[Brazelton] Grumpy Cat, 7

Age 14, you mean.
(checks)
Ah, no. Looks like some people got confused with the "May 14" date of death.
Another celebrity cut down too early in life.

--Patrick

May your resting bitch face continue to unnerve all who witness it in whatever feline heaven there is.

Actually, "resting bitch face" feels kinda like the wrong term here, is there a term for a female cat?

May your resting bitch face continue to unnerve all who witness it in whatever feline heaven there is.

Actually, "resting bitch face" feels kinda like the wrong term here, is there a term for a female cat?
Female cat's a molly, I thought. But Resting Molly Face doesn't have the same ring to it.

Grumpy Cat is getting more pub & love than Tim fucking Conway. Fuck that cat.
To be fair, I'd literally never heard of Tim Conway before in my life. He may have been a great comedian and actor, I wouldn't know, but I just looked over his filmography and series overview and I think I haven't actually ever seen or heard anything he was involved with in a meaningful capacity.

Female cat's a molly, I thought. But Resting Molly Face doesn't have the same ring to it.
Intact females (i.e. not spayed) are "queens," at least among cat breeders, though admittedly it's an infrequently used term.

Meanwhile, "resting Queen face" instantly makes me think of Cersei Lannister, so that might actually work...

To be fair, I'd literally never heard of Tim Conway before in my life. He may have been a great comedian and actor, I wouldn't know, but I just looked over his filmography and series overview and I think I haven't actually ever seen or heard anything he was involved with in a meaningful capacity.
To be fair, he made his bones on American television in the 60s and 70s, and I'm not sure if there was a big international audience for either McHale's Navy or The Carol Burnett Show.

Literally the only reason I recognized Tim Conway's name was from the "What's a Tim Conway?" throwaway joke on the Simpsons.

Heck, I knew the team of Tim Conway and Don Knotts long before I knew of Tim Conway and Harvey Korman. I think Private Eyes was probably the first time I ever saw Tim Conway on any screen.

—Patrick