[PC Game] Halforums Gaming Nights - Preprep Thread

There's also the upcoming Friday the 13th game, which is basically the same idea: Counselors trying to escape from Jason using a number of means.

Overwatch Open Beta this weekend! Who wants to get some HF games going?! I can do normal 9pm EST start times any day but Friday, because my kids have their Rocket League esports league until 8pm, so I wouldn't be available until after that.

Overwatch Open Beta this weekend! Who wants to get some HF games going?! I can do normal 9pm EST start times any day but Friday, because my kids have their Rocket League esports league until 8pm, so I wouldn't be available until after that.
Hell, I'll give it a shot... Well, on Sunday, at any rate... Saturday I have to be up SUPER early for an SCA demo at the Highland Games, and that evening we're gonna be out in town for a bit.

Reactions: Dei
So I went ahead got myself a copy of Dead by Daylight. It's 20% off for people who own Payday 2 (10 for Payday 2, 10 for the pre-order).

Beta hits the 29th, which is when I'm assuming I get my beta keys for my digital deluxe version. Anyone else interested?

So I went ahead got myself a copy of Dead by Daylight. It's 20% off for people who own Payday 2 (10 for Payday 2, 10 for the pre-order).

Beta hits the 29th, which is when I'm assuming I get my beta keys for my digital deluxe version. Anyone else interested?
I loved this asymmetrical horror idea back when the indie kickstarter game Last Year was issued a copyright take down by Crystal Lake Entertainment for being too similar to Friday the 13th.

Count me in

I'm interested, but since the actual release date is a week that I am very busy, I'm not going to buy it yet.

I loved this asymmetrical horror idea back when the indie kickstarter game Last Year was issued a copyright take down by Crystal Lake Entertainment for being too similar to Friday the 13th.

Count me in
Of course, that was about... a month before they announced the Friday the 13th game. I don't know if Last Year is the same team with the actual license or if they just did the C&D because the game was coming.

So I was getting Jackbox Party Packs because they were on sale and I can stream them to the upstairs TV and play the games in my living room, and one of the games caught my eye as something that would be both hilarious to play as a group and could be done over a distance, with people connecting to the game room and watching a feed on Twitch, since timing is not as big of a deal. This game is Monster Seeking Monster, a game where you are a Monster on what is essentially Monster Tinder trying to get dates with other monsters. The catch is, you don't know what Monster every one else is, so you don't know how they score points. I think this would be a fun game to play sometime, AND it's a good game for the folks who enjoy game night but are not big on video games.