Good Cosplay Thread - pt3 - The Pros of Cons

C

coolsteel

A few from otakon that I liked

Unknown

Max and Miriya - Robotech /Macross

Third Hokage - Naruto

Red and Green rangers -Mighty Morphin power Rangers

Naruto Sasuke fusion ( I believe this is copying the cover from Ninja Storm)

Cammy White - Street Fighter

Sakura - Street Fighter

Krillin and 18

Riddler

Yoko - Gurren Lagann

Yoko with a weird look on her face

Samus - Metroid

Spaceball

Snake Eyes -GiJoe

Link- Legend of Zelda

K

kelldar

Just wanted to say thanks for this thread (and the part 2)- it's a blast to look through and I've sent several of my friends here to look through it for costume ideas :)

figmentPez

Staff member
Just wanted to say thanks for this thread (and the part 2)- it's a blast to look through and I've sent several of my friends here to look through it for costume ideas :)
On behalf of everyone who has contributed to this thread, you're welcome. I've had a lot of fun with it, and it's really cool to think it might be inspiring even more cosplay.

My apologies to those who are sick of steampunk, but I still think it's fun:

Steampunk 1 of 3

R2 Unit

Military girl and gentleman in tophat

Hammer and Wrench

Outlaw

Quintet

Flamethrower?

C

coolsteel

Looks like someone set their page to private, some of those links are now broken

R

RagnaroksRaven

lol just made an account to say the birds and the bees way back on page 14 I think are humanoid honchkrow and Vespiquen with combee sewn onto her dress from pokemon

figmentPez

Staff member
lol just made an account to say the birds and the bees way back on page 14 I think are humanoid honchkrow and Vespiquen with combee sewn onto her dress from pokemon
Thanks for the help. Those two were so classy looking that Pokemon would not have been one of my top guesses. Maybe you can help with these as well:

Unidentified Cosplay 1 of 15

Beginning with some I think I'm at least close on:

Skeksis? - RagnaroksRaven thinks I'm right about this being a Skeksis.

Andre the Giant? - RagnaroksRaven also confirms I was right about this one.

Red Skin with Horns - another photo has her identified as a "Fiery Angelus" from Top Cow Comics, but I can't find anything that matches.

again, with a Sister of Battle from Warhammer 40k

Wicked Witch of the West? - identified by LittleKagsin as likely being Elphaba from the musical "Wicked".

Pic is labled: "Nyarlathotep"

Red Skin with Horns - Looks like The Angelus from Witchblade. Never read it; maybe her power is fire?
-edit-
Looks like Angelus has its own spin-off comic on Top Cow, and actually first appeared in The Darkness