Good Cosplay Thread - pt3 - The Pros of Cons

figmentPez

Staff member

This is the best damn MLP:FiM cosplay I've ever seen. Twilight Sparkle is DEAD ON.
From left to right:
Scruffy Rebel as Rainbow Dash
Jessica Nigri as Fluttershy
Aktrez as Pinkie Pie
Yaya Han as Rarity
Ridd1e as Twilight Sparkle
Monika Lee as Applejack

Amazing ladies, all of them. I like Jessica's Fluttershy, which surprised me. She's lovely, but I often don't care for her costumes. However, she really did a wonderful job on this one and I look forward to posting some more pics of her as Fluttershy.

these girls hit it on the head like a nuclear blast from orbit. seriously I argue as a massive academic they gave complex characters(as complex as I have seen frome a "children's show) exellent human shape and form. I can believe this is what human versions of these characters would look like.

I'm pretty darned impressed with the photography, too.
Also, I have to think she would make a pretty good Rogue (assuming she hasn't already).

--Patrick

I dunno... Rogue's always struck me as being more... for lack of a better word "fuller."

This young lady, however, pulls off the look of Phoenix PERFECTLY.

It's just...there's something about her face in the photos that I can't quite put my finger on. Something...unnaturally kodama-esque.

Also I take back what I said earlier about Rogue. She should instead do a rendition of Ariel. Or maybe 60's Batgirl.

--Patrick

I'm going to just go ahead and say it: The most beautiful Lightening cosplayer I've ever seen. Please check out her other costumes on her deviantart page:

http://yuurisan-c-chan.deviantart.com

Here's the costume that Crystal got chosen to model a little while back - for the game Firefall. There are no words....the details on this are crazy.

I'm to lazy to look up what decepticon this is..do you guys know?

I know there have been many Misa cosplayers. But this is by far my favorite! She's so adorable! And perfect.

Love this picture.
Cosplayer: Sirene
Photographer: Mike Rollerson
Series: Princess Tutu

Kitana - completely amazing photograph!
Cosplayer: Rochelle (who I'm so excited to get to meet next year!!)
Photographer: Mike Rollerson