Had to Join In...Darkangel's AMA thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

darkangel6988

You should try dog's milk.

(Captioned until you get over your sound deficiency.)
Serious Jay fixed my sound deficiency so I can finally hear thru earphones now :)! That was funny.....How about I just stay away from all form's of milk and we move along to a different question hehe .

I

Iaculus

Sorry, nother sort-of-milky question:

I know you mentioned your lactose intolerance, but you also expressed your inordinate fondness for cheese. Where does pizza fit into all that?

D

darkangel6988

I know you mentioned your lactose intolerance, but you also expressed your inordinate fondness for cheese. Where does pizza fit into all that?
I love pizza but I can't really eat it unless I wanna suffer....Same with cheese I can have it in a very small dose but can't overdo it.

I

Iaculus

I love pizza but I can't really eat it unless I wanna suffer....Same with cheese I can have it in a very small dose but can't overdo it.[/QUOTE]

Fair enough.

Favourite kind?

D

darkangel6988

I love pizza but I can't really eat it unless I wanna suffer....Same with cheese I can have it in a very small dose but can't overdo it.[/QUOTE]

Fair enough.

Favourite kind?[/QUOTE]

My favorite kind is Dominoe's .....Toppings include mushrooms, green peppers , onions , bacon and cheese :)

Have you experimented with non-milk cheeses, such as VeggieShreds, all of which suck except for the mozzarella?

Also, if you had to choose one piece of clothing to put on a monkey, what would you choose and why?

D

darkangel6988

What were some of your favorite shows you watched growing up?
The Cosby Show, Fresh Prince Of Bel Air, Boy meets world

Cartoons : GI Joe , Jem and the hollograms, Seasame Street, Polka Dot Door , Fred Penner

I'm sure there were more but I can't remember anymore.

OH and my favorite as a child was Mr. Dressup .......may he rest in peace :(

P

Philosopher B.

Fresh Prince is awesome. Speaking of which, apparently they're finally going to release the 5th season on DVD (May 11th). :D

D

darkangel6988

If it's raining do you bother to bring an umbrella with you when you head outside?
Depends....If i'm going to a wedding or a very important place that my hair needs to stay nice for then yes.......but if it's a normal day......I just roll out I don't care in that case about my hair getting wet. Sometimes though if there is a hood on my coat or sweater I may put it over my head but rarely. I don't mind the rain too much :)

I can always count you on to revive this thread hehe :D

You have failed to answer my question on your primate-based sartorial preferences.

THIS INFORMATION IS IMPORTANT IF WE ARE TO PROPERLY CATEGORIZE YOU.

D

darkangel6988

Have you experimented with non-milk cheeses, such as VeggieShreds, all of which suck except for the mozzarella?

Also, if you had to choose one piece of clothing to put on a monkey, what would you choose and why?
Sorry Funsize I must have missed your question...

No I have not experimentated with Veggie Shreds. Have never seen then in my life.

If i could dress up a monkey in anything I would choose a Juicy Couture track Suit......Why u ask well because it is a top quality designer I happen to love very much and They sell dog clothes....I wouldn't wanna pay that kinda money to dress up a dog but it sure would be well spent to put it on a monkey. The monkey would feel like a million bucks and it would be blinged out completely. I would find that very funny .

The image of a monkey wearing a pair of pants with the word "Juicy" written across it's bum, complete with a tail-hole where the dot of the 'i' goes, has made me laugh. Points for originality.

K

kaykordeath

If you could travel to the future (and back) would you rather:

A) Go forward a year and spend a whole week there
B) Go Forward 10 years and have one full day
C) Go Forward 20 years for 12 hours
D) Go Forward 100 years for an hour
E) Go Forward 1000 years for 15 minutes

And explain

D

darkangel6988

If you could travel to the future (and back) would you rather:

A) Go forward a year and spend a whole week there
B) Go Forward 10 years and have one full day
C) Go Forward 20 years for 12 hours
D) Go Forward 100 years for an hour
E) Go Forward 1000 years for 15 minutes

And explain
I'd want to take "C" Go forward 20 years for 12 hours....i'd wanna see what life would be like with my husband...Who my kids or Kid would be and how they turned out. I'd wanna know what I look like being 48 ......Just so much that will change between now and 20 years that i had to pick that option. 10 Years really doesn't seem that long for some reason.

