Good Cosplay Thread - Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for all the identification, here's more I don't know:

Green Ninja
I'm almost certain this is supposed to be the female Khameleon from Mortal Combat.[/QUOTE]

Actually the green female ninja is actually Jade (with her signature bo) Female Khameleon was grey just like the male version, There is a picture of her a few pages back. I feel awesome my years of MK geekery finally pay off. I can identify cos players :)

Page 43, halfway down for khameleon, if you care

I

Iaculus

Dude in the foam wig is Emperor Charles from Code Geass.

Red diamond sword and eyepatch belong to Beatrix from FFIX.

Unknown cosplay:

Garish Colors

...and a sword that looks like it's set up for fire

That my friend, is a shishkabab from Fallout 3. Made witha lawnmower blade, motorcycle handbrake, motorcycle gastank, and I forget what the fourth component is (EDIT- its a pilot light). But that's definitely a shishkabab.

My guess is she's supposed to a raider.

http://fallout.wikia.com/wiki/Shishkebab

Last edit I swear. Upon second glance, she seems to also be brandishing an Alien Blaster. Raiders generally don't have either of those weapons. So either she's her own character, or she's just dressing like any random Wasteland Survivor might. But that Shishkabab has me convinced it is definitely Fallout 3 related.

That's Ratman, an italian parody character (as far as I know, every story of his is a parody of a different genre). Sadly, these comics are so full of stupid STUPID puns and jokes it's almost impossible to export.

EDIT: Translation of the panel I posted:
Doctor: What are you thinking?
Ratman: Oh, nothing, doctor!
Doctor: I understand. Old habits die hard, eh?

Status
Not open for further replies.