Good Cosplay Thread - Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

figmentPez

Staff member
Some pretty decent cosplay of the Tank from Left 4 Dead

Didn't think it'd be that common a choice:

I think the first tank is better, and the Bill cosplay just looks goofy, but that's a nice Zoey.

From my buddy's Anime North album, the last year we went (2007?):

Photos of me in costume omitted.

Man, I thought this thread was titled "Good Coldplay Thread - Part 2" and I KNEW that couldn't be true...

Espy said:
Man, I thought this thread was titled "Good Coldplay Thread - Part 2" and I KNEW that couldn't be true...
If I was in the band that sounded like Chris Cornell I wouldn't be talking crap about other musicians. :tongue:

Tress said:
Espy said:
If I was in the band that sounded like Chris Cornell I wouldn't be talking crap about other musicians. :tongue:
You shut your dirty whore mouth.

Yeah, that is accurate cosplay... (though as Emma isn't part of the Hellfire Club any more she shouldn't have that title)

figmentPez

Staff member

figmentPez

Staff member
Miscellaneous:

Buddy Christ

Dalek Girl

Owlman

Unkown. Help Identify, please. I feel like I should know this one. Banshee? No, her color scheme is black & white. Whoever she's dressed as, it's an impressive paint job.

Easterlings (from the Lord of the Rings) Second Pic

Haruko Haruhara (from FLCL, seems to be missing a scarf, though)

Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade

Sewer Urchin and American Maid

Worth a laugh:
Redshirt with Facehugger

And, from Jalopnik via Gizmodo:
Bumblebee More pics at the link

Still more to come. Futurama, Steampunk, Rainbow Brite, TF2 and a whole category for cosplay that'll make you go :Leyla: ... in a good way.

figmentPez

Staff member
Okay, more DC:

Green Lantern Points for a good mask, but the logo on the chest is cracking.

Batman and Wonder Woman (some guy with an S on his chest as well)

Ah, here's Superman

The Joker, Mr. Freeze and Harley Quinn I love that Mr. J and Harley are ready for the beach. Is that from an episode of the animated series? The Joker wearing a rubber duck seems familar.

Poison Ivy *sigh* redheads... :heart:

Catwoman I seriously surprised when I found not only a Catwoman I thought was good, but one who warranted multiple pics. (Pic 2, Pic 3) Although, speaking of that, why couldn't I have found more pics of that last Poison Ivy?

Next up, the "LOL wut?" category. Cosplay that isn't bad, just strange.

figmentPez said:
Unkown. Help Identify, please. I feel like I should know this one. Banshee? No, her color scheme is black & white. Whoever she's dressed as, it's an impressive paint job.
I gotta say I interpreted that as a fire-form Phoenix. Probably way off, though.

Status
Not open for further replies.