Good Cosplay Thread - pt3 - The Pros of Cons

Doubt it, only seen that a few times in my life. Looks far better than whatever was cast in that dreadful movie.

fade

Staff member
Cheater. Wasn't Tite Kubo going for a play on the English "Horrible" with her name, like "Horri-belle"? The pun gets lost when they anglicize it as Halibel.

fade

Staff member
You, sir, I must respectfully disagree with. He does like big boobies (and I cannot lie), but I think he does a pretty good job with the female character designs. On the small breast side, there are quite a few.

He does a decent job making them have distinct silhouettes, but the guy's writing is so bad, I'm highly skeptical he can do anything that would remotely look like a play on words.

C

coolsteel

I noticed that too, someone is a hardcore fan of a very crappy Final Fantasy no less

C

coolsteel

Meh... I just finished 13. Aside from the railroading, it's actually not as bad as people say it is. Certainly better plot and characters than 10 at any rate.
I gave the game 22 hours to wow me which was more then generous and by that time I was bored to tears with both the story and gameplay. Too many games too little time for that.