Good Cosplay Thread - Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good costume on that Harribel though rather pale and way short on underboob. (It's practically the character's defining trait, after all) All in all the Bleach ones were pretty good.

Excellent I-NO

figmentPez

Staff member
The Mask

Dalek (Doctor Who)

Star Trek "red shirt"

Captain Hammer (Dr. Horrible's Sing Along Blog)

Penny and Dr. Horrible

Kaylee (Firefly)

figmentPez

Staff member
Unknown:

Blue jungle girl

"The Night Baron"

Green, Red and Blue. Possibly: Farore, Din and Nayru from a Zelda game, but I can't match the costumes to a specific one.

"Odessa the Sea Witch"

Redhead

figmentPez

Staff member
Last batch of unknown this round:

"Shamanic Princess"

Purple hair, yellow dress

"Zeph Espino"

Peacock masquerade

Feathery white hair

Zombies?

Blue Circle

"Giant axe-thing?" and "Chainsaw" are supposed to be from Guilty Gear, I think. Don't play the series but it looks like people from it.

"The Night Baron" is a reference to an episode of Detective Conan/Cased Closed. It's a character Conan's father made up for a novel he wrote and he wore the costume to test Conan once.

"Redhead" is Elly from Xenogears.

"Feathery white hair" looks like he's supposed to be Gohn-Gohn the Exiled Fire Nation Admiral in Avatar: The Last Airbender. He's wearing his White Lotus outfit from the episode "The Old Masters".

I

Iaculus

It's probably Jeong-Jeong yeah. But what is holding, a banner or something?
Yup. The Lotuses brought along their own banners in that episode... because when you've attained that level of badassery, you kind of deserve one.

Minor correction: that Yuna and Rikku are from FFX-2, not FFX. The Rikku are in thief and warrior dresspheres, respectively.

W

WendyWatson

Reno + Rude!!! <3
They were at AWA this year! Omg sooo hot!

I was looking on cosplay.com and....omg it's the same guy!
Looks kinda Shopped though.

Who doesn't love Reno. ^___^

figmentPez

Staff member
Once again, thanks for all the help identifying. I promise to promptly forget it all and file any future versions of these characters under "unknown".

Awesome video today. Not on Youtube so I can't embed, but:

Chester A. Bum goes to Youmacon
Doug Walker (the Nostalgia Critic) in his Bum costume runs into fan cosplaying as the Bum. Who then meet up with Lewis Lovhaug (Linkara of Atop the Fourth Wall), dressed as "90's Kid", and a fan dressed as 90's kid. Madness ensues, and there's some other cosplay thrown in as well.

Okay, someone else filmed part of it. Not the same video, but it'll embed. If you like it, check out the longer video at the link.

figmentPez

Staff member
Green Lantern (Katma Tui), Catwoman, Batman, Poison Ivy, Batman, Harley Quinn, Joker

Unknown and GL Katma Tui

Hal Jordan

Wonder Woman

Poison Ivy, Batman, Two Face, Joker

Harley Quinn, Joker and Poison Ivy in eveningwear

Poison Ivy

Riddler

figmentPez

Staff member
Ant-Man

Magik

Elektra and Daredevil(?) in the background.

Riddler and Red Skull

Shino (Naruto)

Itachi and Kisame (Naruto)

figmentPez

Staff member
Princess Zelda

Mew (Pokemon)

Plants vs Zombies

Ulala (Space Channel 5)

Chun-Li (Street Fighter series)

B. Orchid (Killer Instinct 2)

North_Ranger

Staff member
She's from Mezzo.

Aaaaaand I'm reminded of so much bad hentai. Thank you :puke:

---------- Post added at 12:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:46 PM ----------

Once again, thanks for all the help identifying. I promise to promptly forget it all and file any future versions of these characters under \"unknown\".

Awesome video today. Not on Youtube so I can't embed, but:

Chester A. Bum goes to Youmacon
Doug Walker (the Nostalgia Critic) in his Bum costume runs into fan cosplaying as the Bum. Who then meet up with Lewis Lovhaug (Linkara of Atop the Fourth Wall), dressed as \"90's Kid\", and a fan dressed as 90's kid. Madness ensues, and there's some other cosplay thrown in as well.

Okay, someone else filmed part of it. Not the same video, but it'll embed. If you like it, check out the longer video at the link.
Bum and 90's Kid @ Youmacon
Wow. I think a new flavour of awesome was invented right there and then ;) Plus, it's nice to see Doug Walker is not a prissy "F*** you, I'm an Internet superstar!" bitch.

Status
Not open for further replies.