[News] Guy goes on 4chan telling how he killed a woman.

Dave

Staff member
So a guy goes on 4chan and tells how hard it is to actually kill someone, posting pictures of the dead naked woman online. Now, I'm used to seeing terrible headlines and just inane green text, so I popped into the thread not expecting to see that. Turns out it was 100% real.

The guy killed the woman then left her body there to be found by her kid. He's currently on the run, having chickened out on his master plan of suicide by cop.

The newspaper story is here: http://www.portorchardindependent.com/news/281529201.html

Word to the wise, don't try and post the link to the Reddit thread or the 4chan thread (which I understand may have been removed). I'll remove them and give a temp ban for doing it. I doubt anyone will, but just in case.

Sometimes I just have to shake my head at the (in)human race.

Dave

Staff member
4chan is removing the posts now that they know it's real. Reddit's thread is still there.

GasBandit

Staff member
Seems to me, didn't something like this happen before, but on facebook?

Not to detract from the heinousness.

Great... Port Orchard, nice and local-ish. Hopefully this wasn't the same guy that offed the woman in Spanaway - which is really local - for her kids to find.

4chan is removing the posts now that they know it's real. Reddit's thread is still there.
Now that they know it's real, huh?

I'll never see the day, but I hope eventually the Internet will be a socially decent place where fake murder isn't expected or accepted.

On a related note, my birthday is coming up. I didn't thinking 38 would be the age I turned into a curmudgeon

Now that they know it's real, huh?

I'll never see the day, but I hope eventually the Internet will be a socially decent place where fake murder isn't expected or accepted.

On a related note, my birthday is coming up. I didn't thinking 38 would be the age I turned into a curmudgeon
Fake murder is the basis of like 90% of video games.

That is good.

But given my previous post, I thought you were making an OJ Simpson reference...until I realized you wrote high speed chase

Yeah, that story Sheki told on the Image forum, right?
I thought it was the "I might have killed someone" story Crone posted as one of who-cares-how-many alts on the halfpixel boards. IIRC that was one of the reasons Straub gave to why we could all get lost.

The main thing I remember about it is it wasn't well received, especially by Kris. Which was one reason why they didn't shed any tears when they told us all to GTFO.

figmentPez

Staff member
Dude, you should have just gone and done it! :p
I've got to go out and kill a meme first! Geeze, do you think I'm just going to post a great big lie? No, I'm going to up my lameness until I'm so not with it than I can single handedly slay a meme. My participation will cause all others to go "Shit, Pez is doing it now? I guess that means it's not cool anymore." Grandmas on Facebook will give up on the meme when they see me copying it!

:notes:Mama, I just killed a meme!
It was funny when first read,
It's overused and now it's dead.
Mama, it's life was just begun,
But now it's gone; I've thrown it all away!:notes:

Alright, we've said her name three times. Now all we have to do is wait, and she'll appear.
Luckily, we only said her shortened name twice, and the one poster who wrote her name out in full spelled it quite wrong. So we should be safe.

Unless she comes to avenge that insult.

I don't call Shegokigo by her proper name, I almost always refer to her as Sheki or Shekigogo, because that's funnier to me. I've been calling her that since the image forums.

I don't call Shegokigo by her proper name, I almost always refer to her as Sheki or Shekigogo, because that's funnier to me. I've been calling her that since the image forums.
I still mentally refer to her as Sheegy Weegy. Actually, I think you might be the one responsible for that.

I still mentally refer to her as Sheegy Weegy. Actually, I think you might be the one responsible for that.
I think that's so, yeah. The whole Sheki-Go-Go thing also came about around the time of Scott introducing Schecky, Skull's unscrupulous cousin, to the comic, and me seeing Kill Bill for the first time, with one-scene wonder Go-Go Yubari. Since Sheki came of as a mostly annoying but possibly psychotically violent woman, Shegokigo flowed rather nicely into Shekigogo.

I think that's so, yeah. The whole Sheki-Go-Go thing also came about around the time of Scott introducing Schecky, Skull's unscrupulous cousin, to the comic, and me seeing Kill Bill for the first time, with one-scene wonder Go-Go Yubari. Since Sheki came of as a mostly annoying but possibly psychotically violent woman, Shegokigo flowed rather nicely into Shekigogo.
Whaddaya mean, annoying? Shego's hilarious.