Halforumites you hate and why.

Status
Not open for further replies.

ElJuski

Staff member
You're the older, more sports-douchebag version of my younger, hipster-asshole self. We're the perfect nemesis for each other.

EDIT: and always ripe for a, "We're not so different, you and I..." speech.

I hate that steinman guy. Hasn't ever posted here, but people keep talking about him like he's me or something.

Really burns me up.

M

makare

Of all the forumites I only have three on ignore and those are the ones that I feel the forum experience is better without. It isn't so much hate as why bother.

I have way more people on my favorites/like list. Even if they aren't ALWAYS on the list at least they are some of the time, that's good enough really. It would be silly to expect to like everything everyone says all the time.

I am going to get some weapons... thats what I need to do to be truly badass.

I have not developed a hate for anyone on this forum. I haven't even made use of the ignore feature.
But I have a long history of being unreasonably tolerant of others.

--Patrick

Hate would not really be a word, but there are a couple users for whom I have a sense of antipathy. Mind you, it's not like I've exactly HIDDEN it during my time here...

No hate. Not pity. Just disgust with the fact that they exist and think they matter on any real kind of level. I know exactly what they'd be like in person and those are the kinds of people I loathe with a special kind of disgust. I would do everything in my power to ruin their lives if their life wasn't already as shitty as I would want it to be for them. It's pathetic on a level they think they hide so well but comes out like a bright becon in a dark room.

I use the ignore button not as a permanent ignoring of an individual... more of a time-out. A penalty box, if you will.

There was one person I hated, but now I can't remember why, they aren't around anymore, and I simply don't have the energy to keep up the animosity.

Huh, I was going to come in here and be all "Fuck that Krisken guy, what a dick" but everyone already beat me to that joke. I never thought I'd come into the thread and put it on topic.

M

makare

I use the ignore button not as a permanent ignoring of an individual... more of a time-out. A penalty box, if you will.

There was one person I hated, but now I can't remember why, they aren't around anymore, and I simply don't have the energy to keep up the animosity.

Huh, I was going to come in here and be all "Fuck that Krisken guy, what a dick" but everyone already beat me to that joke. I never thought I'd come into the thread and put it on topic.

I think I know who you are talking about and I was just thinking about him yesterday. I never put him ignore but your hatred of him amused me greatly.

If I ever got bored I might randomly ignore people and see what weird affect it would have on conversations. As is I rarely notice any but I think I could make it work.

Status
Not open for further replies.