Status
Not open for further replies.
D

darkangel6988

and Dave ofcourse lol !
:O[/QUOTE]

LOL hahaha! Ok you can be on the list too....... :p lol ![/QUOTE]

This isn't what I was going for, but cool.[/QUOTE]

Didn't think so I just didn't want you to feel left out lol :)

---------- Post added at 12:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:06 PM ----------

Do you ever regret finding and than signing up (and than staying around) at halforums? :)
Yep I do sometimes and other times I'd like to leave but then again if I did I'd be real bored and sad about my husband being gone. So I guess it's better for me to stay atleast it makes me happy :)

D

darkangel6988

If you could have one futuristic technology what would it be?
I've thought of this question for days and still can't come up with an answer.....Perhaps something to take out the trash for me because I really hate that. Sorry I don't have anything good but really I just can't think of something !

---------- Post added at 09:50 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:50 PM ----------

And would it include something sexy? Sexy technology? :unibrow:
I'm not gonna go there lol .......All i have to say is BUBBBBBBBBBLES !

I

Iaculus

OK - holiday plans. Two weeks, unlimited budget, anywhere in the world. What, and where?

D

darkangel6988

My favorite was Spike!
Yeah it took me a minute to choose between Spike and Ducky but I chose ducky because of when him and Petry sing there little don't step on a crack or you'll fall and break your back part lol ! God damn I love that movie :)

---------- Post added at 07:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:15 PM ----------

OK - holiday plans. Two weeks, unlimited budget, anywhere in the world. What, and where?
I would go to the Bahama's Shop like a crazy person and drink and rent a Yacht and yeah if it's unlimited i'd do it all.
Or I'd choose to visit every single state in america since in 4 years I've seen about 15 of them lol during our moving so I'd like to see the ones I've missed.
Or I'd go to Europe and Visit Juicy Couture and buy them out and site see.

geez I mean I could go on all day if it's unlimited and anywhere in the world !

---------- Post added at 07:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:18 PM ----------

If you could magically learn any instrument what instrument would you choose?
Violin or piano.

K

Kitty Sinatra

I mean the follwing as kindly as possible. That is, I find the quirk you exhibit quite charming. Lovely. Beautiful, even.

Spike and Ducky . . . I would go to the Bahama's or I'd choose to visit every single state in america since or I'd go to Europe and Visit Juicy Couture . . . Violin or piano.
You're not really good at choosing are you?

D

darkangel6988

I mean the follwing as kindly as possible. That is, I find the quirk you exhibit quite charming. Lovely. Beautiful, even.

Spike and Ducky . . . I would go to the Bahama's or I'd choose to visit every single state in america since or I'd go to Europe and Visit Juicy Couture . . . Violin or piano.
You're not really good at choosing are you?
NO i always want it all Gruey lol :D

D

darkangel6988

She's good enough at choosing when it matters :D
Oh BOy lol ! Normally I'm lost but for once I caught that hehe ! And really seriously......I suck at choosing at anything whether it matters or whether it doesn't I can never make up my damn mind ! It lingers and lingers and I always second guess !

Status
Not open for further replies.