Good Cosplay Thread - pt3 - The Pros of Cons

figmentPez

Staff member
Unknown Cosplay 7 of 13

Scythe - identified by Gusto, confirmed by General Specific, as Zasalamel from Soul Calibur.

Green Blades - identified by Gusto as Illidan from WoW

Gold Antlers

Keyblade? - Identified by Piotyr and AshburnerX as from the Kingdom Hearts series. AshburnerX thinks Terra from KH: Birth by Sleep.

Roast Beef and King Pig

Spiked Shield and Flail - identified by Null and Troll as a Zealot of the Los Illuminados from Resident Evil 4.

Bag Head is Faust from Guilty Gear
And Skull Dress is one of Captain Kyouraku's (Bleach) Twin Swords Human form in the last filler ark.

figmentPez

Staff member
Spiked Shield and Flail is a Zealot from RE4. They're the parasite-infected monks that inhabit the castle. You can tell because the symbol of the cult is on his robe. Great job on that one.

Pretty sure the Catgirl is a Mithra from FFXI

Pretty sure that keyblade knight is one of the unnamed characters shown in the epilogue movie in Kingdom Hearts 2.

S

Sin_Omnis

Welcome to the forum, Sin Omnis!

Man, the Cosplay threads always bring in new people. :)
Pleasure to be here! :)

I can contribute if you wish. I've seen some great cosplays not posted in this thread or the old one.

Go for it, the more the merrier. Other posters have posted pics from time to time, even some of themselves, in the cases of prolific cosplayers on the toobz.

Generally it's figmentPez's baby though. :)

"Little Black Wings" is Paine from Final Fantasy X-2, as she appears in Kingdom Hearts 2.
"Keyblade?" is definitely from Kingdom Hearts: Birth by Sleep. I THINK it's Terra.
"Roast Beef and King Pig" looks like they may be from Monster Hunter.

figmentPez

Staff member
Pleasure to be here! :)

I can contribute if you wish. I've seen some great cosplays not posted in this thread or the old one.
I'm always eager to see more cosplay posted. I hope you can work out the attachment issues, as I still can't see them. Maybe use TinyPic, PhotoBucket or some other image host.

I'll work on getting the new IDs added to the pics, but in the meantime:

DC Comics 1 of 9

Superman and Supergirl

Superman

The Blur (Smallville)

Supergirl?

Supergirl and Batgirl

Stargirl and Starman