Halforums Game: Member Rumors!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Did you know that several members of the Halforums community actually created their own band a few years ago?

Dave was the band manager. Cajun was lead vocals, Ame on guitar, Gusto on keyboard, Tinwhistler was on the tin whistle. Occasionally other members rotated into the band too, for certain performances. For example, Chibi played sax for them a few times, while the European HFers would join in as backing singers and dancers whenever they toured in Belgium, Spain and the UK. Oh, and their album cover art were doodles by Juski.

The band went through a series of names, from the Images to the Halfpixels to the Halforums. Eventually they settled on the name Say-Something-About-the-Last-Band Band.

The band broke up after four successful albums, in fairly amicable circumstances. If you count Tinwhistler shoving his whistle up Gusto's orifices and Cajun trying to strangle Dave with her microphone stand amicable. Which I do.

C

chakz

I heard that north ranger secretly envies south druid and wishes he was just like him.

North_Ranger

Staff member
I heard North Ranger really is from Sweden and that saunas are not his cup of tea
You know, I wish people would realize that this is my evil step twin brother, South_Druid, and not me.

Also, I remember hearing somewhere that Biardo was once doing undercover work as a snoop in Amsterdam's red light district. One night he panicked and mistook the safe word for "Extreme Rectal Rodgering". The results were, I hear, not pretty.

B

Biardo

I heard North Ranger really is from Sweden and that saunas are not his cup of tea
You know, I wish people would realize that this is my evil step twin brother, South_Druid, and not me.

Also, I remember hearing somewhere that Biardo was once doing undercover work as a snoop in Amsterdam's red light district. One night he panicked and mistook the safe word for "Extreme Rectal Rodgering". The results were, I hear, not pretty.[/QUOTE]

remember hearing?!? I'm sure I remember you being there

Silver Jelly and HowDroll are actually in a loving, committed relationship. They're a 40-something couple living in the UK.

that slightly alien-looking art has been posted before, back on on hp. The artist has made several surreal photographs with that thing in various situations. I looked up the artist at the time, and posted the homepage with lots of pics, but i really can't be motivated to look it up again :)

Why would I drug Dark Audit and then get a tattoo on my butt? That's just silly.

Of course, what do I expect? I mean, if my sources are correct, Hylian goes around offering people a dollar at the bus station if they will let him smell their bellybuttons. What is that all about?

Status
Not open for further replies.