Red trunks w/ white piping. Bhamv-goggles (or facemask and snorkel)
Hot weather - Old, brick red/dk maroon T-shirt and denim board shorts, dk brown camping/climbing shoes
Cold weather - Black/navy skullie, brown LS zippered sweater jacket hoodie, jeans, brown hiking boots.

—Patrick

Celt Z

Celt Z

Whoops! I was off snowboarding today, so this is what I get for not checking in until now.

Okay, if there ends up being another house, I'd love to make a Sim-me.

GasBandit

GasBandit

Is there a non tribal sleeve option?
That's the only one that is only a partial, but there's also a japanese dragon type sleeve that goes all the way from the shoulderblade to the hand, and one or two other "full coverage" options that leave absolutely no skin untouched.

Whoops! I was off snowboarding today, so this is what I get for not checking in until now.

Okay, if there ends up being another house, I'd love to make a Sim-me.
Oh yeah, there's gonna be multiple houses. Keep em coming, everybody. The maximum is 80. I don't think we'll get that many (I don't think we even had that many for rimworld).

GasBandit

GasBandit

@Squidleybits here are your options, as far as arm tattoos go -

edit - dammit why does it say civ 4 again, I edited that back to Sims 4 >_<

Tiger Tsang

Tiger Tsang

Tiger Tsang
Walk: goofy
Voice: 6
Relationship: none
Aspiration: Friend of Animals.
Traits: Loner, Geek, Cat lover
Physical Appearance I shared a photo in a Vet thread, happy to get another or repost

GasBandit

GasBandit

Tiger Tsang
Walk: goofy
Voice: 6
Relationship: none
Aspiration: Friend of Animals.
Traits: Loner, Geek, Cat lover
Physical Appearance I shared a photo in a Vet thread, happy to get another or repost
A relink would be helpful, or just a description. Plus I need to know your eight outfits.

Squidleybits

Squidleybits

@Squidleybits here are your options, as far as arm tattoos go -

edit - dammit why does it say civ 4 again, I edited that back to Sims 4 >_<
Can I have the massive blue one please? I’m not a tribal fan, so why not have some fun with the big blue chest/arm thing?

DarkAudit

DarkAudit

Just realized the CAS demo doesn’t do hot or cold weather outfits. Does your game help me out, or does my sim as I gave it to you have to face the elements nekkid?

GasBandit

GasBandit

Can I have the massive blue one please? I’m not a tribal fan, so why not have some fun with the big blue chest/arm thing?
Can do. The dragon one, right?

Just realized the CAS demo doesn’t do hot or cold weather outfits. Does your game help me out, or does my sim as I gave it to you have to face the elements nekkid?
It must have filled with random temp-appropriate clothes when I loaded it into my library.

Squidleybits

Squidleybits

This one please.

7EB84CA6-7798-49E9-A288-E7C297BE9C53.jpeg

DarkAudit

DarkAudit

Nice. And so's the pixie cut. It's Tinkerbell hair without the bun.

Null

Null

REALLY?

Squidleybits

Squidleybits

My sleeve isn’t there, and I can’t stand tribal, so I went with a fun one :)

Null

Null

My sleeve isn’t there, and I can’t stand tribal, so I went with a fun one :)
No, I was referencing still not having made the cut, apparently. Your dragon sleeve tattoo is righteous.

PatrThom

PatrThom

This goes so well with your current avatar.

--Patrick

GasBandit

GasBandit

No, I was referencing still not having made the cut, apparently. Your dragon sleeve tattoo is righteous.
That's odd, I did your character, between MD and Squidley's. I guess the picture got lost in the shuffle. Welp, there, it's there now.

GasBandit

GasBandit

Ok, Squidleybits' tattoo is swapped out.

Null

Null

Looks pretty good except for the lack of facial hair. Null Rowan, eh?

Tiger Tsang

Tiger Tsang

A relink would be helpful, or just a description. Plus I need to know your eight outfits.
Clothing:
Everyday: Jeans or sweat pants, metal t=shirt
Formal: Pressed Khackis, tie and jacket, nothing flashy except the tie
Athletic: Grey shirt and shorts
Sleep: Heheh Spiderman underoos
Party: Acid washed jeans, sneakers, one color Tshirt, either neon or subdued.
Swim: Neon green Jammies . . jimmies?
Hot Weather: Sneakers, almost knee length shorts of light weight material, T-shirt,
Cold Weather: Parka with the hood pull up, heavy denim pants, boots

Attachments

GasBandit

GasBandit

Looks pretty good except for the lack of facial hair. Null Rowan, eh?
Oops, I missed the "short bushy beard." I'll fix it.

WasabiPoptart

WasabiPoptart

@GasBandit I want to change her hair, please. I found this in the vanilla game demo and I like it more.
Clipboard02.jpg

GasBandit

GasBandit

Clothing:
Everyday: Jeans or sweat pants, metal t=shirt
Formal: Pressed Khackis, tie and jacket, nothing flashy except the tie
Athletic: Grey shirt and shorts
Sleep: Heheh Spiderman underoos
Party: Acid washed jeans, sneakers, one color Tshirt, either neon or subdued.
Swim: Neon green Jammies . . jimmies?
Hot Weather: Sneakers, almost knee length shorts of light weight material, T-shirt,
Cold Weather: Parka with the hood pull up, heavy denim pants, boots
>Loner, geek, cat lover traits
>sends me a picture of him drinking guinness at a bar, calls it "friday nights"
>MFW no "Bro" trait

J/K dude, got ya worked out.

GasBandit

GasBandit

@GasBandit I want to change her hair, please. I found this in the vanilla game demo and I like it more.
View attachment 28739
Done and done.

Null

Null

Damn, Null Rowan looks good. Actually he looks like a character from that Dad dating sim.

Cheesy1

Cheesy1

Shoot, I didn't see the weight part.
Yeah, my avatar needs to be MUCH fatter.

GasBandit

GasBandit

Cheesy is now thicc, and Sara_2814 sent me her files, so she's in there too.

GasBandit

GasBandit

Anyone who has yet to build your character, you still have plenty of time - deadline is this coming saturday.

I recommend you get the CAS (create-a-sim) demo for free, and even if you can't figure out how to send me the files for your sim, you could use it for screenshots to give me something to go on.

GasBandit

GasBandit

Damn, Null Rowan looks good. Actually he looks like a character from that Dad dating sim.
I should rename you Papa Null.

DarkAudit

DarkAudit

I recommend you get the CAS (create-a-sim) demo for free
It requires Origin.

jwhouk

jwhouk

Not sure if I wanna jump in or not.

GasBandit

GasBandit

Emrys

Emrys

I'm in.