---------- Post added at 05:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:17 PM ----------

I don't the rain too much :)
I accidentally the rain. Is this bad?[/QUOTE]

Oops typo it's edited now :)

---------- Post added at 05:19 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:18 PM ----------

The image of a monkey wearing a pair of pants with the word "Juicy" written across it's bum, complete with a tail-hole where the dot of the 'i' goes, has made me laugh. Points for originality.
I'm glad I've suceeded in making you laugh and thanks for the originality points.....ur right there is something to be laughed at when u see a monkey with the word Juicy on his butt......Especially if Juicy is written in Glitter or rhinestones :)

D

darkangel6988

Speaking of... any favourite books?
Actually yes.....There is a Series for teenagers of 12 books by Louise Rennison...The first book is called Angus Thongs and full frontal snogging , It then continues on for 12 books and although they are supremly easy to read and not very advanced.....I think that that collection is absolutely hilarious and I like it because it's written with an english accent meaning most words such as toilet are called Loo or Kissing Snogging which just makes me laugh all that much more. There is another bunch of 5 books i just read this past week (Like I said real dang easy to read) They are By Katie Maxwell and are pretty much identical to Louise Rennison's collection just a different funny story....They are written in email format about a girl who is writting to her best friend and her best friend replying.

I just love those books. I also really like the Confession of a Shopoholic books. I'm real girly girl like so yeah i like that type of stuff :)

Dave

Staff member
If you were on a deserted island and ran out of Benny bbq Chicken, what would you do? What would you do?!?

D

darkangel6988

If you were on a deserted island and ran out of Benny bbq Chicken, what would you do? What would you do?!?
Eat Coconuts like in the Sim's Castaway lol or go around looking for leaves and shit to eat lol :D But benny is so much better and I"m so ordering it for dinner tonight !

---------- Post added at 04:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:10 PM ----------

Does this look infected to you?
hmmmmmmm Don't know can't see it lol :)

---------- Post added at 04:11 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:10 PM ----------

If you were on Gilligan's Island and ran out of Benny bbq Chicken, who would you do? Who would you do?!?
The Professor or Thurston Howell III?[/QUOTE]

OH OH ............Jason Derulo, Justin Timberlake, Matthew McConnaughey My hubby and Dave ofcourse lol !

K

Kitty Sinatra

If you were on Gilligan's Island and ran out of Benny bbq Chicken, who would you do? Who would you do?!?

OH OH ............Jason Derulo, Justin Timberlake, Matthew McConnaughey My hubby and Dave ofcourse lol ![/QUOTE]

I was specifically asking you to choose between the Professor and Mr Howell. I am disappointed that you did not answer the question properly. :tear:

D

darkangel6988

OH OH ............Jason Derulo, Justin Timberlake, Matthew McConnaughey My hubby and Dave ofcourse lol ![/QUOTE]

I was specifically asking you to choose between the Professor and Mr Howell. I am disappointed that you did not answer the question properly. :tear:[/QUOTE]

LOL! I don't know who they are so I can't answer haha :) Sorry xo

K

Kitty Sinatra

I never thought I'd see the day when someone didn't know the people of Gilligan's Island.

Is this how Dave felt when he first met someone who hadn't walked with dinosaurs?

D

darkangel6988

I never thought I'd see the day when someone didn't know the people of Gilligan's Island.

Is this how Dave felt when he first met someone who hadn't walked with dinosaurs?
Gruey I love you but seriously ......SERIOUSLY ! Do I really look like a gilligan's island type of chick? I'm lucky I even know what Gilligan's Island is lol !

Status
Not open for further replies.