Good Cosplay Thread - pt3 - The Pros of Cons

That Shego is a bit too green on the the bodypaint, but the costumes colors are well done and a damn accurate costume with the exception of the lacking left green boot.
From now on, all characters with satin/shiny costumes must have their pictures taken next to the swimming pool.

--Patrick

B

Biannoshufu

I love how this thread has become its own organism. I approve of this and "Sheegy Weegy." I hope both overtake the rest of the site, really.

I've actually met that Tousen cosplayer! I don't know his name, but he's been to Anime North a few times that I cosplayed as Ichimaru Gin and a friend of mine as Aizen Sousuke.

I remember the three of us got a lot of pictures together.

T

TallestSilver

I'm gonna hate myself for posting this but...

If you could motorboat a personality, it'd be one like Tallest Silver's; big, perky and on full display.

*sigh*

Stay classy, Halforums.
I laughed waaaay harder than I should have. I do have quite the alarmingly large... personality. Too obnoxious for my own good.

LOL Wut? 3 of 3

Admiral Ackbar, Wampa
(Ackbar is played by Psykitten but I don't know who the Wampa is. I've seen her in many other costumes, always looking amazing.)
That would be the STUNNING Mia Ballistic (our Hailey Jordan in our GBJLA) as a Sexy Tauntaun. Those would be her intestines spilling out of her top.

Yeah, baby! Intestines! That's what I look for when something is spilling out of a top! Intestines! But by saying intestines I obviously mean personalities!

Wicked cool cosplay and gorgeous girls in any case.

figmentPez

Staff member
I laughed waaaay harder than I should have. I do have quite the alarmingly large... personality. Too obnoxious for my own good.
Oh, you read that. :oops: Not my usual style of humor, but I"m glad you laughed. Your videos are so much fun, and you have to have a big personality if you want it to shine through in photos. One of the reasons I love shots of you is how well the fun you're having gets captured.

That would be the STUNNING Mia Ballistic (our Hailey Jordan in our GBJLA) as a Sexy Tauntaun. Those would be her intestines spilling out of her top.
Thanks the identification! Mia does such a wonderful Punisher, it's nice to put a name to a face.

Comics and Animation 1 of 18

Scarlett - G.I. Joe

Baroness - G.I. Joe

Shipwreck - G.I. Joe

Casey Jones - TMNT

Velma - Scooby Doo

Velma