Had to Join In...Darkangel's AMA thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Have you ever heard of Boxxy?
Yes I have actually and If your referring to me in such away well then i have a problem, If you speak of something different then fine![/QUOTE]

Wow, I didn't mean to offend anybody... I just was reminded of her by your affluence of comments, generally written in a highly energetic tone, and how these have made you a prominent forum member in a few days with some polarized opinions about you!
Sorry if that offends you, it wasn't said as an attack or anything similar.

I actually like Boxxy, in a non creepy way...

D

darkangel6988

Yes I have actually and If your referring to me in such away well then i have a problem, If you speak of something different then fine![/QUOTE]

Wow, I didn't mean to offend anybody... I just was reminded of her by your affluence of comments, generally written in a highly energetic tone, and how these have made you a prominent forum member in a few days with some polarized opinions about you!

I actually like Boxxy, in a non creepy way...[/QUOTE]

Maybe I read about the wrong boxxy? Sorry to come off defensive it was late I had been drinking so I have to say that response is a lil off lol ! I think I read Boxxy was a whore of some sort lol .....Anyhoo I'm sorry big hugs hehe :D

---------- Post added at 09:15 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:14 AM ----------

Soy ice cream?
Yeah its ok kinda hard though ew!

---------- Post added at 09:19 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:15 AM ----------

I"M SOOOOOOOOOOOO SORRY :( Do you forgive me for my drunken stupid answer of defensiveness lol ? :cry:

[/COLOR]
Yes I have actually and If your referring to me in such away well then i have a problem, If you speak of something different then fine!

I"M SOOOOOOOOOOOO SORRY :( Do you forgive me for my drunken stupid answer of defensiveness lol ? :cry:[/QUOTE]

No prob, ma'am ;)

K

Kitty Sinatra

Have you ever curled? I mean the sport, not the hair styling.

---------- Post added at 03:22 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:22 PM ----------

Oh heck, let's make it a twofer:

Have you ever curled? This time I do mean the hair styling

D

darkangel6988

Have you ever curled? I mean the sport, not the hair styling.

---------- Post added at 03:22 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:22 PM ----------

Oh heck, let's make it a twofer:

Have you ever curled? This time I do mean the hair styling
No i haven't done the sport and yes I curl my hair strand by strand takes 45 minutes to an hour and I do it very often I beleive there is a pic in the pic thread with my hair like that :) oh and hi grue happy saturday hehe xo

When you first came to Halforums how insane did you think we were on first glance?

And now that you have been here longer are we more or less insane appearing?

And if it's less is that cause you yourself are more insane than when you first came here?

D

darkangel6988

When you first came to Halforums how insane did you think we were on first glance?

And now that you have been here longer are we more or less insane appearing?

And if it's less is that cause you yourself are more insane than when you first came here?
You all appeared insane at first glance. Some Avatars really scared me lol.......
Now that I've been here longer and heard some stories.......I think some of you are sane and a bunch very insane and kinda weird !

So yeah I'm a lil mixture of both thanks to this forum.......Slightly insane with a mixture of sane. Does that help Hylian?

D

darkangel6988

Have you ever wondered what human flesh tastes like?
No I have certainly not wondered about human flesh lol! I see u asked someone else this question ...Do u wonder what it tastes like?

K

Kitty Sinatra

No I have certainly not wondered about human flesh lol! I see u asked someone else this question ...Do u wonder what it tastes like?[/QUOTE]

hylian's got a bovine fetish. He's looking for someone to pour bbq sauce on his ribs and nibble away.

D

darkangel6988

No I have certainly not wondered about human flesh lol! I see u asked someone else this question ...Do u wonder what it tastes like?[/QUOTE]

why do you ask? what have you heard? :paranoid:[/QUOTE]

LOL I hear your into asking everyone if they like human flesh which made me curious if maybe you do and that's why you always ask :) Haven't heard anything about you yet but I'll start asking around lol !

why do you ask? what have you heard? :paranoid:[/QUOTE]

LOL I hear your into asking everyone if they like human flesh which made me curious if maybe you do and that's why you always ask :) Haven't heard anything about you yet but I'll start asking around lol ![/QUOTE]

To tell the truth yes I have often wondered what human tastes like. Not that I would ever actually try it but it has run through my mind on occasions. I hear it tastes like pork but I suppose I will never truly find out but I think I would prefer just wondering rather than ever finding out for sure.

It tastes like pork. I covered this elsewhere.

Also, don't mock the soy ice cream, lest you bring about the wrath of the resident veggies, who see nothing wrong with the occasional Tofutti Vanilla Almond Bark cone.

Back to the lactose intolerance. When you ingest lactose, are the results painful, humiliating, or painfully humiliating?

D

darkangel6988

Also, don't mock the soy ice cream, lest you bring about the wrath of the resident veggies, who see nothing wrong with the occasional Tofutti Vanilla Almond Bark cone.

Back to the lactose intolerance. When you ingest lactose, are the results painful, humiliating, or painfully humiliating?
Painful, Humiliating and Painfully humilitiating with a side of projectile vomit! does that paint a pretty picture for you lol !

I

Iaculus

Painful, Humiliating and Painfully humilitiating with a side of projectile vomit! does that paint a pretty picture for you lol ![/QUOTE]

Well, the vomit might.

D

darkangel6988

Have you tried bull's milk? It's lactose-free and will earn you a friend for life.
no i haven't , I usually drink Lactaid Milk well I don't drink cuz I hate milk for the most part.....But i use that to cook with .

C

Chazwozel

Have you tried bull's milk? It's lactose-free and will earn you a friend for life.
no i haven't , I usually drink Lactaid Milk well I don't drink cuz I hate milk for the most part.....But i use that to cook with .[/QUOTE]

Oh lordy.

Well if you ever do want to try it, it's best fresh if you get the chance. You've got to put more effort into tugging than you would on a cow's udder. I believe any local farm will set you up.

I'm just...I really don't know what to say at this point.

At first I was all :shocked: and then :wtf: leading to:Leyla:but finally settling upon:clap:

D

darkangel6988

I'm just...I really don't know what to say at this point.

At first I was all :shocked: and then :wtf: leading to:Leyla:but finally settling upon:clap:
If yall are going to ask stupid questions.....I'm going to respond with stupid answer's . If I am to write something intelligent you are going to mock it anyway so what's the point.
If you think I'm that stupid to not know that a Bull is a male cow that cannot produce milk then you have another thing coming.! I hope you enjoyed my stupid answer :)

Now if your gonna ask a question in attempts to make me look stupid. Atleast ask a better one then Have you ever tried Bull's Milk?! I mean come on really ! shit!

C

Chazwozel

Wait? What? You so can get milk out of a bull! Not much, like I said it takes a lot of tugging an pulling. The bull seemed to enjoy himself though...

Status
Not open for further replies.