Great Dad or Greatest Dad?

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Steven Soderburgin

This doesn't sound very good at all and beyond the injury done to the man he shot, he's probably ruined his life and severely traumatized his daughter!

D

Deschain

I don't understand, I don't see rape being mentioned anywhere. Did the guy just burst into his daughter's boyfriend and shoot him? Cause that's what I'm seeing here. The guy's not armed, it doesn't look non-consensual, and he even raised his hands up (which would make it probably look worse, but still).

In reality no the dad should not have shot the guy. It is going to do more harm than good especially in the long term. But still he did what every father who has ever had a daughter has wanted/threatened to do.

L

lafftaff

It was a crime of passion. If anything, his daughter has learned to never have sex at home.

W

Wasabi Poptart

He's not a great dad. He just shot a kid for no real reason. Maybe he should rein in his daughter so she isn't having sex in his house.

A

Armadillo

The gun was over the top, but as a father to a little girl, I COMPLETELY get where he's coming from here.

(And as a former boyfriend, those fathers terrified me.)

M

Morgoth

I don't understand, I don't see rape being mentioned anywhere. Did the guy just burst into his daughter's boyfriend and shoot him? Cause that's what I'm seeing here. The guy's not armed, it doesn't look non-consensual, and he even raised his hands up (which would make it probably look worse, but still).

This is the worst response ever from someone using the handle of Deschain! :nono:

Come on guys, obviously it's not the right thing to do! Man oh man, some people are just so literal around here, it's stifling sometimes!

T

ThatNickGuy

That kid's going to have nightmares the rest of his life and will never have sex again.

If it was rape, I'd say he deserved it. But it was just two teenagers going at it. The father overreacted big time.

A

Armadillo

This is the worst response ever from someone using the handle of Deschain! :nono:

Come on guys, obviously it's not the right thing to do! Man oh man, some people are just so literal around here, it's stifling sometimes![/QUOTE]

What do you mean, literal? Ass.

M

Morgoth

That kid's going to have nightmares the rest of his life and will never have sex again.

If it was rape, I'd say he deserved it. But it was just two teenagers going at it. The father overreacted big time.

Ha! Tell me that when you come home after a long day of work, drudge upstairs, and open your bedroom door only to find some hoodlum, punk hammering away while your daughter is sprawled out spread eagle on your side of the bed.

I don't believe I'd have it in me to actually shoot the guy, but I do believe I'd slam him into the door-jam a few times before branding him on the ass with the embossed Nike logo on the bottom of my shoe. That would at the least make him think twice about pulling that kind of crap in my house.

S

SeraRelm

Ha! Tell me that when you come home after a long day of work, drudge upstairs, and open your bedroom door only to find some hoodlum, punk hammering away while your daughter is sprawled out spread eagle on your side of the bed.

I don't believe I'd have it in me to actually shoot the guy, but I do believe I'd slam him into the door-jam a few times before branding him on the ass with the embossed Nike logo on the bottom of my shoe. That would at the least make him think twice about pulling that kind of crap in my house.[/quote]

the 16-year-old girl's stepfather walked into the girl's bedroom and saw her having sex with Julian Harp.

Did you get some imaginary unabridged version of the report?

M

Morgoth

I don't believe I'd have it in me to actually shoot the guy, but I do believe I'd slam him into the door-jam a few times before branding him on the ass with the embossed Nike logo on the bottom of my shoe. That would at the least make him think twice about pulling that kind of crap in my house.[/quote]

the 16-year-old girl's stepfather walked into the girl's bedroom and saw her having sex with Julian Harp. [/qoute]

Did you get some imaginary unabridged version of the report?
No, I was just painting a vivid picture of a similar event. I guess this just isn't something people without kids would understand...

A

Armadillo

the 16-year-old girl's stepfather walked into the girl's bedroom and saw her having sex with Julian Harp.

Did you get some imaginary unabridged version of the report?[/QUOTE]

I'm sorry, I heard "daughter having sex," and started sharpening my knives. Did you say something?

M

Morgoth

Did you get some imaginary unabridged version of the report?[/quote]

I'm sorry, I heard "daughter having sex," and started sharpening my knives. Did you say something?[/QUOTE]

Ha!

S

Steven Soderburgin

Why are fathers so protective of their daughters' sexuality? Many seem to act as if their daughters' sexuality belongs to the father and not the daughter. It's sort of creepy!

M

Morgoth

Why are fathers so protective of their daughters' sexuality? Many seem to act as if their daughters' sexuality belongs to the father and not the daughter. It's sort of creepy!
Because no one wants to be the dad with the sexually promiscuous daughter...

A

Armadillo

Cliffs Notes version: your daughter is your little angel, the light of your life, the sole reason you get up in the morning and do whatever it is you do with your day. You can't wait to get home and see her angelic little face light up as she yells out, "Daddy!" and runs to give you a big hug. The years go by, you buy her teddy bears, take her to movies, drive her and her friends to concerts by some crappy boy band that sounds more like Jim Carrey in "Dumb and Dumber" than anything you know as "music," all because you love her more than life itself, and would do anything to make her happy. SHE IS YOUR EVERYTHING.

Then one day, you walk in to see her getting beatboxed by some little shit in your own house.

You know, I think Morgoth's right: you just don't understand unless you're the father of a girl.

I have terrible news for all the men who have daughters on this forum: your daughters are going to grow up and have sex. Acting like they won't or telling them not to means they'll have more sex.

As a man with a daughter on this forum, I have come to accept this. You should too.

A

Armadillo

I have terrible news for all the men who have daughters on this forum: your daughters are going to grow up and have sex. Acting like they won't or telling them not to means they'll have more sex.

As a man with a daughter on this forum, I have come to accept this. You should too.
Fuck you. Never. Fuck you.

Fuck you.

E

elph

Fuck you. Never. Fuck you.

Fuck you.[/QUOTE]

Isn't that what all this is about?

A

Armadillo

I probably should mention that I'm not some nutcase who's going to try to keep his daughter "pure" all her life. I know she's going to have sex someday; I hope it's with the right guy, i hope it's fulfilling and that she's safe about it.

That doesn't mean I have to fucking like the idea.

M

Morgoth

I probably should mention that I'm not some nutcase who's going to try to keep his daughter "pure" all her life. I know she's going to have sex someday; I hope it's with the right guy, i hope it's fulfilling and that she's safe about it.

That doesn't mean I have to fucking like the idea.

What he said.

Status
Not open for further replies.