Halforums House 4 Character
Gender – Female
Age – Young adult
Walk style – Regular
Voice depth – 6
Relationship – Anyone want to be my sibling/spouse/BFF?
Aspiration – Friend of animals
Traits – Bookworm, Loner, Genius
Physical appearance – blue eyes, long dark brown hair, pale skin, glasses

Athletic
Emrys - athletic.GIF

Cold
Emrys - cold.GIF

Everyday
Emrys - everyday.GIF

Formal
Emrys - formal.GIF

Hot
Emrys - hot.GIF

Party
Emrys - party.GIF

Sleepwear
Emrys - sleepwear.GIF

Emrys

Emrys

Sorry, I'm juggling weasels right now and didn't notice that this wasn't the Halforms House thread. Please move my character stuff to the correct thread. You can make my character bi-sexual.

Now, if you'll excuse me, I have to add some chainsaws to this routine.

GasBandit

GasBandit

Added Emrys. She forgot to specify swimwear, so I picked for her :idhitit:

Officer_Charon

Officer_Charon

Male, straight.
Adult
Tough walk
Voice 4
I don't mind being someone's sibling here, leave me single for purposes of this playthrough.
Successful Lineage
Traits:
Lazy
Good
Perfectionist

Body is broad-shouldered, Dad bod, sturdy-legged. Brown hair, beard, blue eyes.

As for clothing, I know you're tired of Jeans and T-shirts, so we'll go with khaki or black cargo pants, military boots (I seem to recall they've got some Doc Marten-style boots), flannel shirt (or trenchcoat?)

Swim and sportswear, I lean heavy towards dark blues.

Sleepwear, either skivvies, or flannel PJ bottoms.

Formalwear - Tux is fine.

Hot - cargo shorts, wife beater

Cold - coveralls?

Attachments

Cog

Cog

I didn't want to participate but Vero insisted. Here is a picture of our sims. I will send you the files tomorrow.

1552274284898.png

Squidleybits

Squidleybits

I'm in.

Halforums House 4 Character
Gender – Female
Age – Young adult
Walk style – Regular
Voice depth – 6
Relationship – Anyone want to be my sibling/spouse/BFF?
Aspiration – Friend of animals
Traits – Bookworm, Loner, Genius
Physical appearance – blue eyes, long dark brown hair, pale skin, glasses

Want to be Canadian sisters? @Dirona want to be our sister as well?

Emrys

Emrys

Yes!

Emrys

Emrys

Added Emrys. She forgot to specify swimwear, so I picked for her :idhitit:
Even though I'm not a red-head? :p

GasBandit

GasBandit

Officer_Charon added.

GasBandit

GasBandit

Even though I'm not a red-head? :p
Not being a redhead is not a disqualifier. BEING a redhead is an unfair advantage, especially given that it comes in a bottle!

Squidleybits

Squidleybits

WasabiPoptart

WasabiPoptart

I don't mind being someone's sibling here, leave me single for purposes of this playthrough.
Oooh! Be my bro?

Officer_Charon

Officer_Charon

Oooh! Be my bro?
To quote the SeaBees, Can do!

WasabiPoptart

WasabiPoptart

To quote the SeaBees, Can do!
Hoorah!

GasBandit

GasBandit

Who is whose siblings will also have to depend on who starts in which house. I can only make relationships between people of the same household.

DarkAudit

DarkAudit

Who is whose siblings will also have to depend on who starts in which house. I can only make relationships between people of the same household.
You can move people in and out of houses, so you could make them siblings, then move them around after.

GasBandit

GasBandit

You can move people in and out of houses, so you could make them siblings, then move them around after.
Ah, ok. So it'll just be a little more prep work.

Dirona

Dirona

Sure!

Bubble181

Bubble181

Bubble

Gender - generic male.
Age - Young Adult (when compared to certain admins of this page)
Walk style - goofy (unless one of the others more closely mirrors my sort-of-penguin-like walk with one foot outward)
Voice depth - 6
Relationship - The cute kitty's brother.
Traits - Bookworm, Good, Gloomy

Clothing:
Everyday - button-down long sleeve shirt, usually a blue tint. Light blue, blue with white stripes, blue pastel; black or dark grey formal pants or jeans
Formal - pretty much the same shirt, but with a dark tie (or black bow tie), and a (costume) vest to match the pants. Charcoal or Anthracite color costume.
Athletic - topless, loose shorts and sneakers
Sleep - I sleep in the nude, so as close as you can get to that. Boxers I guess?
Party - Short-sleeved button down shirt with a not-too-in-your-face pattern, possibly a tie to match, lighter formal pants - light grey or taupe or such
Swimwear - tight swimmng shorts, dark blue with a light blue stripe or soimilar
Hot weather - light-colored short-sleeved button-down shirt hanging open, sun glasses and a cap/hat/head covering in a neutral color, three-quarter loose pants in off-white, sandals, lots of sweat :p
Cold weather - Dark brown leather jacket, big-ass brownish scarf, dark pants, calf-high dark red boots (snow, not heels and shiny leather), face and head exposed to the elements.

Physical Appearance:
Start off with Kane from C&C fame for face, hair and beard. Slightly paler, grey-green eyes. Fairly tall and with a wider-than-average reach (I have yeti arms, my wing span is a good 6 inches more than my length). Slightly more hooked nose. No piercings or tattoos. Fairly skinnily built, but not exceptional, wide shoulders.

PatrThom

PatrThom

if you'll excuse me, I have to add some chainsaws to this routine.
doom200803311.gif

--Patrick

Emrys

Emrys

drawn_inward

drawn_inward

Name: Alphonse Wickersham III

Gender - Male

Age - Adult

Walk style- Snooty

Voice depth - 7

Relationship - can I be someone's bro?

Aspiration - Curator

Traits - Self-Assured, Ambitious, Non-commital
CONAN+O-BRIEN.jpg

Dave

Dave

Just make me the creepy old guy in the neighborhood who spies on everyone.

PatrThom

PatrThom

Just make me the creepy old guy in the neighborhood who spies on everyone.
I actually thought about having my character be that guy, but I agree you'll be better at it. Too bad Bhamv decided not to take up that mantle.

--Patrick

Adam

Adam

Gender - Male

Age - Young Adult

Walk style- Snooty

Voice depth - 7

Relationship - No

Creative aspirations - Fabulously Wealthy
Emotional type traits: Self-assured, Noncommittal, Bookworm

Physical appearance - (I'm the large person)
Bald, red beard, glasses, blue eyes, square shoulders, 6' with a beer belly.
Capture.PNG
Everyday - Jeans, t-shirt
Formal - Suit jacket, pants, dress shirt, no tie.
Athletic - Black shorts, black t-shirt
Sleep - pajama pants, no shirt
Party - What's a party? (Awkward dress)
Swimwear - Trunks
Hot weather - Dress shorts, collared shirt
Cold weather - Massive parka, toque, mitts, boots, ski-pants. Think Antarctica.

