[Music] Great Covers

Status
Not open for further replies.

ElJuski

Staff member
it's Halforums. Ten more people will do it by the end of the thread.

anyway, here's another Undercover cover I thought was pretty fly:

fucking epic.

S

SeraRelm

It's like every other night asy ou drive down the strip, out looking for love in all the wrong places. Headlight glancing off rain puddles in a pockmarked street as underfed women of the night try to peddle their world weary wares to an indifferent whistler.

It's a cold world, Tin, m'boy, and it won't get any warmer if you keep playing these games.

North_Ranger

Staff member
Nightwish is still awesome. Or was in 2008. I haven't listened to the one they released this year.
I stopped listening when they kicked Tarja out. I know she probably had it coming; something about her boyfriend trying to cash in on the band's rep or something. But goddammit, that mewling Swede they have as their lead singer now does not hold a candle to the hauntingly beautiful, nigh-operatic voice of Tarja.

I stopped listening when they kicked Tarja out. I know she probably had it coming; something about her boyfriend trying to cash in on the band's rep or something. But goddammit, that mewling Swede they have as their lead singer now does not hold a candle to the hauntingly beautiful, nigh-operatic voice of Tarja.
Disagree. The new girl may not have the vocal depth, but she still sounds great and Dark Passion Play was probably the best music Tuomo has written for the band.

Haven't heard the new album though and for all I know it's gone downhill since 2008.

GYAH, stupid work, can't see anything in this thread.

Two of my favorite new wave songs

Puttin' on the Ritz- Taco
Money, That's what I want- The Flying Lizards.

Status
Not open for further replies.