Gone, But Not Forgotten?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fuck you, Chaz.
:unibrow: You know you want me, Chaz handle or not.
Added at: 11:50
......wha? How was I trolling Chaz!? I've always loved chaz.. "persona" or not. I was, if anything, "trolling" his haters.

I've ALWAYS been in the Chaz side whenever the forum divides over him. He's one of the few people here I'd let crash in my couch.

I love you too, buddy. I'd let you crash on my couch naked, with your sweet Mexican ass propped up in the air. Owww Right.

B

Biannoshufu

that election game was fun. There should be another. I'd vote for Cajungal

B

Biannoshufu

steinman, science rest his soul, held a mock presidential election during 2008. I won, all because of the efforts of Zenmonkey, my Vice Prez.

B

Biannoshufu

Sure, so was I, but the election itself is the fun bit. Just like real politics.

W

Wasabi Poptart

Seems like WildSoul hasn't been around for a good bit.
I haven't been here in a while. The move to Hawaii and my husband's deployment has been - trying- to say the least. Actually I stopped by for three reasons today - I had to ask Amy something (and just found out I probably sent the message to the wrong member name), I wanted to find out if Sammi was ok, and DocSeverin told me about his nifty new title (heh ...throbbing).

B

Biannoshufu

I haven't been here in a while. The move to Hawaii and my husband's deployment has been - trying- to say the least. Actually I stopped by for three reasons today - I had to ask Amy something (and just found out I probably sent the message to the wrong member name), I wanted to find out if Sammi was ok, and DocSeverin told me about his nifty new title (heh ...throbbing).
Amy?
I killed her.
Bwahahaha

W

Wasabi Poptart

Did you grind her bones and use them in a Christmas fruitcake laced with napalm?

Status
Not open for further replies.