MindDetective

MindDetective

Name: Alphonse Wickersham III

Gender - Male

Age - Adult

Walk style- Snooty

Voice depth - 7

Relationship - can I be someone's bro?

Aspiration - Curator

Traits - Self-Assured, Ambitious, Non-commital
I'll be your bro.

DarkAudit

DarkAudit

I confess, I'm having Mindy Tective flashbacks.

Bubble181

Bubble181

Gender - Male

Age - Young Adult

Walk style- Snooty

Voice depth - 7

Relationship - No

Creative aspirations - Fabulously Wealthy
Emotional type traits: Self-assured, Noncommittal, Bookworm

Physical appearance - (I'm the large person)
Bald, red beard, glasses, blue eyes, square shoulders, 6' with a beer belly.
Everyday - Jeans, t-shirt
Formal - Suit jacket, pants, dress shirt, no tie.
Athletic - Black shorts, black t-shirt
Sleep - pajama pants, no shirt
Party - What's a party? (Awkward dress)
Swimwear - Trunks
Hot weather - Dress shorts, collared shirt
Cold weather - Massive parka, toque, mitts, boots, ski-pants. Think Antarctica.
..."Young adult"? Looks more like "toddler" to me in that picture.

GasBandit

GasBandit

I'll put together the new entries when I get home from work tonight.

Celt Z

Celt Z

Ready! I downloaded the demo, but I couldn't get the files you suggested, so screenshots will have to do.

Celt Z
Walk Style: Feminine
Voice Depth: 4
Aspiration: Serial Romantic (<- this usually leads to some funny storylines)
Traits: Self-assured, Art Lover, Neat

Physical Appearance - I guess as close to this as you feel like getting. This would be an everyday outfit for me.
Celt Z_full.jpgCeltZ_head.jpg

Clothing:
I'm going the Emrys route and just giving you samples. You don't have to use these exact outfits. Also, I didn't see any actual swimwear in the demo, just a sports bra and underwear? So just give me whatever bathing suit you want.

Formal: CeltZ_formal.jpg
Athletic: CeltZ_active.jpg
Sleep: CeltZ_bed.jpg
Party: CeltZ_party.jpg
Hot Weather: CeltZ_hot.jpg
Cold Weather: My everyday outfit is fine, or maybe a top with a jacket and boots if we're talking really cold. I've never played The Sims, so I don't know if it really makes a difference.

GasBandit

GasBandit

Ready! I downloaded the demo, but I couldn't get the files you suggested, so screenshots will have to do.

Celt Z
Walk Style: Feminine
Aspiration: Serial Romantic (<- this usually leads to some funny storylines)
Traits: Self-assured, Art Lover, Neat

Physical Appearance - I guess as close to this as you feel like getting. This would be an everyday outfit for me.

Clothing:
I'm going the Emrys route and just giving you samples. You don't have to use these exact outfits. Also, I didn't see any actual swimwear in the demo, just a sports bra and underwear? So just give me whatever bathing suit you want.

Formal: View attachment 28764
Athletic: View attachment 28765
Sleep: View attachment 28766
Party: View attachment 28767
Hot Weather: View attachment 28768
Cold Weather: My everyday outfit is fine, or maybe a top with a jacket and boots if we're talking really cold. I've never played The Sims, so I don't know if it really makes a difference.
Homina homina how WA.

Ahem... what was I saying?

Oh right, Cold weather. Yeah, it gets straight up "feet of snow" cold. I'll find something appropriately warm for ya that also looks good. IIRC you've posted pictures of a family ski trip before so I have a basic idea to work from, I think.

GasBandit

GasBandit

I have another poll I need you guys' input on.

Gas' degree of control and interference

Gruebeard

Gruebeard

I finally took a look at my avatar. That really does look like me when I had my hair long. Thank you for not giving me the Geddy Lee raccoon hat hair.

oh, and if you ever need to choose another shirt, I tend towards green and blue Hawaiian shirts.

drawn_inward

drawn_inward

I'll be your bro.
Thanks buddy!

GasBandit

GasBandit

Alright, latest batch up. And Drifter and Dave, if you want me to spend time making you a character, you're gonna need to hold up your end of the bargain and give me actual data :p

PS: Keltsy, with her "just give me whatever bathing suit you want".... woman, you enjoy making me squirm, don't you.

DarkAudit

DarkAudit

Imma just leave this here. It's Fallingwater. Needs a lot of expansions, but I think Gas has most if not all of them. CC rocks and plants are at Modthesims.

It's a 64x64 lot, BTW. You may need to bulldoze someone's house to fit it in.

Attachments

LittleKagsin

LittleKagsin

Kags Littlesin
Walk Style: Bouncy
Voice Depth: 7
Relationships: you can pair me up with anyone that wants a sibling! @drawn_inward ??
Aspiration: Jungle Explorer
Traits: Kleptomaniac, outgoing, cheerful

Physical Appearance - medium light skin tone, black into blue hair if possible (if not, just all over blue is great) and long and wavy, hazel eyes. Curvy ish, on the shorter side. Tattoo sleeve on left arm - flowers if possible, if not just something pretty/dainty. Black choker necklace, stud earrings.

Clothing:
Everyday: red plaid shirt with a black mini skirt and converse
Formal: something super glamorous, like a long maroon gown, gold high heels, dangling gold earrings
Athletic: grey sports bra and matching leggings, white trainers
Sleep: NUDE! Just kidding, I dunno, put me in some traditional style pajamas, top and bottom.
Party: I don’t know - something super fun, go wild!
Swim: orange bikini
Hot Weather: Short shorts dark denim, off white crochet crop top (if it exists, if not, just a white crop top), strappy sandals, (hair up in a ponytail if that’s a thing)
Cold Weather: The mpst oversized dark grey hoodie you’ve ever seen, dark wool pants, boots, a scarf and earmuffs

I clearly remember nothing about SIMS so if none of my descriptions make any sense, do whatever you want to me, I’m not too worried about it, or that picky.

GasBandit

GasBandit

It's not birth control ;) it was being polite about asking you whether you were an inny or an outie. lol

Also, sigh @ another redhead going dark ;_;

Celt Z

Celt Z

PS: Keltsy, with her "just give me whatever bathing suit you want".... woman, you enjoy making me squirm, don't you.
While I honestly have no idea what the SimSwim options are, eh, it's only an avatar. Have fun. It's not like I'm letting you pick my clothes in real life.

