Gonna have a contest this week.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dave

Staff member
Okay, the games are over and strangely enough, the lure of finding out what's behind the hidden door proved to be too much. No gifts were stolen away and the numbers that were chosen were what the people ended with! In the end, here's who won and what they won!

Code:
Mathias - Star Wars the Old Republic
fade - Twisted Metal Black - PS3
Crimsonsoul - Mount and Blade Collection
Hylian - Sword and Sworcery
steinman - Hydrophobia
checkeredhat - Space Marine
bhamv - Hoard
Sparhawk - Monkey Island Bundle: Special Edition

Dave

Staff member
If you liked the game you got I'm very pleased. If you don't (or don't own a PS3, fade) I'm sorry! That's kinda how these things work. But! If you have a game you don't want, talk to the others and trade, trade, trade!

I'll be contacting the winners individually to disperse the prizes. Great contest, everyone!

Ok Mount and blade reminds me a lot of a game I used to play as a kid on a 386. it took place in the middle Ages there were jousting tournaments to gain prestige and there were two ways to win, kill the dragon or take over London.

Dave

Staff member
I still show 3 games from this contest in my Steam trunk.

Sword & Sworcery - Sent to Hylian
Monkey Island - Sent to Sparhawk
Hydrophobia - Sent to stienman

Do I need to send these again or do you not want them? Did you wait too long and the offer expired?

Y U NO SAY SOMETHING?!?

Although I was super stoked to win a prize I did send Dave a message right after the contest ended explaining that I did not have a Steam account and I suggested that the game could be used for another contest.

Dave

Staff member
Oh that's right! I forgot about that! Geez. Old age really is catching up. That's one. Two more to go.

Status
Not open for further replies.