[PC Game] Halforums Gaming Nights - Preprep Thread

So, four of us managed to get on and play some ME3 with a later addition once Null dropped out. Other than some crappy Origin bullcrap to get the game started, it was a ton of fun.

I think that if we do play again tonight, I'd like to stream it on my twitch channel. I'm also planning to have a headset for tonight for the stream.

Username on twitch is Darsiek, if anyone can't make it but wants to watch us either make fools of ourselves or pwn face.

So, four of us managed to get on and play some ME3 with a later addition once Null dropped out. Other than some crappy Origin bullcrap to get the game started, it was a ton of fun.

I think that if we do play again tonight, I'd like to stream it on my twitch channel. I'm also planning to have a headset for tonight for the stream.

Username on twitch is Darsiek, if anyone can't make it but wants to watch us either make fools of ourselves or pwn face.
Sounds pretty awesome. Shame I can't make it tonight. Terrik is one HELL of a sniper, and Jay is amazing.

As for me?

That's more of a Community thing. Feel free to initiate it in General. Bring some ladies.

Too much of a sausage fest.

Hell, I'm up now. :unibrow:[DOUBLEPOST=1410656611,1410656357][/DOUBLEPOST]Should anyone else care to join, I've got a game started on "A Bigger Blacker Dick". Look for OfficerCharon's game. PW is "halforums"

Cajungal

Staff member
Ahhh, cards against humanity! I'm willing but my schedule is pretty slammed. I would only be available on some Saturdays and sundays.

You're going to get nerfed and piss off a lot of people?
Yeah, more or less. Also rushing headlong to doom followed shortly by the rest of the team. (That happened three or four times while we were waiting for Jay)

And yeah, that Geth Juggernaut is massive. I call him "Hale Caesarbot" after Terry Crews' character in The Expendables.

fade

Staff member
Your availability on -

Friday/Saturday/Sunday evenings

TIMEZONE = Central

Add your list of multiplayer games you currently own :

Left 4 Dead
Left 4 Dead 2
Lord of the Rings: War in the North
Saints Row 2
Saints Row The Third
Saints Row 4
TF2
Counter Strike, regular, GO, etc.
Anything Valve made that I forgot (I bought the Valve Complete package)

As a note, I am terrible at multiplayer. I'm reasonably certain you are all vastly better than me.

Your availability on -

Friday/Saturday/Sunday evenings

TIMEZONE = Central

Add your list of multiplayer games you currently own :

Left 4 Dead
Left 4 Dead 2
Lord of the Rings: War in the North
Saints Row 2
Saints Row The Third
Saints Row 4
TF2
Counter Strike, regular, GO, etc.
Anything Valve made that I forgot (I bought the Valve Complete package)

As a note, I am terrible at multiplayer. I'm reasonably certain you are all vastly better than me.
The record shows that I'm fairly terrible. But it would be fun for three of us to throw down some Saints Row 3 or 4 (I have 2 but I haven't played it)

I'm always up for some TF2
I keep wondering if I should get that because it looks fun and funny. Then I realize that I suck at FPS games in general (like, I can't get through the first mission in BLACK level of sucking) and that the people playing have been playing for years. Yeah, not going to walk into that particular wood chipper.

GasBandit

Staff member
I keep wondering if I should get that because it looks fun and funny. Then I realize that I suck at FPS games in general (like, I can't get through the first mission in BLACK level of sucking) and that the people playing have been playing for years. Yeah, not going to walk into that particular wood chipper.
It depends a lot on what server you play. There are still servers where noobs play, and there are servers that have unbelievable feats of bullshit perpetrated by 500+ hour lords of catass.

So who's in for ME3 tomorrow night around 8 or 9 pm? I've been leveling some of my classes and stocking up on gear.

Infiltrator 20 ,not my favored class, though - I'm a terrible sniper - might try out N7 Shadow or Drell Assassin though, or go Salarian.
Sentinel 17, wouldn't mind playing my Krogan Warlord - DROP THE HAMMER! - or my dick-punching Volus.
Vanguard 16 at the moment, probably do a silver session tonight. Probably Drell, Krogan, or Batarian, maybe Asari or Human. I like playing Vanguard when I'm not lagging too badly.
Soldier 14 at the moment, might level them up. Geth Juggernaut, Geth Trooper, Krogan, or Turian most likely.
Adept 8 at the moment, I'm so-so with them but I don't mind. Probably go Batarian with Warp and Lash.
Engineer 2, just promoted them a few weeks ago, haven't played one since, either Talon Mercenary, Vorcha, Turian, or Geth

So, what do people think of Rocket League for a possible hf game night? It supports cross play between ps4 and pc so even peasants could play.

With enough interest, I might even hold a giveaway for a free copy.

GasBandit

Staff member
I might could get into it. I got a lot on my plate with L4D2 and Don't Starve Together, but it looks like it could be interesting.