...before you ask, no.

GasBandit

GasBandit

Formal: something super glamorous
Well, there wasn't exactly a maroon gown or anything... but how's this for super glamorous? Also, Don't have any earmuffs or independent scarf accessories, but I think this hoodie is up your alley.

1552366837161.png
1552367190987.png

GasBandit

GasBandit

...before you ask, no.
Dammit. We need a "heartbreak" rating.

GasBandit

GasBandit

Kags, Cog, and Vero added.

Null

Null

I should rename you Papa Null.
I'm kind of okay with that.

PatrThom

PatrThom

So much gloves.

—Patrick

LittleKagsin

LittleKagsin

It's not birth control ;) it was being polite about asking you whether you were an inny or an outie. lol

Also, sigh @ another redhead going dark ;_;
BUT YOU SAID!! I don’t wanna get pregnant, let me be sterile!! :(:(:(

Haha, I’ve been dark for nearly a year. Where have you been??

And yes, this are both wonderful, thank you! Do love. :heart:

GasBandit

GasBandit

BUT YOU SAID!! I don’t wanna get pregnant, let me be sterile!! :(:(:(
Well, if it's any consolation, the autonomy mod I'm using won't have you do the "try for baby" bit unless you're married.

Haha, I’ve been dark for nearly a year. Where have you been??
It's not official until it's in one of my playthroughs! You could have gone back in the meantime! Hope springs eternal!

drawn_inward

drawn_inward

I like how most folks used their HF handles for their names. @GasBandit Can you change my name to "D. Ron Inward" or something like that?
Thank you!

GasBandit

GasBandit

I like how most folks used their HF handles for their names. @GasBandit Can you change my name to "D. Ron Inward" or something like that?
Thank you!
Sure, can do that.

LittleKagsin

LittleKagsin

Well, if it's any consolation, the autonomy mod I'm using won't have you do the "try for baby" bit unless you're married.

It's not official until it's in one of my playthroughs! You could have gone back in the meantime! Hope springs eternal!
Haha, okay okay! That’s fair!

I did buy a new red wig, so, keep the hope alive.
91A886E2-EF32-4F2C-A8AE-94EC2980333C.jpeg

PatrThom

PatrThom

Thank you!
I didn’t realize that I’d forgotten to request a name.
Please change my Sim’s name to “Cameron Slaughter.”

—Patrick

GasBandit

GasBandit

I didn’t realize that I’d forgotten to request a name.
Please change my Sim’s name to “Cameron Slaughter.”

—Patrick
.... why??

drawn_inward

drawn_inward

BTW, in case you missed it MindDetective and Kags are my sibs. Make it so.

Please. :D

GasBandit

GasBandit

BTW, in case you missed it MindDetective and Kags are my sibs. Make it so.

Please. :D
I made a note of it, along with the other siblings and the married couples. It's something I'll have to put in at time of launch.

PatrThom

PatrThom

.... why??
Because I think “Patr Thom” sounds dorky.

—Patrick

LittleKagsin

LittleKagsin

I’m hype for these sibling relationships :heart:

GasBandit

GasBandit

—Patrick
This coming from the guy who came up with "Goober Menner."

Oh, and PATRTHOM.

Dei

Dei

@Celt Z , want to be my sister again?

Gruebeard

Gruebeard

—Patrick
You could be father to Kags, drawn_inward and MindDetective me and Bubbles, and everybody knows you as Pater Tom.

PatrThom

PatrThom

This coming from the guy who came up with "Goober Menner."
I didn’t want to go with Goober again, he’s so 2017. Or 1988, if you want to go all the way back to Autoduel.
Oh, and PATRTHOM.
See? Just join the two halves, and it just screams “Erudition!”

—Patrick

GasBandit

GasBandit

I didn’t want to go with Goober again, he’s so 2017. Or 1988, if you want to go all the way back to Autoduel.

See? Just join the two halves, and it just screams “Erudition!”

—Patrick
SMFH

Tell you what, I'll let you change the name as long as it is recognizably derived from Patrthom, subject to my final approval. To be honest I was kinda grumpy about Drawn Inwards' name and am glad he changed it.

Celt Z

Celt Z

@Celt Z , want to be my sister again?
I thought it went without saying! :D

PatrThom

PatrThom

Tell you what, I'll let you change the name as long as it is recognizably derived from Patrthom, subject to my final approval.
You encourage me to choose every other aspect of my Sim, but then forget to include “Choose a name, here are the rules” in the requirement docs? And then, when I suggest a perfectly cromulent name, you’re like, “Ok so suddenly there are rules about the names now...rules which I may decide to change or break if and when I feel like it?”
Look, if you don’t want to change the name for some reason known only to you, even if that reason is, “It’s my game and I’ll play it however I like!” then just say so right up front rather than being all “Dr. No” about it and treating me like one of your subordinates. Because I’m not.

That said, now that your goalposts appear to have stopped moving, I will submit “PT Barthom” for consideration, and if you do not find that acceptable, then the original name can stand, because I want to watch Sims get up to shenanigans more than I want to play some sort of “finally win Gas’ approval” game.

—Patrick

Dei

Dei

You encourage me to choose every other aspect of my Sim, but then forget to include “Choose a name, here are the rules” in the requirement docs? And then, when I suggest a perfectly cromulent name, you’re like, “Ok so suddenly there are rules about the names now...rules which I may decide to change or break if and when I feel like it?”
Look, if you don’t want to change the name for some reason known only to you, even if that reason is, “It’s my game and I’ll play it however I like!” then just say so right up front rather than being all “Dr. No” about it and treating me like one of your subordinates. Because I’m not.

That said, now that your goalposts appear to have stopped moving, I will submit “PT Barthom” for consideration, and if you do not find that acceptable, then the original name can stand, because I want to watch Sims get up to shenanigans more than I want to play some sort of “finally win Gas’ approval” game.

—Patrick
I think you're being kind of silly with this rant, considering it's Halforums House, and not random stranger house.

GasBandit

GasBandit

—Patrick
I'm sorry I subjected you to such a massive injustice in my sims playthrough, you dingus. PT Barthom is fine.

PatrThom

PatrThom

I think you're being kind of silly with this rant, considering it's Halforums House, and not random stranger house.
To be fair, I wasn’t ranting about the house.

—Patrick

GasBandit

GasBandit

At any rate, I didn't specify "name" as one of the things that needed to be provided, because I thought it was patently obvious that the sims were supposed to be named after the user in question. Some people just supplied names anyway because they're just used to, I guess. I'd really rather just have them be the straight up username, but as sims require a first and last name of one word each, I had to be a tiny bit creative on some of them.

Celt Z

Celt Z

It does make it easier to remember who's Sim is who's during the recaps. I would occasionally have to look at the character design list during HFA2 when someone used a different name.

General Specific

General Specific

See now I am tempted to have my character's name changed to Prentis Theophilus Sniffenstaffer and made to wear a top hat and monocle in every outfit. Even swimming.

Null

Null

See now I am tempted to have my character's name changed to Prentis Theophilus Sniffenstaffer and made to wear a top hat and monocle in every outfit. Even swimming.
DO IT.

GasBandit

GasBandit

/veto

Everybody's gonna be named recognizably similar to their username. Putting this nonsense to bed :p

Emrys

Emrys

But I wanted to change my name to Countess Camilla Jayne Jollybottom! :(

Dave

Dave

"Cranky Old Dave" as the curmudgeonly neighbor?

GasBandit

GasBandit

I'll jolly YOUR freakin bottom!

Emrys

Emrys

I'll jolly YOUR freakin bottom!
Promises, promises.

Also - yowza! :unibrow:

PatrThom

PatrThom

"Oh, it's a jolly 'oliday wit Em-ryyyys"

--Patrick

WasabiPoptart

WasabiPoptart

If we're changing names I'm going with Sandee Bottom!

GasBandit

GasBandit

Bubble181

Bubble181

Oohh, can I change my name to Patrick Thomas, just to throw everybody off? :awesome:

General Specific

General Specific

/veto

Everybody's gonna be named recognizably similar to their username. Putting this nonsense to bed :p
Oooh, look at me! I'm Gasbandit! King of this forum game that I created and am going to pour a bunch of personal time into for the entertainment of everyone!

Wow, man, egocentric much? ;):p

Celt Z

Celt Z

I didn't know we had a king. I thought we were an autonomous collective. ;)

Sparhawk

Sparhawk

I thought we had lizards. :(

General Specific

General Specific

You're fooling yourself!

Emrys

Emrys

You have doomweasels and you're going to accept it and like it. Now hush and let my consort, I mean GasBandit, do his thing.

General Specific

General Specific

You have doomweasels and you're going to accept it and like it. Now hush and let my consort, I mean GasBandit, do his thing.
Yes, ma'am, I'll be good. :thumbsdown:

Squidleybits

Squidleybits

As her sister is that also my last name?
Post automatically merged:

PS - I love the cat hoodie. I totally need one.

PatrThom

PatrThom

You're fooling yourself!
Why must you be such an angry young man?

--Patrick

Dave

Dave

Your future looks quite bright to me.

jwhouk

jwhouk

Nope, not gonna do a lyric chain for Styx.

PatrThom

PatrThom

Nope, not gonna do a lyric chain for Styx.
You could always take it in a new sensation direction.

--Patrick

jwhouk

jwhouk

OK, lemme see what I got here.

Joe Willy (aka "The Houkster")
  • Gender – Male. Stands up to pee. Prefers women.
  • Age – Elder. Gotta play to type. Right, @Dave ?
  • Walk style – Regular.
  • Voice depth – 7.
  • Relationship – If I can get it: Celtz's my cousin. Dave's my Uncle.
  • Aspiration – Not sure between Nerd Brain or Archaeology Scholar.
  • Traits – Geek, Good, Loner
  • Physical appearance – Sorry, I'm crappy when it comes to using creation software. So: short, a bit tubby, round head, receded hairline, glasses, brown hair, mustache but no beard, mustache is gray.
  • Everyday – Jeans and a t-shirt with running shoes (aka Nikes/New Balances). Usually wears baseball cap to hide that receding hairline.
  • Formal – Sportcoat, button-down white shirt with necktie, dress pants, black leather dress shoes
  • Athletic – Football and/or baseball jersey with ballcap, shorts.
  • Sleep – scrub top with shorts… or nekkie. ;)
  • Party – kinda go with everyday stuff here.
  • Swimwear – American Flag swim trunks (seriously, I have 'em), sunglasses, flip-flops
  • Hot weather – T-shirt and shorts with everyday outfit
  • Cold weather – What is this "cold" of which you speak? (insert laughter.gif) Full-facemask wool hat, scarf (brown-white alternating), heavy blue parka, longjohns under jeans, hiking boots, white/black gloves.

Bubble181

Bubble181

:Leyla::oops::(:cry:

GasBandit

GasBandit

Relationship – If I can get it: Celtz's my cousin. Dave's my Uncle.
The only relationship options it gives me directly are spouse, parent/child, and sibling. To be someone's cousin or nephew, we'd actually have to flesh out the whole tree making somebody your parent, somebody their parent, and make those parents siblings. Unfortunately if you start as an elder, it won't let me make somebody your parent because it requires an age group difference between parent and child, and I can't make a sim older than elder.

Aspiration – Not sure between Nerd Brain or Archaeology Scholar.
Well I'm gonna need a decision :p

Age – Elder. Gotta play to type. Right, @Dave ?
Be advised that if you choose to start as an elder, it's very likely your sim will pass away within 28 days of the game's start. I mean, in-game, a season is 7 days, so that's like a game-year, and the normal age progression treats a year as an entire cycle of a stage of life (a child becomes a teen after a year, a teen becomes a young adult after a year, and so on).

GasBandit

GasBandit

PS - I love the cat hoodie. I totally need one.
The outfits don't have to be permanent, either. It's easy for me to change any of your outfits in-game, by having your sim use a dresser.

Null

Null

invisible hand of the free market, baby!

Celt Z

Celt Z

invisible hand of the free market, baby!
I told you, we're an anarcho-syndicalist commune!

GasBandit

GasBandit

Null Rowan, eh?
Shit. I just realized this was supposed to be Null RONAN. Just because I needed a surname, and snagged (what I thought was) your HFA name. Ah well. Dun matter. I guess having a NJ University for a last name kinda fits too, even if it's the wrong one.

Celt Z

Celt Z

Could be worse. You could have named him Null Rutgers.

WasabiPoptart

WasabiPoptart

Null Fairleigh Dickinson? (aka Fairly Ridiculous)

PatrThom

PatrThom

Null Voight?

--Patrick

Dave

Dave

OOH! I'm not going to do the whole character creator thing, but I know what I want my guy to look like as the creepy old neighbor!

CrankyOldDave.png

GasBandit

GasBandit

OOH! I'm not going to do the whole character creator thing, but I know what I want my guy to look like as the creepy old neighbor!

View attachment 28788
Well, I can work with that, but you're still gonna have to at least pick an aspiration and 3 traits.

Dave

Dave

Nah. I'm a bit player. Use your imagination and make me as creepy and nosy a neighbor as you want. Thing a mix between Mrs. Kravitz & Herbert from Family Guy.

jwhouk

jwhouk

I'll go with the archaeologist and.. oh, God, what am I doing... Dave's brother.

GasBandit

GasBandit

Nah. I'm a bit player. Use your imagination and make me as creepy and nosy a neighbor as you want. Thing a mix between Mrs. Kravitz & Herbert from Family Guy.
In the time it took you to type that post you could have just picked those 4 things from the menu. I don't know why you're so dead set against doing even barely 10% of what everybody else has already done.

Dave

Dave

Traits = laziness, procrastination, & obstinate.

GasBandit

GasBandit

I'm going to make you a mangy dog (literally, I have the dogs and cats as sims addon) with a terrible personality that lives in an empty lot.

Dave

Dave

Sounds great.

Squidleybits

Squidleybits

The outfits don't have to be permanent, either. It's easy for me to change any of your outfits in-game, by having your sim use a dresser.
I meant in real life lol. I’m fine with whatever you’ve already selected for her.

GasBandit

GasBandit

Since we're gonna have so many HF sims, I'm trying to find a way to disable townies and such, so as to get the game to get our own sims to visit each other more instead of randos walking by.

I already know about turning off the "fill empty houses" option, but that's just the start.

Emrys

Emrys

Are you talking about your SIM or yourself?

Dave

Dave

Are you talking about your SIM or yourself?
Yup.

Emrys

Emrys

I knew I loved you for a reason.

Bubble181

Bubble181

Hold on. That usually works for an "or" question, but not in this case...unless you're implying you're not talking about both, or you're using a non-standard logical "or"which allows for "both" as a positive result.

Dave

Dave

Someone explain it to him. I'm too tired & cranky to do so without coming across like a dick.

GasBandit

GasBandit

Someone explain it to him. I'm too tired & cranky to do so without coming across like a dick.
I think he's doing the thing again, TBH.

Bubble181

Bubble181

Normally, the answer "yes" is possible for a yes-or-no question - either intended or not. "Is it Monday or Tuesday?" Can be answered with "yes", and indicates it is either of those, but not Wednesday (etc). "Are you American or not?" can likewise be answered "yes", which indicates that you are , indeed, either an American, or not (but not some potential third choice).
However, "is 4 less than 5, or more than 3?" can't properly be answered with "yes", since it is not one of those - it is both. Similarly, your answer indicates that you are talking either about yourself, or your Sim, but not something else entirely or both. I know the joke, and I was trying to build on it by doing the Thing a bit.

GasBandit

GasBandit

Thingdoing INTENSIFIES

Gruebeard

Gruebeard

Oh hey! The Thing ought to be a character in Halforums House. A really horny character.

Squidleybits

Squidleybits

Can I have a cat?

Gruebeard

Gruebeard

Can I have a cat?
I've always considered Pudding to be an honorary Halforumite.

Squidleybits

Squidleybits

Awww. Thank you.
Post automatically merged:

He thanks you.
1BC173D4-04E6-476A-A41B-C49B735C3339.jpeg

GasBandit

GasBandit

Can I have a cat?
If we don't max out on sims, I had planned to give everyone who chose "animal lover" as their aspiration a pet of their choice. Cats and Dogs count as people, as far as taking up space in households go (though rodents do not).

Cog

Cog

Black cats for everyone.

Emrys

Emrys

He's "Doing that Thing Again". I'll put him in the corner until he decides to behave.

Emrys

Emrys

Hold on. That usually works for an "or" question, but not in this case...unless you're implying you're not talking about both, or you're using a non-standard logical "or"which allows for "both" as a positive result.
Corner. Now.

GasBandit

GasBandit

Incidentally, Emrys, there aren't Ferrets, but there are other rodents. Which would you prefer - Hamster, Hedgehog, Rat, or Miniature Bubalus?

Or would you rather have a cat or dog?

Gruebeard

Gruebeard

Ha ha!

Squidleybits

Squidleybits

Black cats for everyone.
Big, shaggy, beastly, Black cats for all!!

mikerc

mikerc

He's "Doing that Thing Again". I'll put him in the corner until he decides to behave.
Dear lord, he'll never get out of the corner.
Neither will you.

Bubble181

Bubble181

Corner. Now.
Yes ma'am.

Null

Null

Could be worse. You could have named him Null Rutgers.
Null Stevens Institute of Technology, Null Richard Stockton, Null Warren County Community College...

Emrys

Emrys

Incidentally, Emrys, there aren't Ferrets...
Boo! Hiss!

Miniature Bubalus?
A miniature water buffalo?!

GasBandit

GasBandit

Boo! Hiss!

More or less. The size of a guinea pig. In fact it's even more messed up, because it also is duckbilled.

So, this. The size of a guinea pig.

Ah, hang on, I might have found a mod that adds ferrets.

Emrys

Emrys

More or less. The size of a guinea pig. In fact it's even more messed up, because it also is duckbilled.

So, this. The size of a guinea pig.

Ah, hang on, I might have found a mod that adds ferrets.
If there are no ferrets, I want that!

GasBandit

GasBandit

Well, let me test the ferret mod tonight and make sure it still works. If it does, then that will add ferrets, rabbits, degus, chinchillas, chipmunks, gerbils, guinea pigs, lemmings, squirrels and sugar gliders as options for small animal pets.

Celt Z

Celt Z

Did...did you just say....muffalo? :awesome:

GasBandit

GasBandit

Did...did you just say....muffalo? :awesome:

Null

Null

Null Stevens Institute of Technology, Null Richard Stockton, Null Warren County Community College...
Bubble, those are other colleges in New Jersey, which a 15 second google search would have told you.

PatrThom

PatrThom

Oh hey! The Thing ought to be a character in Halforums House. A really handy character.
FTFY
there aren't Ferrets, but there are other rodents.
Hey now, ferrets aren’t rodents.

—Patrick

Cheesy1

Cheesy1

"Oh, it's a jolly 'oliday wit Em-ryyyys"

--Patrick
"No wonda dat it's @Emrys dat we love!"

HCGLNS

HCGLNS

Do Sims get to talk?

GasBandit

GasBandit

Well, @Emrys , I'm pleased to report that you can have a ferret. You can even choose from 18 patterns involving primary and secondary color combinations of black, grey, white, tan, and brown.

Do Sims get to talk?
Well, yeah. But in simlish.

HCGLNS

HCGLNS

We're Swedish!?

GasBandit

GasBandit

We're Swedish!?
Simlish is apparently an amalgamation of English, Ukranian, Finnish, French, Latin, Fijian, and Tagalog.

jwhouk

jwhouk

So - how the heck do I capture a picture of the Sim I built in the demo? The Usual Way isn't working...

GasBandit

GasBandit

So - how the heck do I capture a picture of the Sim I built in the demo? The Usual Way isn't working...
Just zip-up and send me all the files in your documents/Electronic Arts/Sims 4/Tray folder.

Oh and apparently you can just hit C on the keyboard and a screenshot will be placed in sims 4/screenshots

GasBandit

GasBandit

Well, it seems Dave shall be spared the indignity of homeless canine life, as Sims 4 won't let me create a household with only a dog in it - there must be a human as well.

PatrThom

PatrThom

Well, it seems Dave shall be spared the indignity of homeless canine life, as Sims 4 won't let me create a household with only a dog in it - there must be a human as well.
Can you maybe put two dogs in a trenchcoat?

--Patrick

Emrys

Emrys

Incidentally, Emrys, there aren't Ferrets, but there are other rodents.
Repeat after me - ferrets are not rodents; they are rodent-eaters.

Now, go write that 100 times and send it to me in the morning. I hope you've learned your lesson.

Emrys

Emrys

Well, @Emrys , I'm pleased to report that you can have a ferret.
Ferret ferret ferret ferret ferret ferret ferret ferret ferret!

Albino, please!

GasBandit

GasBandit

Repeat after me - ferrets are not rodents; they are rodent-eaters.

Now, go write that 100 times and send it to me in the morning. I hope you've learned your lesson.
Heh, most rodents ARE rodent eaters, but yeah, weasels aren't rodents.

Ferret ferret ferret ferret ferret ferret ferret ferret ferret!

Albino, please!
Closest I can come to that is white with brown markings, unfortunately.

Emrys

Emrys

Heh, most rodents ARE rodent eaters, but yeah, weasels aren't rodents.
Are you writing? Better get busy!

Closest I can come to that is white with brown markings, unfortunately.
Can you do white with black? If not, white/brown is fine.

GasBandit

GasBandit

Can you do white with black? If not, white/brown is fine.
Er I meant white with creamy tan, but yes, I can do white with black markings, or black with white markings, or anything like that. It just seems like I can't do two of the same color.

GasBandit

GasBandit

Jwhouk added.

klew

klew

Walk Style: Tough
Aspiration: Renaissance Sim
Traits: Self-assured, Geek, Loves Outdoors

Everyday: Solid color button shirt, cargo pants
Formal: whatever is on a Men's Wearhouse special promotion
Athletic: sweat pants and moisture-wicking tech shirt
Sleep: lounge pants and plain t-shirt
Party: never happens
Swim: board shorts and a rashguard (got to stay sun-safe)
Hot Weather: see Everyday
Cold Weather: see Everyday

klalumni.jpg

GasBandit

GasBandit

Klew's done.

LittleKagsin

LittleKagsin

Is there a tentative start date for all of this? No rush, I’m just curious. :D

Or did I miss that somewhere?

GasBandit

GasBandit

Character Creation deadline is saturday. It'll probably start within a day or two after that. It'll get a new thread in the gaming subforum.

On my end, I've got 2.5 houses done, and I think we're gonna need 4, maybe 5. I hope not more than 5, as I'd like them all to be in the same little "Neighborhood" of Newcrest. But if we do need more than 5, it's not the end of the world. I might just reuse some of the house plans :p

1552577809713.png

PatrThom

PatrThom

Yes. Mar16 is the end of the arguing about names/features/entries.
And then the fun begins.

EDIT: What he said.

--Patrick

LittleKagsin

LittleKagsin

Character Creation deadline is saturday. It'll probably start within a day or two after that. It'll get a new thread in the gaming subforum.

On my end, I've got 2.5 houses done, and I think we're gonna need 4, maybe 5. I hope not more than 5, as I'd like them all to be in the same little "Neighborhood" of Newcrest. But if we do need more than 5, it's not the end of the world. I might just reuse some of the house plans :p

View attachment 28797
Thank you so much!!

I did just miss it, sorryyyyy. Haha! I’m very excited and think you’re the greatest to do this much, put this much work in to entertaining us. :heart:

Snuffleupagus

Snuffleupagus

Name: Snuff Le Upagus
Gender - Male
Age - Young Adult
Walk style- Regular
Voice depth - 3
Relationship - single
Aspiration - Master Mixologist
Traits -Self Assured, Foodie, Dog lover

Physical appearance -
Fat, Short Brown Hair, Green eyes, White, Big beard

Everyday: T-shirt, Athletic shorts
Formal: Khakis, Button up
Athletic: T-shirt, Athletic shorts
Sleep: Underwear
Party: Jeans, Long sleeve shirt
Swimwear: Trunks
Hot weather: T-shirt, Athletic shorts
Cold weather: Jeans, shirt, coat
*Most dark blues and blacks

GasBandit

GasBandit

As we're getting down to the last 48 hours and it doesn't look like we'll cap out at 80, anyone with the "Friend of the Animals" aspiration, or "Cat Lover/Dog Lover" as a trait, be thinking about what kind of Cat, Dog, Fox, Raccoon, Hamster, Hedgehog, Rat, Muffalo, Squirrel, Chipmunk, Sugar Glider, Degu, Steppe Lemming, Chinchilla, Rabbit, Guinea Pig, Gerbil, or Ferret you want. The small pets, it's simply a matter of color, but if you want a cat or dog, I will ALSO need to know breed, coloration, and what 3 pet traits constitute their personality. Also their name.

Clarification - Anybody who wants one can have a small caged pet, as they do not take up household slots. Cats, Dogs, Raccoons and Foxes do take up household residency slots (and there's a maximum of 8 per household), which is why I'm limiting them to those who specifically included animal-loving as part of their traits or aspirations.

Cat Traits (also applies to Raccoons):
Affectionate
These cats will want to stay near their owners and enjoy constant interaction.

Aloof
These cats don't care about their owners and will operate on their own without much interaction. Aloof cats are the lowest-maintenance pets in the Cats and Dogs Expansion Pack.

Clever
These cats can learn tricks and behaviors much faster than others.

Curious
These cats will constantly check out objects around the house and tend to be less destructive than others.

Fluffy
These cats will throw up hairballs more often, which will plummet environment scores. This won't negatively affect human Sims with the Slob Trait, but will adversely affect Sims with the Neat Trait. To control their fur, they need to be brushed often. Brushing is done via social interaction without the need to purchase a brush in Build Mode or any other object.

Free Spirit
These cats will occasionally leave the house and disappear from the lot for a while, but will always come back.

Friendly
These cats are much less aggressive than others, will gain bonuses to relationship scores, and will often greet visitors to the house.

Frisky
These cats are more playful than others and will scamper around. They easily help apply the Energetic Emotion for your human Sims.

Glutton
These cats eat more often, eat more food, and make a bigger mess when they do so.

Lazy
These cats tend to sleep often and rarely jump around.

Mischievous
These cats are more destructive and can be encouraged to do so. Good when paired with a Sim with the Evil Trait or Deviance Aspirations.

Playful
These cats are always feeling up for fun even if they're suffering a negative emotion. They help apply the Playful Emotion to human Sims as well.

Prowler
These cats will hunt for objects when given the order to do so. They may return to the lot with valuable loot!

Skittish
These cats hide often and fear just about everything in the house that makes noise.

Spoiled
These cats will resist being scolded for bad behaviors, but with persistence the behaviors can be trained out of them.

Talkative
These cats make a lot of noise and will tend to wake up nearby human Sims.

Territorial
These cats are aggressive and more violent toward any new Sims or pets added to the household.

Dog Traits (also applies to Foxes):
Active
This dog enjoys action, play, and walks. They'll be more energetic and will move around more than a normal pet, but can help apply the Energized Emotion to human Sims when interacted with. This is a great pairing for an active-minded Sim, especially one in the Athletic Career.

Adventurous
This dog will occasionally decide to leave the house and look for things on their own. They don't often come back with anything (unlike the Hunter pet trait), but they become happy when they do. These pets also enjoy Taking a Vacation with their owners if you have the Outdoor Retreat Game Pack installed.

Aggressive
This dog will routinely growl or hiss at strangers and can easily be commanded to attack others. They're good pairings for Sims with the Evil trait or Deviance Aspirations.

Couch Potato
The opposite of Active, these dogs prefer to be lazy and hang around the house. They will still need some attention, such as some couch potato dogs still begging for walks, but they need that attention less often.

Friendly
This dog will gain relationships quickly with all other pets and human Sims, and will be more likely to greet visitors. They will always be less likely to be aggressive or attack others.

Glutton
This dog will eat more often, eat more food, and leave bigger messes while eating.

Hairy
This dog leaves many hair piles on the ground and will need to be brushed more often to keep it under control. Hair piles won't negatively affect Sims with the Slob Trait, but otherwise will bring down environment scores. Brushing a pet is a simple social interaction that doesn't require the purchasing of brushes or any other items.

Hunter
These dogs can find items in the world and bring them back. They rarely leave by themselves unless this is pair with the Adventurous or Independent trait, but if they do leave they may bring something back. Regardless, you can order your pet to find something with a social command. Sometimes they may bring back something quite valuable!

Independent
These dogs need less attention and can walk themselves with the "Let Out" social interaction. These pets also are more likely to run away, but as with all runaways, they will always come back.

Jumpy
These dogs tend to fear most household objects and will avoid confrontation. They are naturally afraid of Aggressive pets.

Loyal
These dogs follow around their owners often. During bed time, they will avoid their pet beds and instead sleep at the foot of their owner's bed. They can be exploited by using more advanced social interactions sooner in their relationship, and they reward more Satisfaction from "Feel the Love" social interactions.

Playful
These dogs constantly want to play with toys and their owners. They tend to help apply the Playful Emotion, making them ideal for entertainment-minded Sims.

Sleuth
These dogs enjoy sniffing around and investigating objects around the house and out in the world. They tend to stay a bit quieter than other pets only because they're constantly looking around at things.

Smart
These dogs learn tricks and unlearn bad behaviors faster than other Sims. If paired with the Stubborn trait, the rate of training out bad behaviors is normalized.

Stubborn
These dogs resist unlearning bad behaviors, but once trained they are as dedicated to their owners as any other pet.

Troublemaker
These dogs understand bad behavior and will perform it at will just to be difficult. They can be encouraged to perform the bad behavior too. Good pairing for Sims with the Evil Trait.

Vocal
These dogs will make tons of noise, thus challenging your Sims' sleeping patterns.

Alternatively, if you would rather, I will let you decide to make the lot you live in have the "attracts stray animals" buff instead of owning a pet already, but be warned, if your household already has 8 sims in it, you won't be able to adopt the strays.

Gruebeard

Gruebeard

Can I have a blue eyed, white Scottish Fold?

Affectionate, Clever and Curious.

GasBandit

GasBandit

Named?

Gruebeard

Gruebeard

Oh, right. Polly.

To stick with the pirate theme of my name. Oh and hey, can the cat have a peg leg?

GasBandit

GasBandit

Oh, right. Polly.

To stick with the pirate theme of my name. Oh and hey, can the cat have a peg leg?
I don't... think.. .so? But I better look when I get home.

HCGLNS

HCGLNS

Can I opt out of cleaning up after and feeding the cats?

GasBandit

GasBandit

That's not really a character generation issue :p

Dei

Dei

It's called picking the lazy and slob traits.

Squidleybits

Squidleybits

Pud is a large, black cat. If a breed is needed, Maine Coon is fine so long as he’s all black.

Affectionate
Friendly
Playful

Sparhawk

Sparhawk

Well... I want a Pug. They are couch potatoes on the expert level.

GasBandit

GasBandit

Well... I want a Pug. They are couch potatoes on the expert level.
Ok, but I still need the other things (coloration and traits) :p And what the dog's name is.

GasBandit

GasBandit

Snuffles is done. Don't forget you get a dog.

Sparhawk

Sparhawk

Fiiiiiiine.... ;)

Pug
Fawn with black mask and ears.
Couch Potato
Loyal
Smart

His name is Silk.

Bubble181

Bubble181

Pud is a large, black cat. If a breed is needed, Maine Coon is fine so long as he’s all black.

Affectionate
Friendly
Playful
When in the room with Squidley. When alone in a room with HCGLNS, traits: evil, vindictive, cunning :p

PatrThom

PatrThom

When alone in a room with HCGLNS
Come on now, you know nobody has ever seen them together at the same time.

--Patrick

Bubble181

Bubble181

Come on now, you know nobody has ever seen them together at the same time.

--Patrick
Right, but I can't imagine a cat deigning to look as crumpled and dishevelled as the local hobo.

Snuffleupagus

Snuffleupagus

Dog
Name: Daisy
Breed: Miniature Schnauzer
Traits: Friendly, Couch Potato, Independent

GasBandit

GasBandit

Aaand Terrik sent me his character just under the wire. It's now saturday. Hope everybody who wanted in, got in! If not, well, maybe accomodations can be made. I'll start working on getting everything set up, and hopefully it won't be long before I start the thread for the story updates.

Edit - Story update thread here.